To everyone...beware of what Bob Pickle writes!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Penny

To everyone...beware of what Bob Pickle writes!

Post by Penny »

From the other site (see #230 - http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... 8.225.html)
You must read what Bob posts very carefully. If you do not do so you may misunderstand it and think that he said something that he can truthfullly [sic] deny later that he said.
Penny
steffan

Re: To everyone...beware of what Bob Pickle writes!

Post by steffan »

And another warning to that:

As pointed out by someone else,

Pickle and Gailon write in such a manner that they entice people to "correct" them. This is nothing but an attempt to get more information than they currently have. And one thing that has been proven is that they seem to have very little information that could be true.
steffan

Post by steffan »

PickledJoy, calling me bro is wong, plain wrong. You would do well to call Satan your bro, since that is who you most act like.

And PickledJoy, you always give up...to the devil.
Johann

Post by Johann »

steffan wrote:PickledJoy, calling me bro is wong, plain wrong. You would do well to call Satan your bro, since that is who you most act like.

And PickledJoy, you always give up...to the devil.
You have read the Scriptures, Steffan, where you find this argument used by the Jewish leaders against Jesus Christ. I will not discourage you from keeping on reading. The WORD is a living, powerful sword.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Johann,

You should know that Jesus reserved His condemnation for the pastors of his day who were bent on misleading the sheep.

As a pastor who lies, deceives and does all manner of unpastorly things, Jesus would have the same words of condemnation for you - you are nothing but a hypocrite and a liar.
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

There is certainly a maliciousness and underhandedness about the approach to dispute resolution of GAJ/RP, Inc. From the beginning their attacks and approaches have been played out in the public purview by their design. The bellicosity of their style, the devious nature in which they attempt to entrap people and their skilled ability to weave untruth with just enough truth to appear valid is reminiscent of the earth's first fruit vendor, "Here, eat this it will make you wise." They have offered fame and fortune to any that might join them - RP still seeks it by trying to get his converts/adherents to peddle him to the likes of the National Enquirer. He entices his influence peddlers by mentioning they may get paid to do so.

Plainly, their fruits are showing . . . and they are rotten to the core.

- prof
steffan wrote:Johann,
You should know that Jesus reserved His condemnation for the pastors of his day who were bent on misleading the sheep.

As a pastor who lies, deceives and does all manner of unpastorly things, Jesus would have the same words of condemnation for you - you are nothing but a hypocrite and a liar.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

proffaberf451 wrote:There is certainly a maliciousness and underhandedness about the approach to dispute resolution of GAJ/RP, Inc. From the beginning their attacks and approaches have been played out in the public purview by their design. The bellicosity of their style, the devious nature in which they attempt to entrap people and their skilled ability to weave untruth with just enough truth to appear valid is reminiscent of the earth's first fruit vendor, "Here, eat this it will make you wise." They have offered fame and fortune to any that might join them - RP still seeks it by trying to get his converts/adherents to peddle him to the likes of the National Enquirer. He entices his influence peddlers by mentioning they may get paid to do so.

Plainly, their fruits are showing . . . and they are rotten to the core.

If this ever became reality......RP still seeks it by trying to get his converts/adherents to peddle him to the likes of the National Enquirer. He entices his influence peddlers by mentioning they may get paid to do so.

I would be the very fisrt in line to point them directly at Bob Pickle. There are those which would be very forthcoming if given the chance. I would be most happy to be the one to peddle Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy to the National Enquirer. They deal in sleeze so it would be fitting and just
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Simpson stated somewhere that he charges $350 an hour.
Bob,If I remember if you are to be compensated for work time lost,you first had to work. I don't think that is a problem you have ever had is it??
You mean if I worked for a law firm I'd get paid more than that?
There is a little item you overlook in your delusional state. Attorney's do not go out and create the problem,get themselves sued because the of a big mouth and then charge the person suing them 350.00 per hour to defend once self.

You should work as hard at being relevant to your own family,you know those people that you promised to care for, as you do on a small internet forum.You can preen piously for your very small audience,some people are easily impressed.
Maybe next time you should make yourself into a law firm

He might just do that as he has the ability to turn himself into whatever is necessary at the moment.. I will be anxiously waiting to see if any media org. would be so desperate as to be interested in interviewing you cncerning 3ABN,it might just be you they would be interested in as a little footnote