horsethief

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Lilly

horsethief

Post by Lilly »

This was said on AdventTalk:

"By highlighting the foremost of these cult groups, by exposing the stealth practices that has gotten this group where it is, then it could be the downfall of this cult group along with the others that have grown from it.

Seventh-Day Adventism is not about mind-control and intimidation. The people who want to market our message like that need to know that it's not for sale. They need to know that we are on to them. Their cult leader will no longer compare himself to Moses and Jesus without some stiff and fearless opposition."

3ABN is not a cult, Sister...oh, I mean horsethief. You can ask Elder Wilson, our new Conference President who publically said how much he appreciated 3ABN and the work they are doing. It is laughable that any of you think Danny Shelton compares himself with any leader in the Bible.

It appears to me those who so hate 3ABN over on AdventTalk are exhibiting more cult-like qualities than any other group I know.
Truth

Re: horsethief

Post by Truth »

During the World meetings in Atlanta, we heard our new President speak a most wonderful sermon.

“Go forward,” he said, “in lifting up Christ and proclaiming God’s grace; Go forward in presenting the three angels’ messages; Go forward in pleading for revival and reformation; Go forward in following the Bible as it reads; Go forward in reading and adhering to the counsel of the Spirit of Prophecy; Go forward in proclaiming to the world the good news of salvation and the imminent second coming of Jesus Christ.”

And that is exactly what 3ABN workers and Danny Shelton are doing. They are going forward in presenting the 3-angels messages and seeking for a revival within the SDA Church. And that revival has already begun with they themselves right there in Illinois. The proof is in the humble attitude of everyone who works there as well as their selfless energies put out to further this work through the medium of television & radio.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

If those who are educated and cultivated reads posts over on AdventTalk, they will see clearly quite a few definite conclusions.

There is a lot of hatred and jealousy. Especially are horsethief's posts quite revealing of his jealousy. Much of what HT says are false assumptoms. Danny does not have the "pick" of any woman he wants...anyone with sense knows this. Most people have thinking minds to choose--including all women. Horsethief seems to think women are a commodity in which there is no ability to choose for themselves. According to HT, Danny Shelton snaps his fingers and women run to him. :lol:

Actually HT's posts are :lol:

And Pickle seems to lap up everything HF says as gospel truth. That shows the real "false premise" Pickle runs on for his information. Please remember this if you read on AdventTalk. When one builds their house on the sand of false premises, it will come tumbling down.
Truth

Post by Truth »

horsethief (sister--Kris Fiscalini) seems to insinuate and suggest as much as she can against 3ABN and some who work there (on AdventTalk).

This is for Kris Fiscalini, the Pastor's wife and all the others who salivate at the idea of bringing 3ABN down:

You cannot hurt 3ABN. Attorney Manly cannot hurt 3ABN. Alex Walker and Dennis Turley cannot hurt 3ABN. Pickle and Joy cannot hurt 3ABN. AdventTalk cannot hurt 3ABN. Linda Shelton cannot hurt 3ABN.

No one can hurt 3ABN except by God's permission. And you don't have it.

3ABN is God's appointed work. In trying to bring down 3ABN, you are working against God. Attorney Manly will not succeed nor will his clients.

Your "civil suits" will not be a success either. Your time and effort will be utterly wasted.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Truth, you always have a way with words.

There is a lot of value in what you say. Thanks
Truth

Post by Truth »

Hey Lilly, do you think they know who we are? :o

Are you scared? hahahaha
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

No, not at all. I see no harm in knowing who people are on the forums.

Truth, e-mail me. I would like to talk to you but not on here. Thanks.
Cynthia

Re: horsethief and Co...

Post by Cynthia »

I haven't been posting as there hasn't really been much to say, but have been lurking periodically and reading on the other forum, they really have nothing new or profound to say either, but then they began to post about "Cindy and Co" and Sister was basking in some kinda limelight about it all like usual, so I got curious and had to come see what I was allegedly doing and saying while I was gone.. :roll: :lol:

I tend to think horsethief sounds more like Adam or Snoopy myself, but have no idea who it is at the moment. Then again, they all kinda sound alike to me, probably due to their similarity in characters and tactics and thinking -- aka the same kind of rotten fruits...

Even so, I don't believe a word "Sister" Kris Fiscalini says about anything as she has been caught lying too many times.. ( remember when she claimed she, sister, talked to and interviewed herself (Kris Fiscalini) and had questioned her in regards to posts and got answers from her to answer us? and when she claimed to be a confidant of Danny Shelton when she wasn't and never has been? and how she claimed she came and went at even Shelton family gatherings, reporting all she observed, etc... All LIES) Another example of a lie is in regard to her posting id before. She posted to me on Blacksda and accused me of using all these id's. ( I in fact did post under two names there, but not at the same time. Aletheia, who was banned permanently, and then Ian after that) Anyway, Sister personally attacked me for that, and then claimed she was better as she didn't do such, and only posted under one id, "Sister" on CF, MSDAOL, and BSDA etc. That was, and is a lie as she was also "swiss kris" and had been for quite some time. I went to go get the quote, and I think BSDA may be closed now. Can anyone else go there or access the topics and posts there? I know we have copies of all so, will go find the quote elsewhere, but am wondering what the deal with BSDA is??

Quote from :Sister
Quote from: horsethief on October 09, 2010, 10:05:48 PM
Quote from: Sister on October 09, 2010, 03:32:44 PM
horsethief, it appears that at Cindy and Co. site they are identifying you and Sister as the same individual....

Sister (not horsethief)

horsethief, if we met at the restaurant in T-ville would we recognise each other? Just a random thought...
HA! That's magnificent! Those are some smart folks over there to have nailed down like that. We THOUGHT we had them fooled... Too bad our cover is up.

horsethief, you do realise that irony is completely lost on them... Their next headline will be "horsethief admits to being Sister"
I don't see that being done here, but am thinking if they see a problem with that kinda thing then they should examine Bob Pickl'es headlines and twists and spins, and tell him to stop being so dishonest.

Also, as if sister would even dare go to Thompsonville... She didn't even dare come to the U.S. or show her face at the ASI convention when Danny talked to her husband about how disappointed he was in her lies and unchristian attack,s because 3ABN was going to be there and she had been identified as the author of that false and libelous trashy gossip tabloid she kept posting chapters to while calling it a history...
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Re: horsethief and Co...

Post by Cynthia »

Adam
I wonder if Simpson/Manly is watching 3ATALK.
« on: Yesterday at 07:55:26 PM »
Truth Posted this:

You cannot hurt 3ABN. Attorney Manly cannot hurt 3ABN. Alex Walker and Dennis Turley cannot hurt 3ABN. Pickle and Joy cannot hurt 3ABN. AdventTalk cannot hurt 3ABN. Linda Shelton cannot hurt 3ABN.
Does truth not realize that this information could in the end "hurt 3ABN." My understanding is this information is not suppose to be public.......Maybe someone should give Manly a call and inform him the other side is breaking an agreement.
What agreement? And what does he mean "the other side" is breaking it? He seems to be under the impression that 3ABN or DS, Or TS, or others they attack are posting here or that they are feeding us info to post, or that they own, manage or control this forum. Nothing could be further from the truth. NO ONE here is involved in any criminal or civil case or is privy to, or knows about any "agreement".

The fact is, it is Adam who has leaked the most info about Alex's case, he even told all about and quoted excepts from a aletter allegedly sent by Manley to 3ABN trying to threaten and intimidate them into making some kind of financial settlement. It is he and Alex, and Clem etc who keep talking about some kinda civil suit, not us. They are the ones with all the so called "insider info" etc, not us. In fact after talking all big and bad for weeks they suddenly and curiously shut up and have said nothing else about it for weeks till now. Why is that? There is as of now no civil case filed that I could find... After all their boasting, why not? Is there a problem? Seems like it to me...

Moving on, what is hilarious to me though is that, Adam says: "My understanding is this information is not suppose to be public.......Maybe someone should give Manly a call and inform him the other side is breaking an agreement." He is again claiming to have and is revealing inside or privileged info according to his post btw. ( is he breaking this so called and alleged "agreement"?) Next, he's concerned about secrets (and posters not saying whatever it is he has a problem with in Truth's post, and wants to report it and silence truth or "the other side"?) and yet just 5 min before this he posted the following:
Adam

Re: Tommy Shelton Trial Outcome...
« Reply #114 on: Yesterday at 07:50:40 PM »

I assure you there will not be any type of gag order. I know the victims are admittedly against that and will not accept.
You can't have your cake and eat it too, Adam... and double standards are never a good thing...
~ Cindy
Pat Williams

Post by Pat Williams »

Speaking of amusing.

I just read the following.

horsethief

« Reply #115 on: Yesterday at 09:38:27 PM »

Did Cindy get banned from Advent Talk? She was fun to mess with...
That is interesting as Cindy is banned permanently from Advent Talk and has been since she posted here about that around June 20, 2010:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=302&start=40#p2328

Question is when did "horsethief" have fun messing with her as he/she puts it as Horsethiefs profile on Advent Talk says this:
Date Registered: August 14, 2010, 03:01:49 PM

And they really wonder why we believe the following?
Artiste
Global Moderator
Veteran Member

« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2010, 03:35:50 PM »

I have also noticed the identification of horsethief with Sister on two separate occasions.

I think it stems from their belief that any new poster who appears must be an additional personality taken on by one of the established members...since that's what they do on their site.
Yeah ok... but they do not appear to be the sharpest tools in the shed.
3ABN_Defender