Tommy Shelton

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

proffaberf451

Re: Tommy Shelton

Post by proffaberf451 »

RJP at AT wrote:I object to Greg Thompson's false and defamatory statement that I have tried to convince, cajole, or pay people to falsely state that they were molested by Tommy Shelton, and I demand that he immediately correct his false statement.

If my request is directed to the wrong individual because Prof. Faber is not Greg Thompson, then Cindy or Prof. Faber can tell me whom I should direct this request to.
It is interesting that RJP doesn't learn his lesson about making assumptions- he keeps doing it over and over again to his own detriment. I would guess that if Mr. Thompson were writing over here he could make the same demand about false statements against Mr. Pickle and would have a ton of evidence to make his case (too bad his latest protege over there is accepting his assumptions making practices).

It is also rather pathetic that RJP is known for taking offense to statements about himself, but has established that he should never be held in account for his defamatory statements, lies, misleadings, misstatements, judicious editing, etc. When he doesn't get his way he questions peoples character, their spiritual conviction, and anything else he can contrive in order to attack and marginalize those who disagree because he doesn't want to truth to be known, it would ruin his infamy.

For what it's worth, if I were Mr. Thompson, I'd respond to RJP by challenging him to publicly deny any involvement in this case - any at all. That denial would have to state that he has (since the first day of his involvement in ALL things 3ABN):

1. Never encouraged anyone to file a complaint against Tommy Shelton and that would include any form of verbal encouragement to do so, even merely asking, "Did you think about filing a complaint?' "Have you thought about filing a complaint?" "Have you thought about your responsibility to others?" or any other question that would have put pressure on an individual to consider filing a complaint or lead them to decide to "speak-up." RJP is notorious for couching his accusations as questions in an attempt to avoid having to take responsibility for the intent of his words, thus would argue that asking questions is innocuous.

2. At no time, ever spoken with the investigating detective, his/her assistant, or anyone at the police department running the investigation.

3. At no time, ever spoken with the prosecution, the prosecutions staff, or an employee of the court about ANY aspect of the case.

4. At no time, taken an alleged victim out to eat (which could be construed as being paid) while doing his "research."

5. At no time, ever spoken with any of his cohorts developing strategy on how to insure a case was brought against Tommy Shelton.

If he can deny every one of these unequivocally, the if I were Mr. Thompson I would apologize.

However, RJP can't deny each and every one of these points - it is a fact known by a significant number of people that he has involved himself, in more than one way mentioned above. Maybe if RJP wants an apology he should start by not being evasive and dishonest himself and attempting to create the perception on his site that he hasn't been involved. I don't expect that to happen.
Greg Thompson

Post by Greg Thompson »

If it helps, Robert Jude Pickle, will wait a long time, because I am not apologizing for, correcting, or retracting something I never said.
Last edited by Cynthia on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:42 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed double post
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

proffaber451 on July 12, 2010 wrote: He [Duane Clem] has probably become GAJ/RJP's right hand henchman and it is alleged that this case is only taking place because GAJ/RJP have been working hard for years to convince, cajole, maybe even pay individuals (the money probably coming from the so-called doctor from Norway) to "come forward" and make accusations against Tommy that would lead a prosecutor to file charges.
RJP at AT on July 12, 2010 wrote: I object to [the] false and defamatory statement that I have tried to convince, cajole, or pay people to falsely state that they were molested by Tommy Shelton, and I demand that he immediately correct his false statement.
GAJ at AT on July 14, 2010 wrote: I second that DEMAND!!! What a filthy mouth!!! Is this SURMIZING (sic) by the purported favored of God...Demons in my book! Produce the first OUNCE of evidence in support of your outrageous claims!!! What a deceiving cultish mind!!! Come out from behind you (sic) COWARDLY mask and at least try and defend your OUTRAGEOUS assertions!!! Or are you as Cowardly as 3ABN???
GAJ at AT on July 18, 2010 wrote: Beleive (sic) me, Cindy, when I tell you that we have made significant efforts to get parties to file approrpiate (sic) complants (sic)...even to the point of arranging appointments with lawyers and filing appropaite (sic) preliminary reports of findings...and that process will continue!!!
So the question is, "Who's lying? Is it RJP or GAJ?" It appears they can't get their story straight. Either both RJP (on the 12th) followed by GAJ (on the 14th) lied or only GAJ lied, all by himself, on the 18th. Either way, GAJ's demand for evidence has been provided . . . by his very own arrogant bravado.
steffan

BOLD LIARS!!

Post by steffan »

proffaberf451 had written
because GAJ/RJP have been working hard for years to convince, cajole, maybe even pay individuals (the money probably coming from the so-called doctor from Norway) to "come forward" and make accusations against Tommy that would lead a prosecutor to file charges.
To which a furious Pickle demanded an immediate retraction. And now his pal Gailon wrote this, essentially proving proffaberf451 correct and Pickle a devious liar.

Gailon wrote
when I tell you that we have made significant efforts to get parties to file approrpiate complants...even to the point of arranging appointments with lawyers and filing appropaite preliminary reports of findings...and that process will continue!!!
Pat Williams

More lies, and then Pickle throws Joy under the bus

Post by Pat Williams »

Pat Williams « Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 02:32:26 PM »
Quote samuelthomas on July 19, 2010, 12:06:10 PM

Bellows asked the prosecutor why she had agreed to the plea deal proposed by defense attorneys Kimberly Irving and Thomas Pavlinic. Stott said she had discussed the proposal with the two victims, and the risks of going to trial, and they had accepted it.

She said the only evidence would be the two men's testimony about events up to 15 years ago, that Shelton had not spoken to police and had no prior criminal record....

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime- ... -mole.html
Sad business, but I can't help but notice there does appear to be a difference in the report from the Washington post and the reports we got from Gailon Arthur Joy and Bob Pickle.

Re: BREAKING NEWS -- Plea agreement reached in Tommy Shelton Case

There were a pile of records, including medical records...state held all the aces and the joker!!! Not the kind of things you want in the public record and filling the minds of a jury of your peers with.
So there are medical records available for Tommy Shelton's victims?

"Bellows asked the prosecutor why she had agreed to the plea deal proposed by defense attorneys Kimberly Irving and Thomas Pavlinic. Stott said she had discussed the proposal with the two victims, and the risks of going to trial, and they had accepted it. She said the only evidence would be the two men's testimony about events up to 15 years ago"

[[ And then after it was pointed out to Artiste that no, there were no medical records for any alleged victim:]]
Re: BREAKING NEWS -- Plea agreement reached in Tommy Shelton Case

Bob or Gailon--is it true that there are no medical records for any of Tommy Shelton's victims?
Gailon was talking about medical records for Tommy for when Brad and Valerie allegedly got Tommy to seek help after Rick allegedly came forward and said that Tommy had molested him.

"Bellows asked the prosecutor why she had agreed to the plea deal proposed by defense attorneys Kimberly Irving and Thomas Pavlinic. Stott said she had discussed the proposal with the two victims, and the risks of going to trial, and they had accepted it. She said the only evidence would be the two men's testimony about events up to 15 years ago"

The problem all along with Pickle's reporting is that he always says I heard, or an anonymous source said, (Gossip, hear say, slander) but he doesn't bother to find out if it's true before repeating it to others, and most often it's not... Indeed the story he is telling is not, but according to him it's never his fault for passing on false information. His reply to the above post is right here. Watch him defend self again, while throwing Gailon under the bus:

Bob Pickle
Defendants
Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 10:04:55 PM »
Quote from: Pat Williams on July 19, 2010, 02:32:26 PM
Sad business, but I can't help but notice there does appear to be a difference in the report from the Washington post and the reports we got from Gailon Arthur Joy and Bob Pickle.
Gailon is the one who said that the prosecutor already had the medical records, not me. So there is nothing from the Washington Post that conflicts with what I said.
3ABN_Defender
Lilly

Re: BOLD LIARS!!

Post by Lilly »

Pat, thank you for posting this. It is very clear that when caught in their web of lies, they will turn on each other in order to try to protect self. Profession of christianity makes their lies and deception even worse.
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

To add to the evidence that GAJ and RJP have engaged in a good bit of lying about their involvement in the case against Tommy Shelton, we have the latest from the bloviating GAJ:
Gailon Joy posting on AdventTalk wrote:
Much to SAM's chagrin, a connecton (sic) can be made legally, particularly in the process of attempting to subvert the prosecution of this case by several 3ABN players!!! Yes, SAM, we have been watching!!! And collecting information!!! And passing it on...can you imagine that???
There seems to be an ever increasing arrogance about their lies. This indicates that it has been on-going to the present.

- prof
Dan

Post by Dan »

Prof

Wish you would you would update your blog.. I still check it every day..

It is a work of literature like none other.

http://profetensprofil.blogspot.com/
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Dan wrote:Prof

Wish you would you would update your blog.. I still check it every day..

It is a work of literature like none other.

http://profetensprofil.blogspot.com/
FYI: It's not his blog. I haven't checked it in quite some time and didn't realize it was ongoing. Back when it was started it came to our attention because Pickle, I think.. brought it up and thought one of us was blogging and demanded apologies from us etc...

A group of us discussed it, and none of us had heard of it before then and had not even one idea about or even a clue as to who the blogger was..

In any case it appears to be a spoof of Pickle and Joy's website, and the writer has an obviously different style of writing and a very "colorful" way of expressing himself that our "Prof" does not. :shock:

Have a good day. :)
~ Cindy
mrst53

Post by mrst53 »

I am new to this site, but have been following Tommy's problems for quite a while, because he was a Pastor at Dunn Loring Church of God- the Church I grew up in. I am a sexual abuse victim of a chuch leader and beloved camp counselor. I never told anyone but my husband until just recently,someone else, because I didn't think anyone would be believe me. I know that most of you (if not all) believe that Tommy is innocent. I have one question for you. Why in God's Name would someone come forward after all this time and suffer the shame, humiliation and attacks by claiming they were molested by a Preacher when they were young? It has been 43 years for me and it is like yesterday, but I would NO MORE come forward, than anything in the world. To this day, I wish I had, because I worry about those she probably molested after me, including her own daughter.
Come forward Now, NO WAY.