Message for Bob Pickle

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Message for Bob Pickle

Post by odie1962 »

Bob, It seemed prudent to respond to you here. I am sure you understand why. You are proving over and over that you are dishonest in your responses. You create the scenerio and then demand for an response according to your dictates. I have watched you many times do this, and flat out refusing to give same when it puts you in a position you would rather avoid. Your exchange with Jack in the enclosed thread is a classic example of a very dishonest and devious man.
You and Gailon are the principal reason that very few support you at this time. With your conduct you are not winning any support. Many of us that are not directly hands on involved firmly believe there are or were issues that needed attention concerning 3abn. What support a honest and sincerely concerned effort concerning 3ABN had in the beginning or what many thought was the reason,has become a situation where the accuser's are as guilty as the accused.
You are devious and passively dishonest. I have included enough for it to be very plain.

Bob, here we have a classic example of your passive dishonesty and wordsmithing to your advantage.
Bob Pickle wrote: Thanks for the admission that you aren't man enough to apologize, even when you wrongly state that Child of God was talking to someone else, when Child of God clearly wasn't.
Maybe this is just another example of your being to precise and honest. Please live up to your attribute of being to precise for most to understand. I have read this and then re-read it and cannot find any where Jack "admitted that he wasn't man enough to apologize".

I don't think it is that much of a problem if you lose,you are enjoying the limelight and being the crusader. A loss won't be that much of a problem for people in your position. Nor for Gailon. There was a time in my husbands business we considered a lawsuit against a crooked contractor. The attorney said we would win, no problem,but what we would win would be a paper that stated such. If you have nothing, a judgement is nothing but a piece of paper. And a judgement that is filed against you. Hurts you if you need credit but that is about it.With the homested laws in MN, they cannot place a lien on your home.
If they did,it is not valid and a judge would remove it. A lien on your home can only be valid if the offense was related to your homested.
Pretty good deal, no attorney to pay and all of the attention .

They cannot take your house. To take from your salary if they even could would be a minor amount,used to be 25% in a garnishment. But I don't think you even have to worry about that as you have to earn a certain amount to do that. More than likely your wife's salary is safe as this is not a lawsuit against her.

It really is to bad that you will drag some very good people on either side of this into this cesspool

Bob Pickle wrote:
your problem, Jack? Why did you come unglued like that?

Are you man enough to apologize?

Are you man enough to show precisely where Jack came unglued. We all know now you are to precise ,so much so that the normal person just can't understand it?

Wanting to plant the idea in the minds of others that Jack was being unreasonable. Then asking a question that is similar to asking Jack if he has quite beating his wife.
There is nothing that Jack should be required to apologize for. And why would it be a test of his manhood if he is not sorry or feels what he said was true?
But sounds ever so reasonable and just a little pious. Coming unglued may be how you will refer to me, but that is fine. Devious, passively underhanded, falsely righteous does have a tendency to make me come unglued. I can't think of much that is more offensive.

Bob Pickle wrote:
Veteran Member

Re: Price differences on Danny\'s booklets?
« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:02:38 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Child_of_God wrote: on Today at 09:25:31 AM
Suggestion: Contact each and ask them. They are the only ones who can give you the correct information.

Jerrie Hayes got Judge Saylor to tell us on December 14, 2007, that we can't contact employees of 3ABN.

Report to moderator Logged

Fran wrote: Senior Member

Re: Price differences on Danny's booklets?
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:12:53 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember that 3ABN has been declared a tightly held, for-profit., family business!

Jack Indabocks wrote:

« Reply #7 on: Today at 01:53:00 PM »

Bob Pickle wrote: on Today at 01:01:29 PM
Johann wrote: on Today at 10:12:04 AM
Which booklets are they? When I was at 3ABN many booklets were given out free of charge at rallies, etc. When the price tag is higher the gift seems more precious. The donor could be hoping the receiver puts the value of the gift in the offering plate.

Forgotten Commandment, Does God Love Sinners Forever?, and Can We Eat Everything?

Yep, have all three.

All of which they hand out in mass quantities, everytime they set up a booth etc, all at no charge.

Jack Indabocks wrote: Full Member

« Reply #8 on: Today at 01:56:31 PM »

Fran wrote: on Today at 01:12:53 PM
Remember that 3ABN has been declared a tightly held, for-profit., family business!

Really? then can you explain why only one Shelton is on the board of directors, and why they are still registered as a NPO?

I personally doubt that you can, but I think all should be given the chance to explain and provide evidence to support the claims they make to the public in their post as if they are proven facts, so that the readers can discern the truth and validity behind these kinds of posts and claims for themselves.

Does that seem fair and reasonable to you also?

Jax

« Last Edit: Today at 02:01:35 PM by Jack Indabocks » Report to moderator Logged

Jack Indabocks wrote:

Re: Price differences on Danny\'s booklets?
« Reply #9 on: Today at 02:05:30 PM »

Bob Pickle wrote: on Today at 01:02:38 PM
Child_of_God wrote: on Today at 09:25:31 AM
Suggestion: Contact each and ask them. They are the only ones who can give you the correct information.

Jerrie Hayes got Judge Saylor to tell us on December 14, 2007, that we can't contact employees of 3ABN.

As in stop the harassment, and communicate through the lawyers as this is a civil matter now, and all will be resolved in court according to the facts and evidence?

You keep harping, whining and complaining about this in your posts, but haven't been clear about why. So go ahead explain... your problem with that and the Judges order to you is what exactly?

And of course the Judges order to you doesn't affect the individuals child of God was addressing, or prevent them from doing so... so really why even reply here, Bob?

Jax

« Last Edit: Today at 03:15:03 PM by Jack Indabocks » Report to moderator Logged

Bob Pickle wrote:
Veteran Member

« Reply #10 on: Today at 02:23:03 PM »

What's your problem, Jack? Why did you come unglued like that?

Child of God was addressing me, and I was simply replying to his/her comment. No hint of whining there.

Judge Saylor said nothing about harassment.

Jack Indabocks wrote:

« Reply #11 on: Today at 03:03:08 PM »

Bob Pickle wrote: on Today at 02:23:03 PM
What's your problem, Jack? Why did you come unglued like that?

Child of God was addressing me, and I was simply replying to his/her comment. No hint of whining there.

Judge Saylor said nothing about harassment.

Nope, I am not unglued, nor do I even see the need to apologize. If that makes me less than a man in your eyes, I guess I'll adjust.

Are you really suggesting you don't have shills who you can employ to email or contact anyone you want to question???

After doing so all this time, and so many examples of that both in private and even on this forum?

Don't make me laugh..

« Last Edit: Today at 03:18:54 PM by Jack Indabocks » Report to moderator Logged

Bob Pickle wrote:
Veteran Member

« Reply #12 on: Today at 03:12:37 PM »

Thanks for the admission that you aren't man enough to apologize, even when you wrongly state that Child of God was talking to someone else, when Child of God clearly wasn't.

Child of God suggested that I personally ask them. I can't do that.

Jack Indabocks wrote:

« Reply #13 on: Today at 03:23:06 PM »

Bob Pickle wrote: on Today at 03:12:37 PM
Thanks for the admission that you aren't man enough to apologize, even when you wrongly state that Child of God was talking to someone else, when Child of God clearly wasn't.

Child of God suggested that I personally ask them. I can't do that.

Maybe, Bob, you just haven't figured out yet, that those who oppose you, and disagree with you, and think you are dead wrong, may answer your posts but aren't doing so to talk to you, knowing how futile that is??

Most I know ( including myself) post to and for the readers and lurkers on these forums, rather than yourself.

Something to think about, or consider?

Along with your allergy and inability to answer questions...

Jax wrote:
Pickle wrote: Jerrie Hayes got Judge Saylor to tell us on December 14, 2007, that we can't contact employees of 3ABN.
As in stop the harassment, and communicate through the lawyers as this is a civil matter now, and all will be resolved in court according to the facts and evidence?

You keep harping, whining and complaining about this in your posts, but haven't been clear about why. So go ahead explain... your problem with that and the Judges order to you is what exactly?
Still waiting...
Last edited by Cynthia on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:00 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed format with permission
odie1962

Re: Message for Bob Pickle

Post by odie1962 »

I already answered your question, Jack.

Have you considered accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
Because of who asked this completely offensive and one that was deliberately offensive it passes muster.
Who appointed you as St.BOB with the ability to say who has and who hasn't. Are you exempt from the counsel that only God knows the heart
Have you considered a more honest approach to this and thereby giving a clear indication that you BOB, have not only considered but have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. It isn't to late Bob
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Bonnie is complaining over on 3Atalk about this thread, and claiming that I am devious and dishonest. What did I do wrong?
No Bob I am not complaining, I was voicing my opinion of you. Let's be precise shall we? There is a difference between the two words.Please let's try to be more precise when posting
Yes, I did say you were devious and dishonest and I meant it. Nor do I or will I apologize for that as long as that is the way I see your brhaviour including slipperness with the meaning of another's post or your deviousness as the gentle wordsmithing of your own words.
Child of God suggested that I contact 3ABN to ask them about the prices on Danny's books.

I simply responded that the judge had told me that I can't contact employees of 3ABN.
You don't SIMPLY do anything.
Most of what you do is calculated
Jack then came unglued, in my opinion, accusing Judge Saylor of issuing that oral order because I had harassed folks, and accusing me of whining, harping, and complaining simply because I responded to Child of God's suggestion.
We all know how precise you, so much so that the common folk don't understand what you have said. No one came unglued. Some posts were made and you decided Jack had lost it. Coming unglued is not what took place. Perhaps you can find the " PRECISE words that indicated that Jack had come unglued.

I then pointed out where Jack got it wrong, and asked him if he was man enough to apologize.

Got what wrong?? If the other poster was having a problem perhaps they are the one that should be asking for the apology

Anyone who has trouble complying with the super simple requirement of 1 Jn. 1:9 needs to invite the Lord Jesus in their heart and life. That includes me.

And again and again.
You did not mean "including me" And you blame well know it. It was meant as a putdown and you know it.
And you may want to take another look at that bible text and how it relates to you.
Or maybe be man enough some day to apologize to others for your deviousness.

Now if it is wrong to ask someone if they have considered accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, as Bonnie has suggested, then I am sorry for doing so. But somehow I think her criticisms should be leveled at Jack for making false accusations and then refusing to back down or apologize.

You cannot speak the truth can you? I think that is a word you truly do not undertand. Again let me show you and all that are reading(if they think I am unfair) You know and so does everyone else I was not saying or implying that . But I bet if you can repeat it often enough someone is liable to believe your lies.

This is something I find so disgusting when I see people like you do this

.Yes there is something wrong in throwing comments like that into the mix. You did not mean this as a general statment. A statement of true concern .Nor was there any evidence as the most precise man so precise he confounds others with his accuracy
Anyone who has trouble complying with the super simple requirement of 1 Jn. 1:9 needs to invite the Lord Jesus in their heart and life. That includes me.

But instead of "including you" as a after thought,how about you leading and showing the way.

Such nice wordsmithing. You may not know it but many view you as Gailons errand boy and following Gailon's lead. I don't think so,you are far to practised at this type of dishonesty to have this a recently learned skill.
Last edited by odie1962 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:55 pm America/Denver, edited 2 times in total.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Bob Pickle
Quote from: Gregory on Today at 03:33:28 AM
You come accross to me as placing yourself in the position that: 1) You decide whether or not someone has a sin to confess, and 2) you decide whether or not an individual has made a proper confession.
That is exactly what Bob was and is doing.
If someone thinks that Jack didn't falsely accuse me of whining and harping, I don't mind being corrected. As far as whether he made "a proper confession" or not, he flat out said he wasn't going to apologize.
So Jack needs to apologize? As for "a proper confession" your saying there is a need and Jack has refused is hardly gospel

Jack did not falsely accuse you( Bob} You do whine and you do harp. How many times have you demanded an apology when someone has stepped on your overly precise words. Those that can be used like silly putty and pulled and shaped to serve the pupose of the moment. To add to whining I think you are one of the most falsely righteous of any I have ever run across. And no, don't bother to inform me I owe you an apology. That comes when I am sorry for something I have said or believe I was wrong.
Harping,you have that honed to a art form.

Bob Pickle

« Reply #22 on: Today at 05:37:31 AM »

Bonnie claims on 3Atalk that I put comments out there which lead people to think that something is true when it isn't. I've thought for some time that she has been doing that herself.

Accusing us of being devious and deceptive is a case in point.
Let's practise being a little more precise. Earlier you had stated I was complaining. No Bob,I am not complaining but stating what I see as fact. You do put things out there as true when it isn't. Then keep inserting your own rather twisted version and keep at it till something finally sticks to the wall.

Accusing us of being devious and deceptive is a case in point.

Actually if I remember correctly it was not the collective "we" that I accused of being devious and deceptive" It was you Bob Pickle
Bonnie claims on 3Atalk that I put comments out there which lead people to think that something is true when it isn't. I've thought for some time that she has been doing that herself.
The above is exactly what you like to do,and you are FLAT OUT LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only thing of any substance has concerned DS and the horse situation. Perhaps you think I was lying on that, but then find yourself in the uncomfortable position of defending DS and retracting what you ,yourself has stated.
Bob, would you be up to a little challenge?? As I have not particiapted for sometime, either forum concerning3ABN,would you kindly back up this statement? I can go back and pull up incidences where I believe you lied. Not mistakes,but flat out lied.
So show me please where I have done same.

I know how you admire precisness.
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

I forget who told Bob he was a "sick puppy" but I'm finding that characterization to be more meaningful as time passes.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

----------------------------------------------
Bonnie is complaining over on 3Atalk about this thread, and claiming that I am devious and dishonest. What did I do wrong?
Let's d this one more time. For a man that is so precisely honest,it still seems as if you need instruction.
Bonnie was not complaining. I was stating fact as saw it. You know exactly what you did wrong, you knew it at the time,
You also use less than honest means addressing this now.
Child of God suggested that I contact 3ABN to ask them about the prices on Danny's books.

I simply responded that the judge had told me that I can't contact employees of 3ABN.
Your innocence and compliance is touching,however if you wanted that answered you could get it and you and everyone knows it. It simply was a ploy to appear to be asking an innocent question and get it going again. Anything new is tough to come by and you can't tolerate not being the the center of attention
Jack then came unglued, in my opinion, accusing Judge Saylor of issuing that oral order because I had harassed folks, and accusing me of whining, harping, and complaining simply because I responded to Child of God's suggestion.
Jack did not come unglued. You do whine,you do harp, and you and I both know how you complain and to who, Don't we Bob?
I then pointed out where Jack got it wrong, and asked him if he was man enough to apologize.

What exactly Jack said next, I don't know, since he edited it after I replied. But I took his reply to be a refusal to apologize for something he had clearly gotten wrong, and something he certainly realizes that he got wrong.

Thats right you don't know. And you BOB PICKLE are hardly in a position to ask another "If He Is Man Enough To Apolgize"

Now if it is wrong to ask someone if they have considered accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, as Bonnie has suggested, then I am sorry for doing so. But somehow I think her criticisms should be leveled at Jack for making false accusations and then refusing to back down or apologize.

Yes it was wrong to do so in the manner you did. And it is obvious to most reading what your real intent was. My criticisms are leveled at exactly the right person. You were dishonest with your intent, and you know it. You are not man enough to acknowledge that.
Bob Pickle, you are extremely dishonest and it is to bad that others are going to be sucked down the hole with you
Penny

Post by Penny »

Odie - thanks for taking the time(as have a few others including Gregory, on the other site) to point out specifics of the fallacies of Pickle's arguments and accusations. His rhetoric and strawman arguments are getting more desperate. Hubris interferes with good sense.
Penny
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Odie - thanks for taking the time(as have a few others including Gregory, on the other site) to point out specifics of the fallacies of Pickle's arguments and accusations. His rhetoric and strawman arguments are getting more desperate. Hubris interferes with good sense.

Just so we are clear. I am not on the other site simply to point out the specifics of Bob's dishonesty. I have just as much of a problem with what I see as dishonesty from 3ABN and DS. If there is one thing I detest it is someone trying to curry favor or use the bible to cover their dishonesty.
In that Bob would be correct in saying it has a tendency to make me come unglued. Bob does this routinely

I have a little different take on Bob's behaviour than many of you seem to. I don't think it is necessarily desperation that drives and motivates Bob.
I am sure they would like a win to rub under everyone's noses,but the attention and the awe{that Bob and Gailon}receive or that they misconstrue for that has as much to do with this as anything else. In the final scheme of this all the posts and thoughts of others are not going to influence the courts.

But in their own little corner they envision it makes them some kind of crusading hero's. That is a role both seem to enjoy.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Just so we are clear. I am not on the other site simply to point out the specifics of Bob's dishonesty. I have just as much of a problem with what I see as dishonesty from 3ABN and DS. If there is one thing I detest it is someone trying to curry favor or use the bible to cover their dishonesty.
In that Bob would be correct in saying it has a tendency to make me come unglued. Bob does this routinely
Odie, I have read enough of your posts to be familiar with where you are coming from. And it is clear that you and I agree on some aspects and disagree on others. Fair enough. I have a problem with dishonesty as well, regardless of the source.

I am aware that 3ABN has made mistakes, but I do not view 3ABN as being dishonest. I view Pickle and Joy as being dishonest systemically. We likely differ on these points.
Penny
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Just a FYI for all

There's not really any problem with differing opinions or views here, but if members want to make honesty or dishonesty an issue in a post, or bring that up regarding any individual, or anything else negative, we just ask that they be prepared to give examples, and evidence, so it can be understood, and addressed or rebutted.. smile.

(This thread is actually one example of that.)

..Ian
3atalk admin
~ Cindy