The Other Forum

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

The Other Forum

Post by Breezy »

I'm really getting tired of the same old arguments with no proof shown. Those over on the other forum just want to bad-mouth Danny Shelton and those who work at or for 3ABN. No matter what others say who are in the know, they refuse to believe it simply because we stand for God's work and His workers at 3ABN and Remnant Ministries.

So, no matter what I say over on AT, it will not be believed. How sad is that. Hopeless situation.

I honestly believe Bob Pickle is jealous. He doesn't work and so this is why he has so much time to attack God's work and workers. I believe the Bible calls it "rebellion" which Mrs. White says is most difficult to cure. There are those who love to gossip, surmise and back-stab and even lie but God is making a record of every word said because it is said against HIM personally!! This is a serious thing. I would not want to be in their shoes. It reminds me of the rebellion of Korah, Dathan and Abiram. These three men professed to know God and to love Him.

It is interesting of the two lists in the Bible of things God especially hates, in one list it mentions "lying" twice. Purposefully being deceitful and lying is a serious thing. Those who are a part of the 144,000 will not be deceitful in any way. And those who lie or take part in lying and deceit will not be in Heaven. Very sad to think about. I'm sorry that so many are believing the lies told over on AT. They are being duped. I wonder how they will feel when they realize they were taken down a false path. The problem is when they do see more clearly, it may be too late. Makes me feel sick at heart.
Stan

Re: The Other Forum

Post by Stan »

I still do not understand what Bob is trying to accomplish.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

He is your friend according to him,Ask him
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

odie1962 wrote:He is your friend according to him,Ask him
ROFL

and good luck in getting a straight or to the point answer Stan, he is big at demanding answers, and short on supplying any... The simplest yes or no questions seem to be the most difficult for him as we discovered years ago on Blacksda. Like jello he refuses to be pinned to the wall about anything, and will use evasive and diversionary manuevers to avoid addressing the point. And if all else fails he will accuse you of covering up child molestation allegations or defending a Child molestor or those who do...

Disclaimer: I am not a prophet, and should not be confused with one, this is just my personal opinion based on my experience and what I have seen with my own eyes over and over and over... ;)
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Synthian wrote:
odie1962 wrote:He is your friend according to him,Ask him
ROFL

and good luck in getting a straight or to the point answer Stan, at this point I doubt even Bob understands what he is trying to accomplish, but imo it is now all about Bob, proving Bob is right, proving Bob is righteous and proving Bob is justified using end justifies the means tactics. Anyway, he is big at demanding answers, and short on supplying any... The simplest yes or no questions seem to be the most difficult for him as we discovered years ago on Blacksda. Like jello he refuses to be pinned to the wall about anything, and will use evasive and diversionary manuevers to avoid addressing the point. And if all else fails he will accuse you of covering up child molestation allegations or defending a Child molestor or those who do...

Disclaimer: I am not a prophet, and should not be confused with one, this is just my personal opinion based on my experience and what I have seen with my own eyes over and over and over... ;)
~ Cindy