To Robert Pickle - beware of Gailon Arthur Joy!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

steffan

To Robert Pickle - beware of Gailon Arthur Joy!

Post by steffan »

Pickle, come to your senses, before it's too late.

Is this a worthy way to spend your time and effort, an effort to find fault with a ministry? Is this how God wants you to spend your time?

The people watching this have seen how Gailon and you operate.

How you first started spreading rumors in the guise of an "investigation"
Then challenged 3ABN to sue you, stating "the truth will now come out, we welcome the lawsuit"

Then when the lawsuit was filed, ran about crying, "oh, how unChristian of them! They should not sue us!"

And now, having served a subpoena to Remnant, proclaim that "Remnant has something to hide!"

Whey don't you realize that any chance of any ministry cooperating with the two of you is about zero.

With your antics and tactics, you have lost all credibility to the point that Linda Shelton wants nothing more to do with you.

How slimy is Gailon? When your "dear friend and team member" Gregory Mathew disagreed with you, you attacked him like rabid dogs. Gregory was polite in his response but that inflamed Gailon to more heights of rabidity.

Do you, Pickle, realize that Gailon is essentially leading you on for his own agenda? Do you realize that Gailon will turn on you like an ungrateful dog once you disagree with him even slightly?

Do you even realize that Gailon has conveniently declared bankruptcy and left you with any/all damages that may result from the lawsuit? Do you realize that he already committed perjury in his bankruptcy filing? See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41&sid=f99a12be6428 ... 8fd78#p124

Do you even know how dishonest Gailon is in everything he does and says? Do you even realize that Gailon has manipulated you?

All I can say is : Pickle - disengage yourself from Gailon before you are totally dragged down into ruin. There is still a little hope for you if you come to your senses. There is no hope for Gailon with regard to this lawsuit. He has dug himself into such a hole that I don't think he even realizes there is no getting out of this one. How can a man who is unrepentant about his embezzlement, states lies every time he opens his mouth, and is willing to defraud others be considered a man to be trusted? See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37&sid=f99a12be6428 ... 8fd78#p118

Pickle, you have been warned about Gailon. Now the choice is yours.
steffan

Re: To Robert Pickle - beware of Gailon Arthur Joy!

Post by steffan »

Pickle,

By attacking Pastor Wintley Phipps, you may have finally managed to alienate your last few supporters. Until you pointed it out, I did not realize that Pr. WP was on 3ABN's board of directors.

People recognize Pr. WP (he is famous!) and know his strong sense of integrity and ethics. They also know that Pr. WP would never consent or be party to the kind of evil activity that the PickledJoy pair proclaimed.

Anybody, once they read your post attacking Pr. WP, (thanks Bob, I mean, sdaminister), will have any doubts about 3ABN removed.

By the way Pickle, that warning in the previous post? That expired. It is now too late. You can no longer extricate yourself from Gailon. From now on, I address the two of you as PickledJoy.
Sam

Post by Sam »

I was able to talk to Pastor Phipps the last time he appeared at a 3abn campmeeting. I jokingly ask him if he wasn't afraid to be associated with 3abn considering the PickledJoy ploys. He laughed and shook his head and said God's people have been persecuted since the beginnning of time and will continue to be until the end of time. He also said he was proud to be associated with 3abn. As far as the internet stuff, he said "this too shall pass".
steffan

Post by steffan »

Ah poor PickledJoy! They think that their names are the only real ones. Guess what, pompous one, my name is real. Boy have you been trying to find your best to locate me! So inconvenient when you can't find me, isn't it?

Did you know that I was up there in your neck of the woods 2 weeks ago? Did you notice a car with NY plates parked in the parking lot of the housing unit that you now occupy? That's right, after having defrauded numerous landlords and stopped making payments on your own house, so that you could move into housing meant for people far more deserving than you?

How does that work, financial consultant, loan officer trainer and so-called successful businessman? Or does your business just consist of declaring bankruptcy? What a shining example of Christianity you pose - enough to make people fall away from the church.

And oh, please, terrorist? You, more than anybody else, have been an example of a terrorist. If you were to compare the language of Bin Laden and your writing, there is a remarkable resemblance.

Oh, but you did give up. In your own words, once the Vermont court said you were wrong, you gave up!!!!!
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Sunny wrote:I was able to talk to Pastor Phipps the last time he appeared at a 3abn campmeeting. I jokingly ask him if he wasn't afraid to be associated with 3abn considering the PickledJoy ploys. He laughed and shook his head and said God's people have been persecuted since the beginnning of time and will continue to be until the end of time. He also said he was proud to be associated with 3abn. As far as the internet stuff, he said "this too shall pass".
Amen. I hold on to that promise.

This whole thing is just so ugly and hateful.

I hold on to this promise too,, repeated 3 times...

Isa 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

Rev 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

But who will wipe his away???
~ Cindy
faith2day247

Post by faith2day247 »

Well; all I can say after reading the mumbo-jumbo on this forum is that "They who know their God shall be strong and do [great] exploits.." for Jesus. (Dan.11:32)
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

Welcome to this forum. Can I inquire as to what you see as Mumbo or Jumbo? The goal here is to have reasoned discussion that is supported by evidence as far as is legal and possible.

- prof

faith2day247 wrote:Well; all I can say after reading the mumbo-jumbo on this forum is that "They who know their God shall be strong and do [great] exploits.." for Jesus. (Dan.11:32)
faith2day247

Post by faith2day247 »

proffaberf451 wrote:Welcome to this forum. Can I inquire as to what you see as Mumbo or Jumbo? The goal here is to have reasoned discussion that is supported by evidence as far as is legal and possible.

- prof
I have spent quite some time in reviewing the various topics on this forum, as well as on other links provided by some posters here. I, and many others are sickened by this continued fiasco, where people on both sides of the issue have totally lost control of what/how they post for/against 3ABN, and how everyone on both sides is refusing to drop something that should have been dropped a long time ago.

You, along with every other wannabe "authority" on this subject, are posting many inane, vacuous remarks to assert your opinons, and are making a mockery out of God and His Church, setting a terrible example of Christianity to the world.

There is absolutely nothing on this, or any other related site which can be considered empirical evidence, easily verifiable by the general public, if it is even "verifiable" at all. Everything here is subjective, and can only be claimed, not proven.

The filthy ministries that are online accusing and counter-accusing are just that. Daryl and all like ministries are responsible for butchering the cause of Christ, and slandering the good name of His Church around the world. How can anyone think of Jesus, and of His love, after visiting this forum, or any of the three disgusting forums that Daryl runs, or the "BS" forum, or any other like ministry?

Who wants to darken the door of any Adventist Church anywhere, after reading mumbo-jumbo like this?
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

No, everything on here is NOT "subjective" as you assert. You are throwing the baby out with the bathwater. What has been said in defending 3abn has been TRUE. And why wouldn't those who love 3abn programming defend the work God has opened up and blessed through the years? We are not "wannabe's" on this subject-- WE ARE TELLING THE TRUTH whether you want to hear it or not. And time will bear this out to be right.

To accuse 3abn of being "filthy ministries" is really rude of you, being you are a new person here. 3abn is not a "filthy" ministry. However I will say 3abn uses people (like you and me) who make mistakes and are not perfect. But that does not make them filthy. Our Lord Jesus DIED for those who work at 3abn too and with His help they are becoming like him.

Because of the lawsuit, much could not be said on the forums in defense of 3abn in the way of actual proof. But I don't think those who hate 3abn (who follow Linda Shelton) would believe the truth if it were set right in front of them. They still want to "kill the messenger" of truth to the world.

faith--don't believe everything you read!! Much of what Linda Shelton has told her followers is not true, or only half true. She has done everything in her power to try to make Danny Shelton look bad, and 3abn--in retaliation, because they let her go. Remember it was Linda's decision to be let go--she wanted her doctor friend, as well as to continue to work at 3abn. She knew it was wrong and wouldn't work. But she refused to cooperate and wouldn't give him up. It was her own decision which gave 3abn no other alternative but to let her go.

Because you or others may not "want to darken a SDA church because of this" is unfair to 3abn. THEY ARE INNOCENT of Linda Shelton's charges through her friends. It is only right they defend themselves. They have done this, only to have their words twisted into lies. I'm sick and tired of this subject too but I know one thing which is the bottom line for me: 3abn continues to do its good work on TV with excellent preachers, speakers and programming. To me, the proof is in the pudding--right there for everyone to see and accept if they have open minds and truly want to know truth.