The spirit of Sister's stories is... obvious

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

The spirit of Sister's stories is... obvious

Post by Cynthia »

Over on adventtalk Sister has taken up writing her sleazy works of fiction again, and as usual alleged Adventists and Christians are salivating over them, and hanging out waiting on the next exciting chapter of "AS the stomache turns"

It appears to be the same type of tabloid garbage she published on Blacksda in "the Televangelist" and in her "unauthorized biography of 3abn" only she has taken the gloves off and is giving names now..

I would think after Danny Shelton talked to her husband at the ASI convention (as more than several witnessed) and he expressed how disappointed he was in them and in her specifically for spreading such falsehoods that she would be ashamed to continue, especially knowing she couldn't hide behind her anonymity anymore and think she would not be held accountable.

Honestly, Kristina Fiscalini is a Pastor's wife, and I know she is upset that her husband lost his job at 3abn, but what part of the following does she not understand?

Lev 19:16
Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD.
Lev 19:17
Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
Lev 19:18
Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Tinka to Sister on adventtalk:
Don't want to interrupt your chapters but is Brenda still married?

Tinka to 3abn_defender on adventtalk:

I knew it was a matter of quick time here till this drew some of the "clan" out. I intend to read these documents and they very well fit in to the documents between.
first of all I was waiting to see who it would draw out first. Now if you have a documentary that you would like to set in here I suppose you can but you see truth has it's sequence and details that just aren't pulled out of the blue.

People in their right mind do not make up stories that the ones involved can come back and say hey, that never happened. So you see Sister is not that stupid to say someone saw DS at Brenda's without knowing who saw it in case it came to a court of law....
Right now you are playing the devils folly unless you can better tell the story incident by incident without the heresay from DS.... Nobody would get on here and say that Brenda did a b job either if she didn't. Goodness knows why she would do a thing like that before she took care of her mouth first... Sister has every right to give what she knows even if she is getting info from LS...
That is pure trash, and lies, and there is no excuse or legit reason to even believe it, but for some sick reason Tinka always believes any garbage or evil she hears about 3ABN and never asks for or needs any evidence except for an evil report or a gossiping slanderous talebearer to speak before doing so. It's disgusting.

Anyway, This has all been addressed years ago and denied, and not one person involved in the lies and slander has presented evidence one to support anything they have claimed about Danny and Brenda, or anything else here....

[Original Message]
Cc: Nick Miller <nmiller@******>; Walt Thompson
<walttmd@*****>; Danny Shelton <danshelton@******>
To: Linda Shelton <******>

Date: 2/9/2005 11:57:28 AM
Subject: Letter from BRENDA WALSH

February 9, 2005

Dear Linda,

I am writing to you because I would like you to hear the truth about some misconceptions you may have regarding my marriage to Tim. I received a call from someone who spoke with you personally, and they said that you specifically told them that Tim and I are divorced and that Danny and I were having an affair.

Here is the truth:

1. Tim and I are happily married and we are definitely NOT divorced nor are we planning a divorce. We have a loving Christ centered home and we love each other very much. We believe that God brought us together and we plan to be together till death do us part or until Jesus comes….whichever come first.

2. Your ex-husband, Danny Shelton and I have never had an affair nor are we thinking about having an affair, not in the past, present or future! I would be willing to swear in a court of law, that I have NOT had an affair with Danny or anyone else. The only person Danny has ever talked about loving was you, and I don’t believe that he has had an affair with anyone! I believe he was faithful to you the entire time you were married, both in a physical and spiritual sense.

3. As you know, Danny and I have known each other all our lives and he is like a brother to me. My mom and dad think of him as one of their sons. The ONLY man that I have romantic feelings for is my husband Tim.

I hope this sets the record straight. Now that you know the truth, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from spreading lies and rumors. Linda I love you very much and I cherish many warm and happy memories of our times spent together. We once shared a special friendship and it hurts me to think that you could even possibly think that I would be involved with your husband! Nothing could be farther from the truth! Someday I hope you will realize that I am not your enemy. I wish you only the best and I pray that someday soon when Jesus comes in the clouds of glory, that we will be neighbors together in heaven.

May God bless you,

Your sister in Christ,

Brenda

From the lawsuit filed against Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy:
Defendants' Conspiratorial Conduct

Upon information and belief, Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle are members of the Seventh Day Adventist Church and met former 3ABN director and employee Linda Shelton through their common religious affiliation.

Upon information and belief, Linda Shelton has communicated to Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle statements critical of 3ABN, its board of directors, its officers and/or its employees for them to publish as her agents.

Upon information and belief, Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle desire to see Linda Shelton reinstated as an employee and director at 3ABN and intend to discredit and damage the ministry as a means of facilitating Linda Shelton's reinstatement.

Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle are visitors and frequent participants in various websites and chat rooms that are frequented by members of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, where Defendants have, by electronic posting, published numerous statements related to 3ABN

[page 11]

and Danny Shelton. Joy also operates a website at "www.save3ABN.com" where he has also published numerous statements related to 3ABN and Danny Shelton. Joy also operates a website at "www.save3ABN.org" where he directs visitors to the "www.save3ABN.com" website.

Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle have, upon information and belief, conspired, and colluded to enable, facilitate, encourage, and promote the publication and dissemination of defamatory, disparaging, and slanderous statements regarding 3ABN and its President Danny Shelton at the internet website "www.save3ABN.com," and other internet websites, wherein numerous false statements regarding 3ABN and its President Danny Shelton have been published by Defendants.

Defendants have participated in this conspiracy by jointly authoring many or all of the published statements on "www.save3ABN.com" and by jointly authoring statements published by one or both of them on websites frequented by members of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, such as "www.blacksda.com," "www.maritime-sda-online.org," "www.christianforum.com," and the Yahoo Prophecy Board forum.

Deffendants have also participated in this conspiracy by jointly marketing, advertising, and promoting the "www.save3ABN.com" website, which they have done by posting electronic links to the website on numerous bulletin boards and websites frequented by members of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, by mailing advertising postcards to Seventh-Day Adventist Churches across the United States directing Church Members to the "www.save3ABN.com" website, and by encouraging Internet users to visit the "www.save3ABN.com" website to "learn the truth" about 3ABN and its President Danny Shelton.

[page 12]

Defendants have also participated in this conspiracy by each disseminating, distributing, and reprinting the other's published statements.

Defendants' Untrue Statements

Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle have made numerous published untrue statements that 3ABN and its President Danny Shelton acted without grounds in removing Linda Shelton from the 3ABN Board of Directors, that Danny Shelton had no grounds for divorcing Linda Shelton, that 3ABN and Danny Shelton conspired to hide evidence and information concerning the removal and divorce, and that 3ABN and Danny Shelton have lied and made otherwise purposeful misstatements concerning the Shelton's' divorce and Danny Shelton's remarriage. Among those untrue statements made by Defendants are, inter alia, that:

[page 15]
a.

Danny Shelton and ASI conspired to exclude Gailon Joy from participating in a fact-finding tribunal regarding Linda Shelton's divorce and removal from 3ABN.

b.

Danny Shelton and ASI conspired to prevent various allegations and issues from being included in the fact-finding tribunal.

c.

It was Danny Shelton that participated in an extra-marital affair by becoming "involved" in "after hours activities" with 3ABN employee Brenda Walsh.

d.
During his marriage to Linda Shelton, Danny Shelton had several inappropriate extra-marital relationships, of which 3ABN staff and board members were aware.

e.
Danny Shelton was preparing to divorce Linda Shelton beginning in 2003.

f.
Danny Shelton conducted an inappropriate relationship with from August 2004 until they were married in 2006, and 3ABN's officers and directors were aware of the relationship.

Pickle and Joy's response to every single specific complaint filed against them, including the above, included an acknowledgment that their were repeating here say [ gossip and defamation] and couldn't prove anything they had published was true as they did not have sufficient evidence to do so.
"Defendants are publishing an allegation that is a restatement of a protected source or sources. Plaintiffs have been unresponsive to the allegations or have been factually challenged. Therefore, defendants are without sufficient evidence upon which to state a fact based response and request the right to supplement their response upon completion of discovery. Therefore denied."

**Pickle and Joy later stopped protecting their sources, as they indicated that they wanted to add Linda Shelton and Darrell Mundall to the case as co litigants to be sued along with them as they stated they were their main sources of information in their court filing. One can only presume Linda and Darrell did not want to step forward and defend the libel and character defamation they had caused because they couldn't. Much easier to whisper in peoples ears and let them do the dirty work and take the blame.

**Pickle also filed a document throwing sister here under the bus for her previous stories and claiming it was she who was guilty of what they were being sued for as she did it first by publishing it on blacksda before he came on the scene.

But her stories too are based on Linda's tales.

What a mess Linda has wrought.

**I will look for the two documents I referred to above, and add them here later..
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Re: The spirit of Sister's stories is... obvious

Post by Cynthia »

I copied the above post onto adventtalk and replied a few times, then the admins showed up and they replied as usual:
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Posting inappropriate material: 48 hour ban
~ Cindy
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Cindy, thanks for your post. It seems AT is much like BSDA--as soon as the truth is told, you are banned. How is that for fairness and a desire to know the truth. Honestly--I have come to a definite conclusion: the people over on AT are not very intelligent. They do not check out to see if "these things are so" (that's Biblical you know) because if they did, they would find out there are a lot of lies being told there.

It is a LIE that Danny Shelton lines his pockets with people's donations. (I don't know, how many times have I repeated this? a dozen? and they still repeat their lies) 3ABN is AUDITED and there are people in charge of opening up the mail and receiving the offerings. Has anyone from AT ever actually gone to 3ABN to check this out? Have they looked to see how 3ABN is run? They would see that the treasurer's make careful records that are audited carefully each year. BY LAW, your donations MUST go where you ask them to go--PERIOD END OF SENTENCE.

But that isn't the problem is it? No, the bare bones truth is that truth doesn't really matter to those at AdventTalk. They just like to revel in the dirtiest garbage they can make up about Danny Shelton, and anyone who works there or who supports them. The worst of lies have been told about Brenda Walsh even in the face of her letter denying these things as lies. Yet, they still revel in it and discuss it. How DISRESPECTFUL can you people get? How DARE you talk trash about those who are doing God's work. The TRASH you say about others behind their backs only boomerangs BACK onto YOURSELVES--making you look dirty and ugly. You can try to blacken someone's reputation but you can NEVER NEVER EVER hurt their character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord for THAT fact.

But the bottom line is this: It doesn't matter. None of it is hurting 3ABN. At the Atlanta GC meetings, their booth has been one of the MOST popular ones--many people stopping by to meet 3ABN faithful workers or to buy something. How do I know? They've posted pictures with dozens and dozens of people crowding around so thickly you can't even see the booth. God is still blessing 3ABN and even MORE abundantly today. Souls are being won to the Lord. Many have become faithful in the remnant church. Praise the Lord!!!
Truth

Post by Truth »

I would remind everyone that Kris Fiscalini is incorrect once again. Brenda does not listen to demons or have anything to do with them. She is not talking about Linda Shelton to everyone and in fact, Kris F. (sister) is the one keeping all this alive with her accusations against Brenda.

Read the letter again in this thread where Brenda says to Linda: "Now that you know the truth, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from spreading lies and rumors." I would repeat this admonition and say the same to Johann Thorvaldsson and Sister (Kris Fiscalini). Stop it. Stop trying to drag Brenda through your man-made mud. It isn't working and it will never work. The more you try, the more God blesses Brenda's efforts at helping our little ones comes to Jesus through the children's programming on 3ABN.

And if the supposed Doctor wants to sue Brenda, by all means, go ahead. He will be wasting his money and his time. Of course those who would be testifying (including Linda Shelton) need to remember that most lawyers are good at sniffing out those who are not truthful. So go ahead and make your lawyer rich--Brenda has nothing to hide and only the truth to tell.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Truth wrote:I would remind everyone that Kris Fiscalini is incorrect once again. Brenda does not listen to demons or have anything to do with them. She is not talking about Linda Shelton to everyone and in fact, Kris F. (sister) is the one keeping all this alive with her accusations against Brenda.

Read the letter again in this thread where Brenda says to Linda: "Now that you know the truth, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from spreading lies and rumors." I would repeat this admonition and say the same to Johann Thorvaldsson and Sister (Kris Fiscalini). Stop it. Stop trying to drag Brenda through your man-made mud. It isn't working and it will never work. The more you try, the more God blesses Brenda's efforts at helping our little ones comes to Jesus through the children's programming on 3ABN.

And if the supposed Doctor wants to sue Brenda, by all means, go ahead. He will be wasting his money and his time. Of course those who would be testifying (including Linda Shelton) need to remember that most lawyers are good at sniffing out those who are not truthful. So go ahead and make your lawyer rich--Brenda has nothing to hide and only the truth to tell.
Speaking of sniffing out who is not truthful, something smells downright fishy here. That stench leads me to believe there is something rotten in Denmark, as they say. -- or perhaps to be more precise -- it reeks in Switzerland and Iceland.

I just read a post by Johann last week on that other forum where he is an administrator. In that post he claimed to have the evidence in an email from the chairman of the board to him concerning that ridiculous demon tale he keeps bringing up. The one which originated with Johann where he claims Brenda obeyed a demon and 3ABN says that is a good thing and that the demon is helping 3ABN. I have to wonder who in their right mind would believe that or that either Brenda Walsh or Dr Thompson would ever say or do that? I have to also wonder about the state of Johann's mind in claiming something so unbelievable and foolish. Then again people like Kris Fiscalini, and Gailon Arthur Joy are betting their souls and eternal life on his foolish tales.

It also appears that Swiss Sis and Joy read that post also for first Sister jumped in and repeated the same tale, embellishing and adding more evilness against good people as is her way. Proving once again that she just repeats talebearers and false accusers and knows nothing except how to be catty and malicious. Then after reading here, she suddenly posted in reply that those identifying her accusations as lies need to have their error pointed out. Can she do so? No. She was only repeating Johann, so she asks him to present the evidence he said he had and post the email! And Joy says here, here, expose the demon!

After an initial non response and lack of visible activity from Johann who was visibly on that topic reading. Johann finally replied "There is no email, it was a phone call" . So what was he doing all that time? I don't know, but when I went to get that earlier post I spoke of, to quote it here after I saw his reply it could not be found anymore.The part where he claimed that he did have an email in his previous post is now gone and is not on that forum. Presto, disappear-o, delete-o...

That is what I observed happening.

We have a topic devoted to things they delete from our posts as we are all so used to them removing anything they don't want others to know. I know I saved everything I posted when I used to post there. I suggest we save all that they write for the same reason. Maybe we already do?

Did anyone else here read the post Johann made before it was deleted or edited? Even better, do you have a copy of it?
When posters behave and act dishonestly I believe that needs to be shown. That way all can tell who is following a demon or not.
Donna

Post by Donna »

Jack,

I not only read it but was dismayed at the untrue statements he made.

Donna
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.