Squelching Rumors

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Nestor

Re: Squelching Rumors

Post by Nestor »

Several years ago, when the litigation involving Danny, Gailon, Bob and 3-ABN was in its early stages, I stated that each side would win some and each side would lose some. In the end, the major issue would not be who won individual battles, but who won the overall war.

So, what is my perception now?

Linda Shelton: I have no knowledge of any litigation that involved her. Therefore, I do not have an opinion as to the legal sufficiency of any of the positions in litigation involving her. I have no opinion as to wins and losses that may have been sustained in any such litigation. My sole opinion in this is: In the matters that I might assume are in question, each side has a legal, moral and Biblical right to seek redress in the judicial system and to defend themselves in such.

Gailon & Bob, Phase I: I consider this overall litigation to essentially be ended. Yes, the U.S. Supreme Court could be asked to issue a writ of certiorari. However, I consider that it would be highly unlikely that such a request would be granted. Yes, it is possible that certain motions could be filed with the Appellate Court. Notwithstanding such I consider this litigation to be essentially finished. I see each side as having won specific battles. I do not believe that either side lost everything. But, in this phase, I see 3-ABN as having won the war.

Gailon & Bob, Phase II: As I understand comments that are being made, Gailon and Bob intend to pursue their interests in new litigation that will begin sometime. I take very seriously the comments that I understand are being made. I see those two as clearly having the will to initiate additional litigation. I see them as having the required legal knowledge and experience to bring matters that concern them into our judicial system, if they should chose to do so. I have no knowledge of these matters. Therefore, I do not have any opinion in regard to these matters. I do not know what the issues might be. I simply do not know. I assume, like I did in the past, that should they bring new issues into litigation that there will be some wins and some losses. In the end, it will not be the battles won, but the final outcome of the war.
uncovering truth

Post by uncovering truth »

Having the will and having the financing to implement that will by pursuing lengthy litigation are two different things. Is it possible they wouldn't have the will if the dollars weren't flowing in?
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I have no authorative knowledge on this point.

My supposition is that there is not a large amount of dollars flowing in to them.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Pickle has stated this:

"Sources tell us that Jim Gilley cast the deciding vote in May 2008 after the directors were informed that the book deal scandal was true, and when Danny then had to leave the room while the directors voted on whether to boot him out of there."

NOT ONE WORD OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS TRUE. I don't know who Pickle got his information from, but this is not true. And if he insists it is true, then he better be revealing who his informant was and how they thought they knew anything about it. There is no "book deal scandal." It is only wishful thinking on your part Pickle. And whoever is feeding you information doesn't know what goes on in the Board meetings.

Actually Pickle you are BECOMING a huge scandal yourself. You have managed to develop a name for yourself and it is not flattering. People are not happy by what you are trying to do to 3ABN. You are endangering your own membership within the SDA Church. Is this really the direction you want to go?
Truth

Post by Truth »

Darrell Mundall says the church should never be the center of someone's Christianity. Really? Why do you think that? Have you forgotten Who the real CENTER of the SDA church is? And including the CENTER and REASON 3ABN exists?

JESUS CHRIST, LORD OF ALL THE WORLD
Truth

Post by Truth »

Artiste seems to think over on AT that this will cause terrible damage to the SDA Church.

Of course it won't. The Lord often uses these kinds of devilish things to draw people's attention to the TRUTH for He will use even the negative to bring people to Him. You WATCH -- this will all turn into a huge blessing for 3ABN.
uncovering truth

Post by uncovering truth »

One also wonders if the sweatband of Bob Pickle's hat has "Vicarius Filii Dei" inscribed on it. With his Jesuit training, it's possible.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Jesuit training: I must have missed the joke. I can not believe that you are serioius. Let me in, if you please, on the joke behind your post so I can have a good laugh also.
Truth

Post by Truth »

I see a parallel between Nehemiah who was appointed by God to complete the walls of Jerusalem and with the good work 3ABN workers are doing. Souls are being won daily to the truth. The 3-angels messages are being preached everywhere. Soon Jesus will come.

Satan is angry that those who were in his grasp have shaken loose from him and have joined Christ.

Those who work in secret, who hire unsavory characters, who are doing all in their power to stop the work God has appointed will never succeed. One cannot help but wonder what the next plan will be to try to stop the work 3ABN is doing. Danny and those who work at 3ABN have taken the best course not to "come down off the wall" to talk to those who are their enemies but instead continue the work that God has given them.

"Sanballat and his confederates dared not make open war upon the Jews; but with increasing malice they continued their secret efforts to discourage, perplex, and injure them. The wall about Jerusalem was rapidly approaching completion. When it should be finished and its gates set up, these enemies of Israel could not hope to force an entrance into the city. They were the more eager, therefore, to stop the work without further delay. At last they devised a plan by which they hoped to draw Nehemiah from his station, and while they had him in their power, to kill or imprison him. {PK 653.1}

Pretending to desire a compromise of the opposing parties, they sought a conference with Nehemiah, and invited him to meet them in a village on the plain of Ono. But enlightened by the Holy Spirit as to their real purpose, he refused. "I sent messengers unto them," he writes, "saying, I am
doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?" But the tempters were persistent. Four times they sent a message of similar import, and each time they received the same answer. {PK 653.2}

Finding this scheme unsuccessful, they resorted to a more daring stratagem. Sanballat sent Nehemiah a messenger bearing an open letter which said: "It is reported among the heathen, and Gashmu saith it, that thou and the Jews think to rebel: for which cause thou buildest the wall, that thou mayest be their king. . . . And thou hast also appointed prophets to preach of thee at Jerusalem, saying, There is a king in Judah: and now shall it be reported to the king according to these words. Come now therefore, and let us take counsel together." {PK 654.1}

Had the reports mentioned been actually circulated, there would have been cause for apprehension; for they would soon have been carried to the king, whom a slight suspicion might provoke to the severest measures. But Nehemiah was convinced that the letter was wholly false, written to arouse his fears and draw him into a snare. This conclusion was strengthened by the fact that the letter was sent open, evidently that the people might read the contents, and become alarmed and intimidated. {PK 654.2}

He promptly returned the answer. "There are no such things done as thou sayest, but thou feignest them out of thine own heart." Nehemiah was not ignorant of Satan's devices. He knew that these attempts were made in order to weaken the hands of the builders and thus frustrate their efforts."
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Thanks, truth for posting that. Different times, different people, but same old wrong tactics being used to stop God's work, and same bad characters displayed. It's hard to understand how they can do all, and say all that they have while perceiving themselves as being, righteous, justified, and as doing God's work.

We know things will get worse, we just need to hold on, and it'll all be ok. :)

Jesus said: "the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me."
~ Cindy