Nosir Myzings full post from AT that was Censored

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Nosir Myzings full post from AT that was Censored

Post by Breezy »

I noticed that his post was partially removed in the last day or two. So below is the full post from Nosir Myzing from AT. What Nosir Myzing said was true. It is too bad those at AT didn't like reading the truth. Instead they attack Nosir Myzing.

Nosir Myzing

Re: Charismatic Cult Leaders
« Reply #45 on: Today at 03:51:46 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: George on October 20, 2009, 04:57:06 PM
Lol! These guys claim to represent Jesus in their "ministry." Lets see...

A. Hinn - a jet
Jesus - sandals

B. Hinn - a fleet of cars
Jesus - a borrowed donkey (once)

C. Hinn - multiple mansions
Jesus - "nowhere to lay his head"

At what point did Jesus tell anyone to use him and his message as a tool for gaining wealth?

How about any of the televangelists or great leaders of "ministries?" The disparity I see between them and Jesus is vast.
Nosir Myzing speaks below:
Ok, I am far from a Binny Hinn fan, but let us try to be realistic. Money is not the root of all evil! the love of money is, as in putting it before God or one another.

Nor are modern inventions and knowledge evil. Do you live without electricity and wear sandals and ride a donkey everywhere you go? Are you without a place to lay your head?:

If Jesus had been born and lived in the 21st century rather than the 1st, do you really think he would have refused to wear tennis shoes or loafers? Do you really think he would have chose to walk or ride a donkey, instead of taking a car, train, or plane? Are you really suggesting he would have refused to have his words and appearances broadcast, or refused to take advantage of the tools available to get the good news to those he loved?

Don't even make me laugh...

Next, it's true Jesus said he had no place to lay his head, (but do you? Do your brethren?) did Jesus tell his friends and followers - the ones he stayed with or otherwise- that they should give up their homes and have no place to lay their head, or did he stay with them in the ir homes?

--->This whole forum is about 3abn, so, according to you, who at 3abn has multiple mansions, and who there would refuse to host Jesus as a guest? Unless you can make a case, your pt is moot imo.

These discussions get more ridiculous to me as they go...

Worry about supporting your children, ok? If you would do that and think about why you kept upgrading your own car rentals and hotel accommodations while working for 3abn and expecting that you were deserving and entitled to that expense and that it would be paid from the donor's money ( the ones you and others are so concerned about) despite your condemnations of others for their lavish and modern lifestyles you would be better off and more credible imo. As it is I know better and think you need to.