horsethief

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Lilly

Re: horsethief

Post by Lilly »

Pat, I'm so happy everyone agreed to stop posting over on AdventTalk long ago. This forum is sooooo much better.

Of course we do hear the wolves howl occasionally ("the lonesome howl of a wolf echoed among the branches last night; its reflection of the loneliness of a lost soul...") :lol:

Um...the word "lost" as in "not knowing where you are" :lol:
uncovering truth

Post by uncovering truth »

Disregard Adam, he's a loop. Since this site has no connections to 3ABN and since no one here is part of any civil suit, nor have they been feed information from anyone at 3ABN any agreement that may (or may not) exist between Alex and 3ABN does not govern the posters on this site. It would do his "pal" a lot more good by keeping his mouth closed as he has already has proven he can't keep well enough to himself.
uncovering truth

Post by uncovering truth »

Interesting, the positive words of Duane Clem about the positive role Tommy Shelton played in his life. You have to have a Facebook account to hear it but here is the section of the audio interview that is interesting:

"Well Paul, I've been singing in groups off and on I guess for about the last 18 years. When I was in high school, I credit a lot of my interest in gospel music to Tommy Shelton, who was my pastor and he really got me interested in singing in groups . . ."

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video. ... 8673527990
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

It would seem that if this site has nothing "officially" to do with 3ABN that their lawyers might not be interested. i submit they might as this is a site dedicated to "defending" Danny, 3ABN, TS, and all things Shelton, if for no other reason than they just don't want to walk into court and get blind sided by something posted here. With information often being published not from Danny, but from the "inside" as it is not information commonly known, that would also get their interest. I dont' believe it is of interest to the extent presented at AT, but I believe they keep an eye on both sites, in reality.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »