Adventtalk Deletions

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Re: Adventtalk Deletions

Post by Breezy »

Truth and Penny--that forum is sick, as in psycho-sick. I've never read such hateful slop in my life. If they don't like what some are saying, rather than examining to see if what they say is truthful, they instead ridicule them or accuse them falsely. Their hatred knows no bounds. I'm thankful for the laws of protection in this land. And Truth is right--they are resorting to totally made up stories now. Really now, they need to go "get a life."
Cynthia

Re: Duane's recent comments

Post by Cynthia »

Penny wrote:It is disconcerting how defensive Duane has become over on the other site. He clearly doesn't like the questions or statements made to him by Ian.

What is perplexing or maybe what he or other don't seem to see...they don't like being put under the spotlight, but they are quite ready to do that to Danny, 3ABN and anyone else that they deem worthy or their wrath and vengeance.

Has no one over there heard of doing to others as you would have them do to you?
Penny I, myself, and others I know of have encouraged Duane to go to Danny and 3ABn and talk to them since he quite obviously has a problem with them and has joined in the accusations against them. That is the biblical way to handle problems with fellow believers. I believe they would receive him cordially and as Christians and talk to him and answer him with respect and honestly and address his concerns and issues. He refuses to.

His recent posts disconcert me, and cause me concern also. I don't understand why he thinks he can accuse and insinuate things against DS, family, and 3ABN and Tommy, things not even related to his own issues and history with Tommy and then think he is above answering the questions these claims and insinuations and implications cause. It is not honest in my opinion and is far from being open and transparent.

Anyway his last post to me would be laughable if it wasn't so sad, as he imo, is actually accusing me of what he, himself does, but can't apparently see it.

Re: Tommy Shelton arrested!
« Reply #222 on: April 02, 2010, 12:50:54 PM »
ex3abnemployee wrote:
Ian wrote:
ex3abnemployee wrote: LOL! Now you see how irritating it is when someone picks apart every little thing you say.

Maybe you'll remember that in the future.
oh for pity's sake. Grow up, and take a lesson yourself. At least I have the courtesy to answer you.

Have a good weekend all...
Hey, if you can't stand the heat, ....well, you know the rest.
~ Cindy
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

A new deletion! Wow--the "red ink pen" surely flows over on...--the Pickle site... Sam tried to tell them kindly but I honestly think he was wasting his time. These people don't know the meaning of "kindness." Below is what Sam posted over on Pickle's...site. I will change the color to blue to show what was edited OUT by those red ink pens....wow--it was so "horrible" :shock: (said sarcastically) what he wrote--as you can read below:

================================================================================================
It never ceases to amaze me that "all this information" presented by Bob and Gailon starts with "I heard" or "someone told me" or "I've been told" and none of you ever question it. Actually it then is discussed as fact and repeated over and over. This is the height and depth of gossip and heresay and yet you all profess to be christians.

I heard (seriously) that Bob's wife left him but, does that make it so? I believe Bob would want me to show proof instead of saying "I was told". I also heard (seriously) that Bob had some big problems and that is why the Conference won't hire him as a pastor anymore. Do I have proof? No. But I'll tell you what, I could basically quit my job, get on the net, start making phone calls and eventually hook up with a friend of a friend who said they were told that Bob Blah blah blah. Then I could question that person about who had trouble with Bob in the past and I'm sure they would give me some names. I could then call those people and question what sort of troubles they had with Bob and they would be glad to tell me their version since they dislike him or how he did something. I could then get on the internet and tell all that my "sources" had told me and when other enemies of Bob's heard about it and got on the net to read it, they would be happy to jump on the bandwagon and tell me their specific stories of what they know or have heard about Bob Pickle. If one of the stories was that Bob had cheated on taxes for his publishing company, I could start calling the IRS and start having all of Bob's enemies that I have become friends with, to start calling and writing and emailing the IRS and eventually if I made enough noise, the IRS may come and audit Bob. Then I could jump back on the net and scream "See I was right about Bob, he is being audited". Leaving out the part that I had orchestrated the whole thing.

By now, I have all kinds of friends that are enemies of Bob on my side. Should I "hint" that it's possible that Bob stole some money from the Alabama Conference, these friends of mine wouldn't doubt it for a minute as they know what kind of trouble that Bob is. In fact, if we talk about it long enough and I spend enough time on the phone, eventually someone will recall that they had talked to a "witness" that knew Bob did it for a fact. Wow! Once I have that info I and my friends (Bob's enemies) can start calling the conference to "share" the info we have and if sooo many people say it, it must be true. IF we bother the conference enough...they may want to have a little talk with Bob and when they do...Yippee...I can jump on the net again and say "see, I was right. If Bob didn't steal money from the Al conference then why would they want to talk to him. Then I could add all the good stuff in between the lines like.....Someone told me that Bob looked really scared when they came to the door....or....I heard that he was making plans to leave the country before they came....or....I was told that during that span of time Bob had a lifestyle that was much richer than what a conference person gets paid. Oh the stories could go on and on.

This is exactly what has went on here for the last 3 or 4 years and this little group has been used by Bob and Gailon to orchestrate everything that has happened. Since they don't work I guess they can work at this 24/7. Everyone here needs to realize this, if Bob or Gailon turn on any one of you they will do the same thing to you as they have done to those at 3abn. Actually it's easy to find accusations of wrong doing towards anybody and the more people you get involved, the bigger the stories get. You can really go to town when ex husbands or ex wives are on board or even started the whole thing. How many of you out there would like Bob talking to your ex? Well, the next thing you know, no one cares if any of it's true, just as long as it's a good read.

How sad
SAM
Last edited by Cynthia on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:53 am America/Denver, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: rule #1- we all need to try and avoid ad hominems here (even myself) and even if true.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Thank you Breezy. I not only had questions about what was deleted but had emails from others wondering, as all the censor's there delete is deemed "innapropriate". One is always left wondering what rule was violated and what it was they judged innapropriate and why...

No, it wasn't horrible imo. It just turns out they don't appear to like Pickle being posted about anymore than Johann.. even though the example seemed relevant and applicable in my opinion. I really don't know or understand why they can question all they accuse, but turn around and claim any questions or examples regarding themselves are innapropriate and not allow it to be posted or seen by others and delete whatever they don't like or agree with regardless of the fact that none of their rules were violated in what was posted, or cited as a reason for their deletions.
~ Cindy
Penny

Post by Penny »

Breezy, thanks for posting the deletions here.
Penny
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

Breezy wrote:A new deletion! Wow--the "red ink pen" surely flows over on...--the Pickle site... Sam tried to tell them kindly but I honestly think he was wasting his time. These people don't know the meaning of "kindness." Below is what Sam posted over on Pickle's...site. I will change the color to blue to show what was edited OUT by those red ink pens....wow--it was so "horrible" :shock: (said sarcastically) what he wrote--as you can read below:

================================================================================================
It never ceases to amaze me that "all this information" presented by Bob and Gailon starts with "I heard" or "someone told me" or "I've been told" and none of you ever question it. Actually it then is discussed as fact and repeated over and over. This is the height and depth of gossip and heresay and yet you all profess to be christians.

I heard (seriously) that Bob's wife left him but, does that make it so? I believe Bob would want me to show proof instead of saying "I was told". I also heard (seriously) that Bob had some big problems and that is why the Conference won't hire him as a pastor anymore. Do I have proof? No. But I'll tell you what, I could basically quit my job, get on the net, start making phone calls and eventually hook up with a friend of a friend who said they were told that Bob Blah blah blah. Then I could question that person about who had trouble with Bob in the past and I'm sure they would give me some names. I could then call those people and question what sort of troubles they had with Bob and they would be glad to tell me their version since they dislike him or how he did something. I could then get on the internet and tell all that my "sources" had told me and when other enemies of Bob's heard about it and got on the net to read it, they would be happy to jump on the bandwagon and tell me their specific stories of what they know or have heard about Bob Pickle. If one of the stories was that Bob had cheated on taxes for his publishing company, I could start calling the IRS and start having all of Bob's enemies that I have become friends with, to start calling and writing and emailing the IRS and eventually if I made enough noise, the IRS may come and audit Bob. Then I could jump back on the net and scream "See I was right about Bob, he is being audited". Leaving out the part that I had orchestrated the whole thing.

By now, I have all kinds of friends that are enemies of Bob on my side. Should I "hint" that it's possible that Bob stole some money from the Alabama Conference, these friends of mine wouldn't doubt it for a minute as they know what kind of trouble that Bob is. In fact, if we talk about it long enough and I spend enough time on the phone, eventually someone will recall that they had talked to a "witness" that knew Bob did it for a fact. Wow! Once I have that info I and my friends (Bob's enemies) can start calling the conference to "share" the info we have and if sooo many people say it, it must be true. IF we bother the conference enough...they may want to have a little talk with Bob and when they do...Yippee...I can jump on the net again and say "see, I was right. If Bob didn't steal money from the Al conference then why would they want to talk to him. Then I could add all the good stuff in between the lines like.....Someone told me that Bob looked really scared when they came to the door....or....I heard that he was making plans to leave the country before they came....or....I was told that during that span of time Bob had a lifestyle that was much richer than what a conference person gets paid. Oh the stories could go on and on.

This is exactly what has went on here for the last 3 or 4 years and this little group has been used by Bob and Gailon to orchestrate everything that has happened. Since they don't work I guess they can work at this 24/7. Everyone here needs to realize this, if Bob or Gailon turn on any one of you they will do the same thing to you as they have done to those at 3abn. Actually it's easy to find accusations of wrong doing towards anybody and the more people you get involved, the bigger the stories get. You can really go to town when ex husbands or ex wives are on board or even started the whole thing. How many of you out there would like Bob talking to your ex? Well, the next thing you know, no one cares if any of it's true, just as long as it's a good read.

How sad
SAM
Thank you for keeping this collection for the discerning to read, Breezy.

The above sentence, that I indicated with bold and red font, is rather interesting. Individuals who know RJP well, in the Halstad, Moorehead, and Crookston areas, have corroborated this claim. It seems that RJP was a pastor in Alabama for about three years and six in Iowa/Missouri. Though no one knows the back story about the departure from those positions, they are well aware of his continuous efforts to land a pastoral position anywhere in the USA. There have been numerous applications and all have been rejected. While no one has been told why, it raises a red flag. Additionally, RJP was refused ordination as an elder at one of the churches he has attended in his current area of residence. There is no way of knowing if there is a connection, but again, the red flag should be going up.
Last edited by Cynthia on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:17 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed font color code
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

What I find curious about Bob's education and employment history, as finally given by himself in court ( see below) is that it turns out he was a Pastor and in ministerial work in the past, and yet never apparently in one place or position for very long. (I never even knew Adventist Churches employed individuals as "Bible instructors" as he says he was. The Churches I attended and was a member of never did)

When Gailon Joy introduced him as a Pastor in the ASI attempts to settle and resolve the issue of Danny and Linda's divorce and remarriage ( an attempt thwarted by Linda herself along with Pickle and Joy -- according to ASI) and many of us read those emails published by Pickle himself, we were surprised because of the way he acted and spoke, and asked him , "Is this true, you're a Pastor?" He would never answer...

In fact I remember more than several of us asking him " Why did Gailon introduce you as a Pastor, are you a Pastor?" " Have you been ordained as a Pastor?" or " Have you ever been employed by the Seventh-Day Adventist conference as a Pastor?" and he not only refused to answer those simple questions, every single time, but he filed complaints about all of our posts with the forum claiming that we were harassing him and invading his privacy, and so our questions were deleted. Some of us ( myself for one) received warnings to not ask him those questions again as that topic was off limits. This occurred on Christian forums, but it was also a problem on Blacksda.

I always thought it weird, ( What's wrong with saying , yes I am a Pastor, or Yes I worked for the conference or was ordained by them as a Pastor, especially when you yourself post and publish the documents introducing yourself as one?") In light of your post above, I think it's weirder than ever...

But I do agree with you saying there is no way of knowing right now what, if anything, is the problem and so we can't say or report anything as a fact, but yes it certainly does raise the flag, and cause questions and concern.
Bob Pickle wrote: We recall the following:
River Forest Academy (1977-78)
25 Patricia Dr
Covington, LA 70433
Coursework: Typical 9th grade classes.
Certificate: Typical certificate when completing highest grade that school offered.

Bass Memorial Academy (1978-81)
6433 US Highway 11
Lumberton, MS 39455
Coursework: Typical Adventist high school classes, with science, math, and electronics emphasis.
Diploma: High school diploma.

Academy Grounds (1978)
6433 US Highway 11
Lumberton, MS 39455
Supervisor: Luis Monterde
Type of work: Typical grounds work.
Means of termination: Transferred to another work assignment.

Gulf States Metal Products (1978-80?)
US Highway 11
Lumberton, MS 39455
Supervisor: Unknown
Type of work: Manufacturing products from wire and metal tubes.

Academy Nursery (?)
US Highway 11
Lumberton, MS 39455
Supervisor: Unknown.
Type of work: Unknown.
Means of termination: Unknown.

Butler Imports (1980?-81)
US Highway 11
Lumberton, MS 39455
Supervisor: Luis Monterde
Type of work: Manufacturing floral arrangements used in cemeteries.
Means of termination: Graduated.

McDermott, Inc. (1981)
Bank of New Orleans building
New Orleans, LA
Supervisor: Robbie, Packie
Type of work: Operating high speed printers and plotter.
Means of termination: Summer was over or early layoff of summer help.

Southern Missionary College (1981-82)
PO Box 370
Collegedale, TN 37315
Coursework: Typical freshman classes, plus Greek, Issues in Natural Science and Religion, and calculus.

Collegedale Broom Shop (1981-82)
Collegedale, TN 37315
Type of work: Manufacturing brooms.
Means of termination: Transferred to another school.

College Cafeteria
PO Box 370
Collegedale, TN 37315
Type of work: Washing dishes.
Means of termination: Slowdown at Broom Shop was over.

McDermott, Inc. (1982)
Bank of New Orleans building
New Orleans, LA
Supervisor: Brian
Type of work: Operating microfiche production equipment.
Means of termination: Summer was over or early layoff of summer help.

Weimar College (1982-83)
20601 West Paoli Ln
PO Box 486
Weimar, CA 95736
Coursework: Typical classes for pastoral ministries student.

College Cabinet Shop (1982)
20601 West Paoli Ln
PO Box 486
Weimar, CA 95736
Supervisor: Lester McSherry
Type of work: Making cabinets and such, furnishing blood pressure van.

College Greenhouse (1983)
20601 West Paoli Ln
PO Box 486
Weimar, CA 95736
Type of work: Greenhouse work.
Means of termination: Transferred, and cold season over.

College Construction (1983)
20601 West Paoli Ln
PO Box 486
Weimar, CA 95736
Type of work: Assisting in remodeling and housing construction.
Means of termination: The school year was over.

Country Life Natural Food Store (1983)
1217 Eberhart Ave
Columbus, GA 31906
Supervisor: Ann Thrash
Type of work: Assisted in restaurant and as clerk.
Means of termination: Took job at Storehouse of Natural Foods.

Storehouse of Natural Foods (1983-85)
Slidell, LA
Title: Assistant Manager
Supervisor: Darlene Pickle
Type of work: Furnishing store; stocking, ordering, clerking, etc.
Means of termination: Accepted call to Auburn, AL.

Uchee Pines Institute (1985)
Seale, AL
Supervisor: Kevin Morgan, Ezra Nash.
Type of work: Bible instructor.
Means of termination: Accepted call to Anniston, AL.

Anniston Seventh-day Adventist Church (1986)
Anniston, AL
Supervisor: Doug Tillstra
Type of work: Bible instructor.
Means of termination: Accepted call to Birmingham, AL.

Larry Cansler (1986-87)
Birmingham, AL
Columbus, GA
Supervisor: Larry Cansler
Type of work: Bible instructor, Revelation Seminar presenter.
Means of termination: Accepted call to Gulf-States Conference.

Gulf States Conference (1987-90)
Montgomery, AL
Title: District Pastor
Supervisor: Jim Greek, Fred Rimer
Type of work: Typical pastoral duties.
Means of termination: Accepted call to Iowa-Missouri Conference.

Iowa-Missouri Conference (1990-97)
Des Moines, IA
Title: District Pastor
Supervisor: Carl Hartman, John Morrison, Dean Coridan
Type of work: Typical pastoral duties, church planter.
Means of termination: Accepted call to Cambodia.

Adventist Southeast Asia Projects (1996-97)
Berrien Springs, MI
Supervisor: Judy Aitken
Type of work: Was to train pastors in Cambodia.
Means of termination: Unable to get visa, unsafe for family due to coup.

Weimar Institute (1997-98)
20601 West Paoli Ln
PO Box 486
Weimar, CA 95736
Title: Professor, Recruiter, Bible teacher
Supervisor: Reinhold Tillstra, John Irvine, Dan, Wally, Marilyn Morgan
Type of work: College professor and recruiter, Academy Bible teacher, large press operation.
Means of termination: Accepted call to Eden Valley Institute.

Eden Valley Institute (1998-2001)
Loveland, CO
Title: Asst. Education Director/Education Director
Supervisor: Mike Wolford, Don Johnson, Wayne Atwood, Connie Roeske (?)
Type of work: Worked with World Missions Course, high school students, and admin., and in print shop.
Means of termination: Decided to leave.

TAGnet (2005)
CA
Supervisor: Gordon Harte
Type of work: Programming, setup of search engine.
Means of termination: Project required White Estate's search engine and database upgrade.

Ellen G. White Estate (2006)
12501 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, MD 20904
Supervisor: Darryl Thompson
Type of work: Computer programming.
Means of termination: Work period ended.

Pickle Publishing (1990-2007)
McCall Creek, MS
Ft Dodge, IA
Elkader, IA
Canal Fulton, OH
Loveland, CO
Halstad, MN
Title: Sole proprietor
Type of work: Publishing, writing, editing, layout, printing, binding, sales, programming, webmastering, fulfillment.
~ Cindy
Penny

Post by Penny »

Can you imagine that over on the other site some contributors are alarmed that their posts to the WF newspaper's site are being deleted or at least disappearing? They are the pros at deleting what they don't want to have posted on their site, so they should have some understanding that the newspaper has the right to approve all posts.
Penny
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

The problem is, they feel that they are infallible. That all they say is truth, that all the demand need be met, that all they prescribe be abided by. RJP, in the fog of delusion, has declared himself the mouth piece of God. He is here to cleanse the world from all that he (RJP) declares sin and all those he judges as sinful must abide by his declarations. All must publicly confess their sins to RJP/GAJ Inc. and publicly repent. I gather that public, in their world, means them personally. This will not end until the judges put an end to it. RJP/GAJ have proven whom they serve. I can't find anywhere in the Bible or SoP where Jesus handled Himself the way they are. Thus one can not call their actions Christian, as that means to live like Christ.

- prof
Pat Williams

Post by Pat Williams »

3ABN_Defender

Re: Inappropriate Behavior - A Strong Document
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 11:12:39 PM »

I would just like to set the record straight here. Tinka keeps bringing up Danny's daughter, Melody and now Princessdi is.

Melody was NEVER abused by her father and has never claimed she was, and never would. They have a healthy strong relationship.

That story originated on Blacksda by sister, and it was and still is a horrible lie based on the story she was told about how after Melody's mother was killed in the accident, she used to get up and go crawl in bed with her Daddy.

Many children during the entire history of this world who are scared, hurting or sick, go to their parents for comfort and have crawled in bed with them. ****************************************.

Edited to delete inappropriate content.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:25:31 PM by Snoopy »
To the best of my recollection what was edited out was:

"Only someone with a dirty, sick or evil mind would turn that into something sexual and depraved"
3ABN_Defender