LOL - Idiosyncrasies From Other 3ABN Forums

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

LOL - Idiosyncrasies From Other 3ABN Forums

Post by Breezy »

Ian was banned from AdventTalk because she got too close to the truth of the matter. Shucks this seems to happen often. Sister posted and Ian answered her.

Sister said over on AT:

"Sam, while you are at ASI stop by the Loma Linda Broadcasting booth and talk to Derrell Mundall. He was at 3ABN for a very long time and is a former member of Danny Shelton's family. Tell us what Derrell told you. Afterwards one of us who knows him can call and ask if if you told the truth about what he said to you or if you "accidently" left out some of the inconvenient facts. But of course you wouldn't want to do that, would you".

So Ian resonded to sister with this post on AdventTalk:

"Sam might be busy elsewhere...

Can't you or your husband just mosey on by the LL booth and ask Derrell yourself? or even send Habenero over to the 3abn booth if you don't want to go, I may be wrong, but I think they may have something to give you..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now how could this post be breaking any rules is surprising! Ian was banned for 48 hours because of this post. Can you figure it out? What a deal! :lol:

Me thinks by this banning, the real truth was exposed. Ahhhh so. Sister be sure to wave to Sam if you see him at ASI. :lol:
Marv Smith

Re: LOL - Idiosyncrasies From Other 3ABN Forums

Post by Marv Smith »

I seriously doubt if Sister will be circulating at ASI. She has to know the 3ABN attorneys would love to catch her on US soil. I imagine they will get her in due time and it will be interesting to see how she spins.

Marv
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hey Marv! Welcome to the 3aTalk forum. It is here you will find the truth about 3abn.

I appreciated your comments. You are exactly right!!
Breezy

Ozzie

Post by Breezy »

Ozzie/Lexie Lord wrote a post that I am going to answer here. Her post is below from AT:

Ozzie

Re: Gilly opening speaker tonight at ASI Convention
« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:07:42 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Donna on Today at 04:42:20 PM
I encourage everyone to listen to the ASI meetings. They have been a great blessing and encouragement to me.

Back again Donna?

Has 3abn defended gone flat or have you found that 3abn/DS is not always honest in their dealings?
------------------------------------------

Here is your answer Lexie: LOL LOL--3abn defended isn't "flat." It has been transferred to this site. Hoorey--you can come here for the TRUTH if you like. There is plenty here to read.

(edited to correct spelling)
Marv Smith

Re: Ozzie

Post by Marv Smith »

I'm just not sure it is productive to engage some of the small minds at ATalk. Posters that don't have anything to add to the conversation other than hate are really not worth the effort. It is pretty easy to track the movement from BSDA to Atalk by members who have made this controversy their life. I am told they aren't missed at BSDA. Maybe the proper emotion is to just feel bad for them and pray that they find something meaningful to live for.
Cynthia

Re: Ozzie post and comments

Post by Cynthia »

Hi Gailon,

Actually, Gailon, Marv didn't start this forum. He is new here like you and merely expressing his views also.

So welcome to both of you.. ( Marv is a great name btw " Great and marvelous are thy works oh King of saints")

To be honest things appear a little volatile around here at the moment, and all the personal stuff and ad hominems are not required here, and I am not talking to you alone when I say that, some was already here before you arrived, and I know newcomers tend to follow the example already being set in a forum.

So, I am going to do a little house cleaning and eliminate some excesses in some posts. ---> as in how things are expressed, but I think we can do that without changing or removing what is being said and leave the issues intact here for discussion. At least I hope so.

Can you deal with that? Hope so, cause I have to try and do that myself also. Not always an easy thing..

Later :)
Last edited by Cynthia on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:43 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to merge reply to Ozzie's post and replies to that with this topic.
~ Cindy
steffan

Re: Ozzie

Post by steffan »

Gailon Arthur Joy wrote: Then why did you start this site??? I seem to recall that BSDA shut down discussion regarding 3ABN and that lead to the launch of AdventTalk. Now we have yet another sight dedicated to the topic and I think that kind of imagination is long past due!!!
Where have you all been???

Marv Smith did not start this site and he is entitled to his opinion.

The difference is huge. AT is dedicated to gossip, bad-mouthing. Any attempt to present the truth is shot down. On 3atalk, we present the truth.

3atalk is dedicated to defending 3ABN. AT seems to be be dedicated to your and Pickle's allegations and hardly anything else.
I think the reformation of 3ABN, the face of Adventism to the entire world, is a very "meaningful" purpose in life. Eliminating corruption at any institution that takes money from the pews is always a noble and very appropriate cause.
"Reforming" anyone or anything is always noble. However, then the reformer must be looked at very closely
An embezzler, perjurer and outright liar is not anyone's idea of a "reformer"

Yes, Gailon you are a convicted embezzler
Ashcroft_LawforBusiness.jpg
Ashcroft_LawforBusiness.jpg (5.2 KiB) Viewed 27639 times
gailonjoyconviction.jpg
a perjurer (do you think we should contact the courts in MA?) http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41#p124
and outright liar http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41#p126
Sam

Post by Sam »

I really don't want to see anyone comparing this site with AT. Case in point.

Last night, Sam posted on AT saying that he had talked with Artist's ex husband and the ex was shocked at her involvement in the internet mess. Sam also said that the ex told him some things that made him realize even more why Artiste does what she does. Now, let's note:

Sam did not say who the ex husband was. Sam did not say who Artiste was.Sam also did not tell what the ex had to say. But guess what? Sam's post was deleted and therefore I am assuming he was banned.

Artiste did this simply because the subject was about her and she had the power to do so. Forum rules were not broken. Yet it is ok to talk about 3abn and all those who work there using nasty gossip and heresay and having no proof to back it up.

Such small narrow minded actions on behalf of the moderators at AT make that forum a disgrace.