Gardenerl/Housekeeper

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Donna

Re: Gardenerl/Housekeeper

Post by Donna »

There is a lot of confusion going on and I am not blaming you Odie. Some of the information you have about the horses are from DS and others who know him and about his horses but mixed up in all of it is the insinuations and lies said by others who want the confusion hoping it will do its ill work against 3abn and DS. If they can plant just enough seeds of doubt they can then let them grow to reap the destruction they hope to gain with 3abn and DS and all those who stand by them in the work of God in these last days.

Some of us who stand by them did not know about 3abn or DS until all the ugly things about them was all over the internet. Not to take anyone’s word over another’s we then searched out the truth, each on our own. It was only natural that through all of the searching and seeking answers to questions that we came together in some of our searching. I am sure you have had it happen in your life where Christ in you is drawn to Christ in another.

Much of what those who oppose 3abn and DS said came from disgruntled ex employees and family members of those who had worked at 3abn and their friends. Others were just those who had believed the lies they had been told for reasons only known to themselves. Still some of those searched on and did or are coming to find the truth. The truth is not found in our own reasoning or experiences as much as diligent seeking and praying for it. Knowing who said what by their character and works is no small thing either.

There is no cult as there is no one who believes that DS or 3abn is above making human mistakes, nor do they worship either of them. It saddens me to think that you may believe otherwise. I am sure you would want a friend to stand by you, not in your wrongs, but in spite of them because they know your heart. Our Lord loved and was a friend to Peter. Peter made mistakes because he really had not been converted yet, but the Lord stood by him anyway because He knew his heart and the work Peter would do with Him. We stand by 3abn and all its employees and those who help them the whole world over because they are doing the Lords work
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

There is a lot of confusion going on and I am not blaming you Odie. Some of the information you have about the horses are from DS and others who know him and about his horses but mixed up in all of it is the insinuations and lies said by others who want the confusion hoping it will do its ill work against 3abn and DS. If they can plant just enough seeds of doubt they can then let them grow to reap the destruction they hope to gain with 3abn and DS and all those who stand by them in the work of God in these last days.
I was referring to what DS said in the interview. His description of the barn. Not what someone else said.
AND I stand by what I say. If this man is providing this type of shelter for his horses,it is sheer idiocy. Which I find really difficult to accept if in fact he has a partner . If I were that partner I would be looking to get my half out of there

Some of us who stand by them did not know about 3abn or DS until all the ugly things about them was all over the internet. Not to take anyone’s word over another’s we then searched out the truth, each on our own. It was only natural that through all of the searching and seeking answers to questions that we came together in some of our searching. I am sure you have had it happen in your life where Christ in you is drawn to Christ in another.
This can be very true. You still have not explained DS words.
Much of what those who oppose 3abn and DS said came from disgruntled ex employees and family members of those who had worked at 3abn and their friends. Others were just those who had believed the lies they had been told for reasons only known to themselves. Still some of those searched on and did or are coming to find the truth. The truth is not found in our own reasoning or experiences as much as diligent seeking and praying for it. Knowing who said what by their character and works is no small thing either.
Everything you (ABN defenders say) say is what Anti-3ABN says.They also know without a doubt that you are buying the lies DS is selling.

There is no cult as there is no one who believes that DS or 3abn is above making human mistakes, nor do they worship either of them. It saddens me to think that you may believe otherwise. I am sure you would want a friend to stand by you, not in your wrongs, but in spite of them because they know your heart. Our Lord loved and was a friend to Peter. Peter made mistakes because he really had not been converted yet, but the Lord stood by him anyway because He knew his heart and the work Peter would do with Him. We stand by 3abn and all its employees and those who help them the whole world over because they are doing the Lords work

I think same is true of some on otherside that cannot find Gailon and Bob's actions anything but Godly.

Human mistakes are not something that keep getting repeated on and on.
Mostly what I believe has been based on what DS has said . Not just what the anti-3ABN crowd believes,but that which is posted by the 3ABN crowd. The e-mail etc. You see that and offer excuses or rationalizng.
That doesn't work anymore than DS lame excuse for his sheltering of the horses. Making sure to provide the details of what material he used.
I am sure there are digruntled employee's making statements and jumping on the band wagon. Some, not all are out to stick it to DS. I have no problem believing that. I also think there are those disgruntled and dissillusioned for good and just cause.

I don't think many of that those opposs do so because they are praying to satan as Steffan said?? I think same for other side.

I believe there will be those like yourself are going to be casualities in this. When I say like you, I don't mean that in a personal sense more general Some on both sides that have hung their hat on believing every word DS says about himself
and those hanging their hat on Gailon's every word.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Well Bonnie, why don't you take a trip and visit 3abn and see the barn and horses for yourself. I'm sure you would be welcomed and given a tour of whatever you wanted to see of 3abn. And you could have some of your questions/conclusions/thoughts answered.

Otherwise what you say is no different than anyone else's because you haven't been there.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Breezy wrote:Well Bonnie, why don't you take a trip and visit 3abn and see the barn and horses for yourself. I'm sure you would be welcomed and given a tour of whatever you wanted to see of 3abn. And you could have some of your questions/conclusions/thoughts answered.

Otherwise what you say is no different than anyone else's because you haven't been there.

On this issue I have taken DS' word for it. He described I didn't. He is the one with the answers,or I assume you would say that and I believe I am safe in relying on DS words in this issue "RIGHT"
Fran

Post by Fran »

Sunny wrote:Odie,

You said you believe Bob is an opportunist. I agree but must ask your opinion of what kind of opportunity is he looking for in this situation. I ask your opinion because I myself haven't figured it out yet. I think in the beginning he just wanted to be "somebody" and thought by broadcasting the information he was being fed would do that for him. He was led down the primrose path and fell for it hook line and sinker. But now, he has lost all credibility, respect, etc etc and yet he just keeps on and on and on. The more he says the more ridiculous he looks. So, at this point, I don't know what he is looking to gain in all this.
I have great respect for Bob Pickle! I do not believe he is an opportunist. I have always found him to be painfully honest. He has never lied to me. Nor do I believe he craves any limelight. He is doing what Danny and 3ABN have forced him to do against his will. He is defending himself against false accusations. I believe we need to let him be about his business. God, I believe, has chosen Bob for a reason. I don't know what it is, but he possesses something in his character that God is going to use, or is already using right now.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I have great respect for Bob Pickle! I do not believe he is an opportunist. I have always found him to be painfully honest. He has never lied to me. Nor do I believe he craves any limelight. He is doing what Danny and 3ABN have forced him to do against his will. He is defending himself against false accusations. I believe we need to let him be about his business. God, I believe, has chosen Bob for a reason. I don't know what it is, but he possesses something in his character that God is going to use, or is already using right now.
Fran,

I have never doubted you or your place in this. I know there is something very wrong with the horse story. And we both know where the ebay paper trail leads. I am not qualified in any way to get into the majority of IRS rules and reg as you can ,but I do not doubt what you spoke you knew or believed it to be true.
Whatever Bob's reason was in the beginning it went seriously awry IMO. Gailon has had repercussions for both you and Bob.

I am firmly convinced that others are going to be hurt and their personal integrity is going to take a mighty hit because of Gailon.
Many that were honestly and sincerely concerned over issues of 3ABN will take the hit and gailon will go on being gailon.
Donna

Post by Donna »

Odie, I was going to tell you the same as Breezy, If you really want to know the truth about the horses and where and how they are kept, take a trip to 3abn. You could also contact DS and ask him the questions that you feel have not been answered to your satisfaction. He didn't go into great detail about the barn or the horses during the interview but he probably had no idea anyone had made such a big deal of his honesty, ethics, integrity and christian witness being based upon what he said or how thorough the information he gave about them.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Odie, I was going to tell you the same as Breezy, If you really want to know the truth about the horses and where and how they are kept, take a trip to 3abn. You could also contact DS and ask him the questions that you feel have not been answered to your satisfaction. He didn't go into great detail about the barn or the horses during the interview but he probably had no idea anyone had made such a big deal of his honesty, ethics, integrity and christian witness being based upon what he said or how thorough the information he gave about them.

This is the kind of remarks that makes me question statements that are made in defense of DS.
Most seem bent on attesting to the honesty and integrity of DS. We have been in their home etc.
When in reality many of you don't have any more knowledge than the side you like to pin to the barn door.

After all this time it would have to be assumed by even DS that his honesty and integrity is questioned. He cannot really honestly claim he thinks it only Bob and gailon. But in retrospect it would match what I see as one huge ego

Did any of you miss the part where he did go into detail ? Right down to the type of wood(plywood ) he used to build the barn.

When he described what he did about the stall partitions there is nothing more to say,he can claim anything he wants but this is what he provided. Stall partitions mean only one thing in a horse barn. If this is what he has done the man is an idiot when it comes to raising horses that he takes care primarily himself.

Closing up even the windows that have no glass in them also was pretty descriptive.
]Donna said...
He didn't go into great detail about the barn or the horses during the interview but he probably had no idea anyone had made such a big deal of his honesty, ethics, integrity and christian witness being based upon what he said or how thorough the information he gave about them.

This spells out accurately DS as he appears to me. If he does not believe what he says is part of his christian witness,or that people will take all he says on face value it explains much about DS.

I am sure there will be yet another story concerning this. Give DS time to modify his story .

Donna you will chose to believe DS and that is fine, but for me what he said is so full of it,it is not even funny,but I am condident he wll make new information fit.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Those that are such strong DS defenders have done so without having the facts themselves. This is absolutely what you consider the other side to be doing.

Now that off and on for the past few weeks of vouching for the horse business of DS,several have given their version based on their personal knowledge of DS. Believing they are given facts and answers.
There has been a number of stories. Now comes DS and gives his. I am not to take what DS said as he didn't know that his honesty and integrity is on the line??
One of the problem people on your side have is they are so blinded by anything that involves DS they do not see what he said,only what they wanted him to have said. Same goes for the other side that as strongly condone and believe evrything Gailon says.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Fran wrote: I have great respect for Bob Pickle! I do not believe he is an opportunist. I have always found him to be painfully honest. He has never lied to me. Nor do I believe he craves any limelight. He is doing what Danny and 3ABN have forced him to do against his will. He is defending himself against false accusations. I believe we need to let him be about his business. God, I believe, has chosen Bob for a reason. I don't know what it is, but he possesses something in his character that God is going to use, or is already using right now.
I believe, Fran, that somewhere you have stated that you have never met Bob Pickle. Or perhaps at the time you wrote it you had never met him. You opinion of him is based upon some communications that you have had with him, whether it be by email, pm, postings on the various sites that have discussed 3ABN. I would venture to say that your judgment of him is based on the same things that your judgment of Danny is based on - not knowing the person personally.

Why would Bob be forced to do anything against his will? He is a grown man, no one, not even the Holy Spirit forces anyone to do anything against their will. Of course he craves the limelight. Otherwise, he would go about his business defending himself without repeating words that he knows are misleading and some outright false.

Perhaps Bob started out with good intentions. Unfortunately, his good intentions have been lost in the midst of the fight to be proven right at all costs. And it doesn't help his cause that he and Joy have become so bitter that they are conducting their communications so viciously. This is not the way that the Lord works. This is not the way that the Lord directs His chosen people to conduct themselves.

I have heard Danny admit publicly he has made mistakes. And if had things to do all over again he would certainly do some things differently. Hindsight is 20:20 for most all of us. I have yet to hear Pickle or Joy say that they haven't always used good judgment. And it seems to me that right now they are using very poor judgment.

But this is just my opinion. Those who believe every utterance of Pickle and Joy - will continue to believe.
Penny