Response to post by Fran on AT

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Response to post by Fran on AT

Post by Breezy »

I would like to respond to something Fran said in her post this afternoon on AT. After tooting her own horn about her own expertise with the IRS, she says this below:

"3ABN's was off site. They should have stayed on site.

I still haven't heard anything. Silence is golden sometimes. Once I hear, I will not say a word about it!

3ABN say that no money was paid by Danny and 3ABN. This brings to question if "Mr Ubiquitous Money" paid the price"??

Notice how Fran "suggests" 3ABN had a "price" to pay to the IRS for their criminal investigation and how it was probably taken care of in a clandestine way. I want to inform Miss Fran and those who are associated with her that 3ABN paid NO MONEY at all--NONE, NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH--you know--as in a HUGE PEELED ZERO to the IRS. Nor did anyone by the name of Mr. Ubiquitous pay anything either. DO YOU GET IT?

Honestly--some of you need to get a grip on your lives. Not only did NO ONE pay ONE RED CENT to the IRS but the IRS did apologize! So did the Attorney General. No amount of denial on your part will change the TRUTH of this situation. The problem is you just cannot accept that you were just plain WRONG!!!

Try another avenue--try many ways in which to try to indict 3ABN of SOMETHING--ANYTHING but it is NOT working!! And if you blindly want to continue to spit out venom towards 3ABN, go right ahead. You are spitting at God's work. He started up 3ABN and He will say when it is to close its doors. NOT YOU or anyone else.

So if the IRS contacts Fran, she says she won't say a word about it. Who cares. It doesn't matter. It is already a DONE DEAL. Your credibility went out the window a long time ago Fran.

AND WHY did the IRS find nothing to pin on 3ABN? BECAUSE GOD HAS BLESSED THEM. It is the Lord God of Heaven who used a worldly institution such as the IRS and performed a wonderful miracle to save 3ABN from those who hated HIS WORK. Stop kicking against the pricks.

(edited to correct spelling)
Penny

Re: Response to post by Fran on AT

Post by Penny »

I cannot seem to open a new conversation on the newly dedicated forum for responding to posts on the other site, so I am posting here. Ian or another moderator will move it, I assume.

The entire conversation can be read at http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... ic=870.210

The summary postings are:

Fran wrote:
I am so confused! The IRS promised to notify me as soon as possible once the investigation was over. I haven't heard a thing! Does this mean it is still ongoing?
To which Anyman responded:
Color me so confused as well . . . why in the world would the IRS promise >you< they would notify you as soon as possible once the investigation was over? Unless . . .
Fran's response:
Anyman;
If someone tells me they will do something, I consider it a promise, don't you?
If you will answer a question for me, I will answer your question.
Where did the coins in Danny's safe go?
Or, how can someone on income of $60,000 save close to $200,000?
Answer one of those, and I will answer yours. I believe that to be fair. Answer truthfully, OK? I will answer your question truthfully also.
Fran's questions have nothing to do with the issue discussed. It is a valid question, why would the IRS promise to get back to Fran? One she clearly doesn't want to answer.
Penny
Fran

Post by Fran »

Am I allowed to post? Since this is about me, I should be able to do so without you deleting everything I say as you have done to date. Tell me why all I posted was deleted?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Fran wrote:Am I allowed to post? Since this is about me, I should be able to do so without you deleting everything I say as you have done to date. Tell me why all I posted was deleted?
If your posts make sense instead of just being "evil surmising" they will be remain. You will notice a lot more than just your posts are gone. I am tired of people thinking that they can continue to make slimy and slanderous accusations (even when prefaced with "alleged") in this forum. For doing that, you have your own pet forum. Go there and do it.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Penny wrote:I cannot seem to open a new conversation on the newly dedicated forum for responding to posts on the other site, so I am posting here. Ian or another moderator will move it, I assume.
It has been moved (and the other forum tested to see if new threads can be opened. They can). Even though it seems to be still present in the "old" forum, that is just a link.
Fran

Post by Fran »

No Comment. For responses, you can visit AT.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Fran wrote:No Comment. For responses, you can visit AT.
Why should anyone do that? It is obvious you are responding, but that is a very different thing than answering the questions or actually contributing anything to the discussion either here or there. So unless you can or do that? I guess you are done here "at this time"

...ian

For those interested or curious, here is what Fran is referring to, and posted on AT:

Fran wrote:on 09-16-2008 at 10:40:13 PM

Anyman wrote: at 08:44:17 PM
Fran wrote: No Comment on paragraph #1.
No comment was requested.

Fran wrote: at 07:31:59 PM
No Comment on paragraph #2.

Fran wrote: 07:31:59 PM
I already did that. No Comment on paragraph #3.

So that being cleared up, there is one thing that isn't. You still have not divulged why the IRS would promise to contact you on the outcome of their investigation. What relationship do you have with the IRS that you would be privy to the results of their work?

Now with your ardent refusal to answer such a simple question, one I will add that results from your very own comments, one has to wonder why you refuse to answer the question.

Could it be:

1. That the reality of the situation has you concerned that the claims of Gilley, Duffy, and Bachelor are indeed truth.

2. A little window into your character.

We'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that it is the first and that you realize that your phone is not ringing because there is no reason for them to call you - that you are growing aware that they are not ever going to call you. One wonders why you haven't been provided some information by your inside informant as well.

No Comment or opinion to share at this time.
Fran wrote:on 09-17-08 at 01:26:25 AM
Habanero wrote:

Looks like a standoff. Fran cant or wont show proof of her IRS statement.... I don't think anyone is holding their breath for 3ABN being able to show proof any more than Anyman is holding his breath for Fran to cough up answers to his question.

Ain't life grand?
Take that for what it's worth....

Nada...
~ Cindy