Linda Shelton Today

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Nikolas

Linda Shelton Today

Post by Nikolas »

1. FACT: Linda Shelton moved to Norway a few months ago.

2. FACT: Linda Shelton had nothing to do with the Latino work at 3abn.

Questions?

1. Linda Shelton has denied having anything to do with the doctor for the last seven years, then why did she move to Norway and is reportedly living in his guest house which some say is adjoined to his house?

2. Linda has denied that she had any knowledge of any wrong doing at 3abn and that she didn't know anything about the finances or decisions that Danny made. If that is true, how does she think she is equipped to be CEO and President with no experience?
Cynthia

Re: Linda Shelton Today

Post by Cynthia »

Sorting...
Nikolas wrote:1. FACT: Linda Shelton moved to Norway a few months ago.
Nikolas wrote:1. Linda Shelton has denied having anything to do with the doctor for the last seven years, then why did she move to Norway and is reportedly living in his guest house which some say is adjoined to his house?
A good question, and very interesting if true... You claim it is a fact, so do you have proof of this which you can share? If not, and someone in the know told you, or you know it to be a fact for some other reason you can just say that also. You don't have to throw anyone under a bus (please don't), I was just wondering where this came from? Last I heard she was selling her house in Springfield and I think Johann said she was moving, but that's all I had heard.

Nikolas wrote: 2. FACT: Linda Shelton had nothing to do with the Latino work at 3abn.
True. I assume you are answering the rather confused post by Johann on adventtalk where he claimed some false things:
Johann wrote:Many know that 3ABN celebrated recently the 10th anniversary of the its Spanish programs. 3ABN "celebrated" without the participation of the two people who started the Spanish programs, Sandra Juarez and Linda Shelton. Both of them have been wiped out of the history books of 3ABN.

The North Amercian Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church celebrated the same event at the It Is Written quarters in Simi Valley in California - and they invited Linda Shelton to join Sandra in their celebtation. I believe Linda will post some pictures and tell you more about this event at

http://www.lindashelton.org

The new edition will be available for viewing in a few days.
To clarify:This past August 3ABN celebrated 7 years of Miracles with 3ABN Latino NETWORK. (NOT 10 yrs of Spanish programs) Quoting from 3ABN World: "On August 24, 2003, the button was pressed on the transmitter and 3ABN Latino lit up the screen with the gospel in Spanish and Portuguese. That date marked another step of faith for 3ABN’s ministry, bringing us closer to fulfilling God’s commission to bring the everlasting gospel to the world"

To further correct Johann, Sandra Juarez who used to work for 3ABN and now works for Hope has NOT been "wiped out of the history books of 3ABN." The August 2010 issue of 3ABN world, has a letter from 3ABN President, Jim Gilley about the 7th anniversary, and a feature article entitled " 3ABN Latino: Seven Years of Miracles - The exciting story of how it happened" written by John Dinzey, the General Manager of the 3ABN Latino Network. SJ has her place within it. http://www.3abn.org/pdf/world/3ABN-World-2010-08.pdf

It is difficult for me to understand why Johann would claim: "The North Amercian Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church celebrated the same event at the It Is Written quarters in Simi Valley in California - and they invited Linda Shelton to join Sandra in their celebtation."

"It is written" has had Spanish programs for about 65 years now, and Hope has had "Esperanza" for only a few years now, and 3ABN has had a Spanish Network for 7 years now so one wonders who NAD would be celebrating the "10th anniversary of Spanish programs" with? - OR - Why they would be celebrating the same event -the 7th anniversary of the 3ABN Latino Network- without inviting 3ABN? ( and why there is no documentation that I can find of either occurring anywhere... :roll: )

Anyways, as I said Sandra Juarez works for Hope, and it is my understanding that Linda recently volunteered at HOPE, and as you said "Linda Shelton had nothing to do with the Latino work at 3abn"... and actually nothing to do with 3ABN period, for the past 6 years...

It will be interesting to see what Linda posts about this, if anything, on her website... She is free to volunteer at HOPE or even work there - if she can get them to hire her. Who cares?!? Her fans could follow her there and just leave 3ABN alone then, but the whole deal about 3ABN needs to be put behind her first imo...

Nikolas wrote: 2. Linda has denied that she had any knowledge of any wrong doing at 3abn and that she didn't know anything about the finances or decisions that Danny made. If that is true, how does she think she is equipped to be CEO and President with no experience?
lol, she's not if that is true...
Again I assume you are referring to one of Johann's recent posts where he quoted Linda responding to a post by truth simply saying "Linda Shelton cannot hurt 3ABN.":
Linda Shelton wrote:Hello "truth." It seems best to go to the source for the REAL TRUTH. I do not wish any harm to 3ABN, after all, I am a co-founder of this ministry. Perhaps new leadership would bring a revived prosperity to 3ABN. In fact, I believe I qualify for the position of President and CEO of 3ABN. Why not take a vote??

Linda Shelton
In my view, Linda Shelton needs to stop living in a fantasy world. As she is claiming her co- founder position above then she knows full well that 3ABN is not owned by anybody, and it was set up to be run by a Board with bylaws governing them. They are the only ones who get to vote. The vote she is calling for has already been cast - twice. They did not believe she was qualified to be President and CEO, they did not even believe she was qualified to continue in the position of Vice- President of 3ABN or Secretary of the Board and removed her by such a vote. Then later they voted in a new President and his name is Jim Gilley, not Linda Shelton. People who don't like that need to turn the channel and MOVE ON ALREADY. They don't get to vote. 3ABN is viewed and financed by those who do like it and support them.

BTW: Harold T wrote the following in reply to Johann and Linda's posts, and is also apparently living in some fantasy world:

"I believe that the only way 3ABN can survive is for Linda to take over and replace the entire staff and board."

Of course that is NEVER going to happen. She has no legal grounds and 3ABN's charter/bylaws don't allow that from her or any other.

HT also falsely claimed in the same post about 3ABN's staff: "Is everyone forgetting that the head of programming is a Pentacostal? So is the vice president."

No, they aren't. That's ridiculous. That is like saying Bob Pickle and Martin Luther are still Catholics. :D
~ Cindy
Nikolas

Post by Nikolas »

It is a fact. Came from a very close friend of Linda's.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Nikolas wrote:It is a fact. Came from a very close friend of Linda's.
Understood. Thank you for answering. I received a private message from a close friend of hers also (in response to the posts here) saying she was going to be posting about this on her website, so if that is indeed the case, we'll just have to wait and see what Linda Shelton says in regards to this, herself.
~ Cindy
steffan

Post by steffan »

Linda's own website confirms that she is now living in Norway
A dear friend offered me a place to stay in the country of Norway.
And if what was reported by Nikolas is accurate, then she is indeed in "close proximity" to her dear(est) friend. And finally, the world can see what she has denied all along. There was indeed an adulterous relationship, and it has continued since then till now.

How do sanctimonious Pickle and even more sanctimonious Gailon digest this piece of information? Or the fact that that their stalking horse to attack Danny, via their court case in Virginia, was homosexual (and lives with his former partner as "good" friends, the irony, must be the same situation as Linda's "dear" friend).

Patience does have its virtues, and after patiently waiting for years, finally true colours have been unveiled, and now, all those Linda apologists must ask themselves what they have achieved since then.
Nada, zero, zippo, zilch.

And to Adam, 3ABN will come to a soon end - but at the second coming of Jesus, not by your doing, you tool of the devil.
Truth

Post by Truth »

Linda Shelton's "reasons" for going to Norway to be with her "dear friend" who she admits later is Arild A. is just plain far-fetched. A tall-tale. Full of holes.

She goes into great detail about how her home was "unlawfully entered" many times but the police wouldn't do anything. Were there any fingerprints? Was anything missing? Since Arild has been giving her money for the last six years, why not hire a PI to investigate this. Get a computer expert? Have someone stay in her home and try to catch whoever is doing this? Someone bugging her house? Was there an actual "bug" found? I doubt it. Find someone to help solve this mystery. I'm sure Robert Pickle and Gailon Joy would have been happy to come help. They seem to have the time and would have helped find out who keeps breaking into her house.

But it was not Danny Shelton. He has gone on with his life--why don't you do the same Linda and stop this charade. It's getting old.

You can fool some people some of the time but not all the people all the time.
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

Ok so, I said I would just read because I saw on the "other site" that there was some interesting posting over here.

Ok, so Linda moved to Norway. After 7 years, and whole 'nother failed marriage later for Danny, she is entitled. I say. "You Go Girl!" If what you all are saying is true and they have been.......ahem.....involved....the entire time, any man that would wait seven years for her to finally acknowledge the relationship(even after Danny is remarried to Brandy) is real good. You know the problem here is even if she said that the relationship started post Danny, you all would not believe her, so yes, I would just tell you anything off the top of my head.......Wait, make that I would tell you all it was none of your business. But then we are talking about the woman who neglected to get a lawyer while she was being shafted by her ex husband, who is yet and still attempting to diminish her role in starting the ministry.

Which brings me to number 2 point here. Danny had her sign that agreement not to talk. He wanted to be the only one talking, so I would let him keep on being the only one talking. Don't get me wrong, I believe Linda does know quite a bit about what was going on be it good, bad or indifferent. I just don't believe she was that stupid. She just can't be. However, Danny was operating under the misconception that when he threw what he considered as Linda's "business" in the street, his would not go along with it. It did. He slapped a gag order on her, Danny just needs to continue to be the only one talking and answer the questions.

My point, nobody comes to the table with clean hands, and we may never get the real truth here. Both Danny and Linda have folks defending the actions on different sites.to which only they two know the real truth. Both only telling what is necessary to keep their "support" going, neither telling the entire truth. It's very sad.
steffan

Post by steffan »

And these are your own words, which show your obvious bias (first set of bold words below) and your basic dishonesty (second and third set of bold words).

Cindy and you may be friends, but I don't consider you one, to 3ABN or to this site or to the truth.
.....and I have five bridges to sell you. One of them is very famous! I don't know if you have or not, but in your spare time, you might want to read some of the "insider" accounts. Danny is counting very heavily on your "outsider" account. He and his people have worked so very hard on it. I am sure, along with Simplysaved, you have also brought a smile to his face.

Just let me reiterate for you since you are new, and have not read t he many posts on the subject. It really doesn't make me any difference if Linda did it or not. The problem I have is how Danny and the 3ABN board handled the whole situation. It was not even civil let alone an example of chritian living, of which 3ABN claims to be. Danny came here and lied directly to the members here, not once, but twice. So basically I am holding him responsible for his own actions, not Linda's.
As for the rest, Yeah, I think I gotta take the word of insiders, than that of an admitted outsider. Your account only proves to me that you bought the spin. I don't mean that in a mean or spiteful way, just as it is.
http://the bsda swamp/forums/index.php?showtopic=10713&st=0
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

You don't have to post any additional reasons why i posted as I did. I already told you why I said it. If nothing else, you can see that I am consistent, at least you know where I am coming from. The part that you don't buy is that I also hold Linds responsible for her portions of this mess, and that I dont' have to chose sides in this fight, i can see much mbetter from the outside. This stance is unacceptable to either side is this issues, but that is just too bad. It is what it is. Danny did and still is doing some dirty stuff to rid himself of his wife of 20 years. Linda needs to get out of his line of fire and move on with her life. If she has then good for her. Danny called himself moving on long ago.

And who said anything about being your friend. You know we ain't been friends from way back when we used to suspend your tail on othe regular at BSDA, so your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

I hope you are banned for being so rude on this forum. You say you are neutral in this whole thing. But your very own words say exactly the opposite. Below is only one example. There are dozens and dozens. Your words prove you have taken a side, you just won't admit it.

What you have said below on AdventTalk is full of lies that you have accepted as truth concerning Danny. Better wake up Diane. The truth has been presented before you for years and you still want to believe your lies. There will come a day when it will be too late.

Quoted from AdventTalk by princessdi (Diane Blake)

Issues & Concerns Category / 3ABN / Re: Dick Nunez on: November 03, 2010, 10:16:49 AM
You have got to be kidding, they actually said that! LOL!! Hilarious!
My point being Linda is kicked to the curb and chaeated for basically supporting her son(when it all boils down to it) and this man does something "bad" at another entity(?), and they have to go. BUT Danny, kicks his wife to the curb and cheats her to marry Gidget(nothing aginst Brandy she was just too young and Danny's mid life crisis), hires his down low, pedophile brother to work......with the children......not once but twice, and he gets to stay. what is wrong with this picture? I'm just sayin'...........