Double Talk

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Penny

Double Talk

Post by Penny »

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... 49.15.html

Quote from:
Habanero on Yesterday at 01:04:06 AM
Hey, hey! Don't hound Sam. He is just doing his best to represent 3ABN's Christianity, and he is doing a wonderful job of it. After all, as they represent it Jesus would say "Sue those who speak ill of you. Prosecute those who think badly of you. If someone smites your cheek, don't turn the other cheek, sue them into the poor house and make them wish they had never heard of Christ. If your ethics are questioned blackmail and sue the one who questions you." His Jesus is such a wonderful, forgiving god of litigation it makes me want to evangelize him to the world at the edge of the sword. Long live those 3ABN Jesus suites! May all who disagree with 3ABN and Sam be sued into the ground in the name of their litigious lord and saviour whose love for the world is persecution and law suites.

So don't be implying that he has an axe to grind, as you have done. He is just trying to spread the gospel of Jesus suites, although, he has implied that 3ABN is not quite litigious enough to represent his passion for the spread of christianity.
Jackindabocks' reply:
Speaking out of both sides of your mouth has to be extremely difficult.

I am constantly amazed at how you can mingle smile and play nice-nice with those at 3abn and never say a word about any of this, and then talk about them like dogs on the internet.

Considering your involvement in all this from the beginning, and the axe you have been grinding and helping others to, you would have to think us all very stupid to not be able to see right through your act?

I am just saying...
I have observed this very behaviour myself ... and confirm Jack's statement.
Penny