Things that make you go "hmm..."

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

steffan

Things that make you go "hmm..."

Post by steffan »

PickledJoy posted this
Would you expect a firm that is created to help victims of Pastoral Sexual Abuse to unsubscribe from a newsletter that deals with claims of Pastoral Sexual Abuse???

Help@TheHopeOfSurvivors.com did just that!!! Hypocrisy, right???
Instead of asking THOS, he asks a rhetorical question in his own wasteland of a forum. Typical Gailon tactic. Make lots of bluster without really doing anything. All thunder with no lightning. A lot of noise and bombast that withers in the clear light of truth.

Then pd says this
My point? Nosir needs to stop demanding documentation until his side makes good on theor promises to produce unrefutable evidence against Linda.

As for questioning Johann, I think the burden of proof is on you, Nosir. You need to bring some concrete evidence that compromise Johann's credibility. Once again, stop demanding proof when you all have never given one bit.
How about asking Linda about her "dear" friend she is now staying very close to? In Norway? Not the... pastor, but the predatory doctor?
How about asking Johann, ... about the time he visited Linda and the doctor in Norway, to pick up something she had brought for him? The poor old man was tired and wanted to rest in his "good" friend's home - but the doctor coldly suggested that he pull over and take a nap if he felt tired on the way back home. See if you can get him to give you a clear and honest answer - I'm not holding my breath on that one.
Last edited by Cynthia on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:43 pm America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule #1
Nestor

Re: Things that make you go "hmm..."

Post by Nestor »

How about asking Linda about her "dear" friend she is now staying very close to? In Norway? Not the... pastor, but the predatory doctor?
In my opinion it is time to move on past who the males are that Linda considers to be her friends. O.K. So, she presently has a friendship with Dr. A. So what? Her present friendship with Dr. A. does not tell us that she had an inappropriate relationshilp with Dr. A. while married to Danny. Her marriage to Danny has ended. For whatever reason it died and could not be resurected. Pointing fingers of blame at the present time does not contribute to any healing of the wounds that may exist. Rather it likely keeps them open and bleeding. In any case, she has a right to get on with her life and establish relationships, in my opinion, with whomever she wishes to have a relationship. Should she decide to marry Dr. A, and I do not have any knowledge that she will do such, leave her in peace and let it be. The same if lInda marries someone else.

O.K. so what about Danny? In my opinion what I have said above about LInda applies to him. His marriage to Linda ended. Let him be as far as any marital relationships that he may establish. Let him move on with his life. In my opinion, he has the right to do so to include establishing relationships whth whomever he choses to have such.

Perhaps (?) Danny and/or LInda will marry some other person. If that happens, wish them well, wish them success in their new venture, wish them happiness and wish them God's blessing.

Just my thinking on the subject.

Gregory Matthews
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Nestor wrote:
In my opinion it is time to move on past who the males are that Linda considers to be her friends. O.K. So, she presently has a friendship with Dr. A. So what? Her present friendship with Dr. A. does not tell us that she had an inappropriate relationshilp with Dr. A. while married to Danny. Her marriage to Danny has ended. For whatever reason it died and could not be resurected. Pointing fingers of blame at the present time does not contribute to any healing of the wounds that may exist. Rather it likely keeps them open and bleeding. In any case, she has a right to get on with her life and establish relationships, in my opinion, with whomever she wishes to have a relationship. Should she decide to marry Dr. A, and I do not have any knowledge that she will do such, leave her in peace and let it be. The same if lInda marries someone else.

O.K. so what about Danny? In my opinion what I have said above about LInda applies to him. His marriage to Linda ended. Let him be as far as any marital relationships that he may establish. Let him move on with his life. In my opinion, he has the right to do so to include establishing relationships whth whomever he choses to have such.

Perhaps (?) Danny and/or LInda will marry some other person. If that happens, wish them well, wish them success in their new venture, wish them happiness and wish them God's blessing.

Just my thinking on the subject.

Gregory Matthews
I appreciate you expressing your opinions as that, and not declaring them fact and absolute like a despot, Gregory. ;)
and of course my opinions about this are different.

While I agree with you that folks should be allowed to move on and wished well. That doesn't work when the people themselves have not moved on. Wounds can not be healed while folks keep picking at them and saying look how I bleed, look how injured I am, and talk to others about it knowing those people will run and tell all stirring the pot.

Mostly we don't ever talk about Linda here, or even on the other forums. By that I mean we don't bring her up, but what we do is reply when things which are false and which are wrong are brought up. For the past month I have been watching Johann bump threads on AT, sometimes adding nothing but a dog wagging it's tail, other times adding little comments about Linda and his vilification of 3ABN in regards to that. For some reason he does not want to move on as you advise and is intent on bringing her to the forefront in my opinion. Then there was that new letter from the Doctor, and Linda's ongoing tales of being stalked harrassed and her house broken into, followed by her posting that on her website which caused her to have to move out of the country and yes, live right on the Doctors property in a house adjoining his... She doesn't mention Danny, nor 3ABN, she doesn't have to, she's already laid the groundwork for people toa assume, that, nor does she name DR Arild Abramson as her friedn, although a few paragraphs later she gives him a glowing praise, and says God sent him to her. Really? Then there is Johann's recent false tale about the anniversary of 3abn latino, Sandra Juarez, which glorified Linda and vilified 3abn again... and the repeated demand from Linda to make it all public I demand you make the evidence against me public, which her defenders keep posting, and claiming that since this hasn't been done, it's because she has been falsely accused, etc and again how evil 3abn is. Do you really think we are going to say nothing? Steffan's question here, which you felt called to comment on, was in response to Johann's own recent posts, and Linda's website update. I am reminded of the saying "Be careful of what you ask for because you just might get it". Johann and Linda and others don't seem to understand that.

It is interesting to me, as I have heard it said to those who defend 3ABN since back on bsda and msdaol that if we would just be quiet, if we would just not say anything it would stop. I always noticed they did not say that to 3abn's accusers who we were replying to, and it was as if that never occurred to them even when this was pointed out. The first problem with that is that there are months on end when we say nothing even now, and it never stops, no one moves on. There were in fact several years in the beginning when it was only the accusers and those they sucked in, and I am sorry, but I do consider you one of those, anyway it did not stop, and in fact as more people joined Mundall and Johann, Bille Burdick and yourself and Fran it had a snowball effect and then entered Pickle and Joy... When adventtalk first opened up for example, it was about 4 or 5 months as I recall where we didn't join, we didn't post we said nothingand it did not stop. It never stops.

The second problem is that those who advise us to leave all alone and say nothing and let the wounds heal and people move on, can never limit it to that. They always include their opinions about all along with that, as you did here.

So of course as I disagree I am going too say that, and explain why. Myself and others have been challenged to show where Johann's testimony is not credible, and of course he has always been all about Linda and his testimony in many cases has caused folks to believe evil of both DS and 3ABN, and believe that no there was nothing inappropriate about Linda and the Doctor's relationship. I have never personally accused Linda of adultery, but I do believe that's possible, and at the very least her relationship was very inappropriate, and just the published stuff by itself is enough to reveal that when you put it all together. It's also enough to reveal the lies told in her defense, and how those same lies were used to falsely accuse DS and 3abn. That is my view after compiling and closely examining all.

I have been thinking for quite some time, and moreso lately that maybe it's about time that at least the stuff which has been made public ( ironically by the accusers) is laid out in an orderly fashion so that people honest people can see the deceit which has been employed for what it is, maybe then the accusers will be quiet, then again, maybe not, but at least other people will know better than to listen to them or believe them, and then maybe I, myself can feel free to move on.

I don't know, I have been praying about it.
~ Cindy
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Cindy:

While not at the very beginning, but early on, I made a personal decision as to the boundaries that I would generally follow in commenting on a situation that had become very complex and entangled. I have generally kept those boundaries and not gone very far outside of them.

So, on that basis, I can understand how you might think that I had been fooled into taking some of the positions that I hold. To defend myself would take me outside of the boundaries that I have set for myself. So, I am not going to go outside of those boulndaries.

I was not really taking Steffan on in my comment. Yes, I know why he said what he said. I responded to him becasue it gave me an opening to publicly state my position that people should move beyond the marital issues that involve both Linda and Danny.

You have raised a number of questions that might be good for discussion. I am leaving them alone, at least in public comment, as they lie outside of the boundaries that I have established for my participation. But, my silence does not indicate either a specific position on my part, or that you raise incvalid issues.

In brief, I do not believe that I have an kobligation to open my mouth and comment on everything that is said or on every position that I have personally taken.

Gregory Matthews
Johann

Post by Johann »

steffan wrote:PickledJoy posted this
Would you expect a firm that is created to help victims of Pastoral Sexual Abuse to unsubscribe from a newsletter that deals with claims of Pastoral Sexual Abuse???

Help@TheHopeOfSurvivors.com did just that!!! Hypocrisy, right???
Instead of asking THOS, he asks a rhetorical question in his own wasteland of a forum. Typical Gailon tactic. Make lots of bluster without really doing anything. All thunder with no lightning. A lot of noise and bombast that withers in the clear light of truth.

Then pd says this
My point? Nosir needs to stop demanding documentation until his side makes good on theor promises to produce unrefutable evidence against Linda.

As for questioning Johann, I think the burden of proof is on you, Nosir. You need to bring some concrete evidence that compromise Johann's credibility. Once again, stop demanding proof when you all have never given one bit.
How about asking Johann, ... about the time he visited Linda and the doctor in Norway, to pick up something she had brought for him? The poor old man was tired and wanted to rest in his "good" friend's home - but the doctor coldly suggested that he pull over and take a nap if he felt tired on the way back home. See if you can get him to give you a clear and honest answer - I'm not holding my breath on that one.
Here again is a thwarted old tale which might stem from Brenda because she was there too when something like this happened back in 2004. Just as interesting as the tales of Brenda I will post elsewhere.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Nestor wrote:Cindy:

While not at the very beginning, but early on, I made a personal decision as to the boundaries that I would generally follow in commenting on a situation that had become very complex and entangled. I have generally kept those boundaries and not gone very far outside of them.

So, on that basis, I can understand how you might think that I had been fooled into taking some of the positions that I hold. To defend myself would take me outside of the boundaries that I have set for myself. So, I am not going to go outside of those boulndaries.

I was not really taking Steffan on in my comment. Yes, I know why he said what he said. I responded to him becasue it gave me an opening to publicly state my position that people should move beyond the marital issues that involve both Linda and Danny.

You have raised a number of questions that might be good for discussion. I am leaving them alone, at least in public comment, as they lie outside of the boundaries that I have established for my participation. But, my silence does not indicate either a specific position on my part, or that you raise incvalid issues.

In brief, I do not believe that I have an kobligation to open my mouth and comment on everything that is said or on every position that I have personally taken.

Gregory Matthews
I understand that. Thanks.
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Johann wrote:
steffan wrote:...
Then pd says this

Here again is a thwarted old tale which might stem from Brenda because she was there too when something like this happened back in 2004. Just as interesting as the tales of Brenda I will post elsewhere.
Yes Johann something like that happened back in 2004 and that's what was referred to, as even you posted about it on BSDA, and yes Brenda was there then, she was also there before and after you left. She was there many times when you were not.. When you go to spread your tales be very careful of who you call a liar, because she was a first person witness to all that she has ever testified about, and that you will speak of in regards to her, as are others, while you were not....

In those instances you have only Linda and the Doctor Abrahamsons word about that, and can not verify if that is accurate or not. You can honestly only say, " This is what they told me, and I believe them" but you don't.. You just repeat what you have been told and then present it to others as if it is your personal testimony and witness, or say "this is the truth as if it has been established as fact." That is NOT honest. It seems that you have been, and still are, an invaluable ally to Linda and the Doctor and have tirelessly covered up much, and cast many vile accusations on their behalf...
~ Cindy
steffan

Johann just proved Linda a liar...

Post by steffan »

Johann,
You do realize that "this post" is on your [not]AT server, right? You do realize that it can't "disappear" from her computer - because all she's doing is reading, right?
But thank you for proving Linda is an outright liar. If as she claims she does not interest herself in any of this, why is she getting any of "this post"???
In fact, as someone over on your slime site said, "to let it go" but now it seems, with Linda getting "this post", it looks like she can't let it go.

Also, tell Linda's "expert" that he's all hot air, oops, I mean Bob Pickle - the man who knows a lot about nothing.

As he wrote
Shortly after this post reached Linda it disappeared from her computer. She asked an expert to look for it but he could not find it either. He indicated some hacker with the aid of a cell phone could have deleted it. This is far from the first time such things happen on her computer. Soon the experts might be able to trace the hackers. The question remains, who could be interested in having such posts deleted?
Cynthia

Re: Johann just proved Linda a liar...

Post by Cynthia »

steffan wrote:Johann,
You do realize that "this post" is on your [not]AT server, right? You do realize that it can't "disappear" from her computer - because all she's doing is reading, right?
But thank you for proving Linda is an outright liar. If as she claims she does not interest herself in any of this, why is she getting any of "this post"???
In fact, as someone over on your slime site said, "to let it go" but now it seems, with Linda getting "this post", it looks like she can't let it go.

Also, tell Linda's "expert" that he's all hot air, oops, I mean Bob Pickle - the man who knows a lot about nothing.

As he wrote
Shortly after this post reached Linda it disappeared from her computer. She asked an expert to look for it but he could not find it either. He indicated some hacker with the aid of a cell phone could have deleted it. This is far from the first time such things happen on her computer. Soon the experts might be able to trace the hackers. The question remains, who could be interested in having such posts deleted?

The other part of his post on AT was an excuse for why he couldn't provide documentation to support his foul accusations as we asked for. As usual that excuse is all about making more unsupported accusations to justify the first unsupported accusations. I can not recall one time that the man has ever provided evidence or proof when asked.

His new tale is this:
Similar things have happened to me on a number of occasions during the past 7 years. A regular virus could do a lot of damage, but such a virus would hardly be selecting and deleting only posts that have to do with Danny Shelton.

When I started posting at the "other" site they jumped at me to prove certain things from the writings of Danny Shelton or his henchmen. Why?

I told them I would not search there now. I'll tell you the reason. I do not want anybody to know if Danny has succeeded in deleting all of those for him important documents. Or if I still have them stored safely, I do not want to give a hacker some key words he could use to search for them on my computer. I do not care if they ban me for it, but they are not going to trick me into complying now. That can be taken care of in a court case.
1. Admin hat on -- I explained several times in several different ways to Johann Thorvaldsson via posts and pms that he would not be able to repeat his accusations here unless he was willing to provide documentation and evidence when he was asked for it, the very first time he arrogantly declared he wouldn't go searching for any emails. After all of that he now again posts: "I told them I would not.." He is not banned, but he can't just declare he won't be complying" with the rules here, and then keep posting about this and repeating himself, so he is not going to post in this topic further without first providing the evidence he was asked for. -- Admin hat off

2. Giving him the benefit of the doubt that he meant"email" or "emails" every time he said "post" or"posts"? I still don't believe him, not one single bit. Not only do I know that hacking into his computer or Linda's is not something that DS or 3ABN would ever do, but it makes no more sense than when Fran claimed that they were doing this to her. In fact it's downright stupid and illogical, not to mention FALSE.

Johann looks silly claiming, this post was deleted by a hacker ( meaning DS or someone employed by him) from Linda's computer. What would be the point in Ds doing so? First of all, that letter is evidence of nothing! That letter contains nothing that DS or 3ABN would even be concerned about. I'm certainly not concerned about it. Johann just likes to post fan mail addressed to Linda, and say "look people love and support her." I don't have a problem with that, although I do think it weird, and think it more likely it is Linda saying "look people love and support me", as these letters he quotes are all allegedly sent to her but keep ending up on the internet...

Even if DS was an unscrupulous hacker, or had some one doing that on his behalf, what would be the point of removing something from one computer when it is still on other's computers and web pages, and in court files etc?

These folks have shared between themselves, and published any and every private correspondence or document, or out of context snippet, or quote they could use against DS or 3ABN or anyone related to them all over the internet and in every court filing they made and in between themselves FOR YEARS now.

That email was obviously forwarded to Johann, and who knows how many other peoples computers, as Johann obviously quoted it in his post, after he said it was removed from Linda's computer. So it's not gone. It wasn't really removed even if she did lose it somehow.

If anyone had hacked her email to remove "evidence" they could also obviously see that same email had been forwarded and understand that no purpose would be served by removing it from Linda's computer only. Same thing with Fran and her "public IRS documents", "public Ebay info and files, what would be the purpose in DS removing them from her computer only? She got her so called evidence from publicly available information on websites which is still publicly available to all. Her faulty conclusions about that were sent to Pickle/Joy, and a bunch of other people and even posted online and copied from forum to forum by she and those others she sent it to or posted it too. In additions she sent it all to the IRS, who then exonerated DS and 3ABN... The point being that their so called "evidence" wasn't really removed, even if someone was hacking Fran's computer, and no purpose would be served for doing so even if anyone cared to as it was already all over the place.

So, anyway after 7 years of Johann sharing all his private emails which he thinks are evidence against 3abn and DS with others, (and either he or them publishing them all over the internet in forums and court filings and websites) he suddenly when asked to provide the evidence for his false tale acts as if he has the only copy of letters which are damaging to DS. Reallly? he has never published, posted, or shared them with anyone? Letters which he has all along been claiming exist and are how he knew DS was a liar and caused him to stop defending Danny Shelton? Well how out of character is that?!? NOT.

Then his excuse for not producing the evidence he claims to have is because he's afraid if he posts them a hacker (DS) will search his computer for the letters and remove them, or has already done so?

As I said, That's ignorant. Anyone falling for that excuse would have to be equally ignorant

Real people who aren't intent on offering lame excuses for lying know they can save things on their computers to a jumpdrive, a CD or other storage device. They know they can print emails with the headers included. They know they can forward emails to others with the headers to validate their authenticity. They know if they post it --and the email is removed from their computer or lost or accidentally deleted, that the post along with all the previous mentioned ways to record and save it, still exist.

No liar is going to heaven, nor are folks who love lies. Johann is a pastor, he knows that and needs to be accountable for the things he claims.
Last edited by Cynthia on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:50 am America/Denver, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: corrected some grammar and typos
~ Cindy
steffan

Gailon is a schizophrenic or, hades has had a cold day...

Post by steffan »

Posted without commentary (other than highlighting) from the [NOT]adventtalk site where Gailon seems to have a split personality disorder. All were taken from various posts made by Gailon in this thread http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... 4.165.html

Gailon says
I trust my point is clear, I have nothing but contempt for those who would even consider a short-cut and the taking of 20 pieces of silver and resulting in the failure to bring accountability to a sexual predator that has evaded punishment and accountability these many years, largely with the help of brother Danny Lee Shelton, et al. Do you wish to now join the enablers?

I have already spoken to my concerns here and why a comprehensive settlement now could save hundreds of millions in the future. Short sightedness is not an option here!!!

MY POSITION IS UNWAVERING ON THE PRINCIPLE...and it will be a very cold day in hades before I change my mind and would bet that MOST citizens of any repute would subscribe to the very clear philosophy.

I am privileged to know that Manly and Anderson do not manage cases with less than eight figure potential. And eight figures (THATS TENS OF MILLIONS) it must be, but Simpson does not have those resources at his disposal at this moment.

These man-eaters have your church, my church and the entire church in their sites

Time to pack it up and go home!!! The battle... and the war...is over; Now we must turn guns into plow shares and get on with life...c'est la vie!!!

And therein lies the difference between you and I...I am going to blow the tracks and set mines, set up archers and draw the sword and prepare to fight to the last man!!! That is an English-Scotch-Welch tradition...NEVER, NEVER, EVER, GIVE UP!!!