To Robert Pickle - beware of Gailon Arthur Joy!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

proffaberf451

Re: To Robert Pickle - beware of Gailon Arthur Joy!

Post by proffaberf451 »

Your opinions and feelings are legitimate, in as much as you have the right to have them and express them. However, other than what appears to amount to nothing more than name calling and potentially back-stabbing you ignored the question that was put to you, "What on this forum qualifies as "mumbo" or "jumbo?"

Is it possible for you to point us to something that qualifies as a concrete example of your claim? I wonder at your comment, "You, along with every other wannabe "authority" on this subject, are posting many inane, vacuous remarks to assert your opinion . . ." Are you not, in your comments, stating your opinion? If you are, what makes your opinion so much more superior to those who have chosen to stand at the fore and defend 3ABN and its leaders from the scurrilous attacks of those wanting to see its demise?

One must choose for whom they will stand, for what cause they will champion. Those defending 3ABN have chosen to stand for God's work and His mission to bring us all into His image and a life of fulfillment and rest in His peace. Those defending 3ABN have chosen to champion the work that the ministry has done, to celebrate the lives brought to the Savior. As was pointed out, because of the litigation going on most are unable to give you the "empirical" evidence you speak of - it is after all a matter of law. Look at the fruits of 3ABN - lives brought to the Savior and the fruits of its attackers. Have the attackers brought glory to the throne of God? Have they provided the world a picture of Christ like behavior? You too will soon have to choose for whom you will stand and what cause you will champion.

- prof
faith2day247 wrote: I have spent quite some time in reviewing the various topics on this forum, as well as on other links provided by some posters here. I, and many others are sickened by this continued fiasco, where people on both sides of the issue have totally lost control of what/how they post for/against 3ABN, and how everyone on both sides is refusing to drop something that should have been dropped a long time ago.

You, along with every other wannabe "authority" on this subject, are posting many inane, vacuous remarks to assert your opinons, and are making a mockery out of God and His Church, setting a terrible example of Christianity to the world.

There is absolutely nothing on this, or any other related site which can be considered empirical evidence, easily verifiable by the general public, if it is even "verifiable" at all. Everything here is subjective, and can only be claimed, not proven.

The filthy ministries that are online accusing and counter-accusing are just that. Daryl and all like ministries are responsible for butchering the cause of Christ, and slandering the good name of His Church around the world. How can anyone think of Jesus, and of His love, after visiting this forum, or any of the three disgusting forums that Daryl runs, or the "BS" forum, or any other like ministry?

Who wants to darken the door of any Adventist Church anywhere, after reading mumbo-jumbo like this?
faith2day247

Post by faith2day247 »

Breezy wrote:No, everything on here is NOT "subjective" as you assert. You are throwing the baby out with the bathwater. What has been said in defending 3abn has been TRUE. And why wouldn't those who love 3abn programming defend the work God has opened up and blessed through the years? We are not "wannabe's" on this subject-- WE ARE TELLING THE TRUTH whether you want to hear it or not. And time will bear this out to be right.

To accuse 3abn of being "filthy ministries" is really rude of you, being you are a new person here. 3abn is not a "filthy" ministry. However I will say 3abn uses people (like you and me) who make mistakes and are not perfect. But that does not make them filthy. Our Lord Jesus DIED for those who work at 3abn too and with His help they are becoming like him.

To me, the proof is in the pudding--right there for everyone to see and accept if they have open minds and truly want to know truth.
Your response was predictable - I could have written it myself.

The mumbo-jumbo you just said in this post alone cannot be "proven" or easily verifiable by the general public. To accuse me of being "rude" may not be the best way to put it - especially if you go back to my post and see that I was careful to word it in such a way so as to not single out 3 ABN itself. I did not state an opinion one way or the other on 3 ABN nor will I within the scope of this topic. I did specifically name Daryl Fawcett and his filthy ministries, and any like ministries, and I did insinuate others, like this one who "respond" to his garbage; but I didn't actually say that specifically about 3 ABN.

Your instant readiness to use the big R label before investigating better what I am getting at here basically proves my point of "filthy ministries" doing disgusting things. :evil: Satan is definitely busy. :twisted:
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

faith2day247 wrote:
Breezy wrote:No, everything on here is NOT "subjective" as you assert. You are throwing the baby out with the bathwater. What has been said in defending 3abn has been TRUE. And why wouldn't those who love 3abn programming defend the work God has opened up and blessed through the years? We are not "wannabe's" on this subject-- WE ARE TELLING THE TRUTH whether you want to hear it or not. And time will bear this out to be right.

To accuse 3abn of being "filthy ministries" is really rude of you, being you are a new person here. 3abn is not a "filthy" ministry. However I will say 3abn uses people (like you and me) who make mistakes and are not perfect. But that does not make them filthy. Our Lord Jesus DIED for those who work at 3abn too and with His help they are becoming like him.

To me, the proof is in the pudding--right there for everyone to see and accept if they have open minds and truly want to know truth.
Your response was predictable - I could have written it myself.

The mumbo-jumbo you just said in this post alone cannot be "proven" or easily verifiable by the general public. To accuse me of being "rude" may not be the best way to put it - especially if you go back to my post and see that I was careful to word it in such a way so as to not single out 3 ABN itself. I did not state an opinion one way or the other on 3 ABN nor will I within the scope of this topic. I did specifically name Daryl Fawcett and his filthy ministries, and any like ministries, and I did insinuate others, like this one who "respond" to his garbage; but I didn't actually say that specifically about 3 ABN.

Your instant readiness to use the big R label before investigating better what I am getting at here basically proves my point of "filthy ministries" doing disgusting things. :evil: Satan is definitely busy. :twisted:
Welcome Faith,

It is true that you did not specifically name 3abn, however this is the "open 3abn discussion" section of the 3aTalk Forum ...

I also understand your concern about "making a mockery out of God and His Church, setting a terrible example of Christianity to the world...butchering the cause of Christ, and slandering the good name of His Church around the world.. "

So was there anything else but the need to trash all "filthy" ministries including labeling this one ( not a ministry btw) and naming Fawcett's 3 forums specifically, (yet without including any specific facts, examples, or details of "disgusting things") and criticizing and labelling those on both sides of these issues, again lacking the specifics, that brought you here :?:

I also agree with you that mumbo jumbo is unnecessary. We try to avoid that here by either answering "specific questions" asked about why we believe or post something, and hold a position or view; or by realizing if we cannot answer the "specific question" then we should realize and admit we have no business stating and claiming those things as if they are facts, and should stop posting about it. The same holds true for you.

The topic of this thread is exactly as the title reads. If you have something to contribute to this particular topic please do so here.

You are also welcome to start a new thread on your issues of concern, as long as it is on topic fro this forum and you can make your case, and supply examples and facts or evidence for others to address/rebut ,and not just post mumbo jumbo. But please be aware that the back and forth, "is so , is not" stuff going on here is not what this forum is about , and is not welcome in this thread or any other. Nor are ad hominems and empty accusations...

In other words, this little detour is over. Let's ALL get back on topic. :)

..ian
3atalk admin/mod
~ Cindy