Brandy & Danny?

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Daryl Fawcett

Re: Brandy & Danny?

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

This is the first time I have even looked at this site since I last posted here for the reason that I could no longer be a participant in this site over the way I was treated in this thread for simply asking a question.

I am only here now as a result of being informed of what has been posted here about me, which is totally false to the extent of being slanderous.

I will say this in this thread only once that I never ever seduced this person's ex-wife let alone marry her. After her divorce she did marry somebody else.

As I am also aware of things being said about me in another thread here, I will now read that thread where I will be responding further in regards to this, however, as it is getting late here and my wife is calling me, the only one I ever married back in 1982, I won't be saying anything further about this until sometime tomorrow.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

Mr. Fawcett,

You really need to get over yourself. You, of all people, are in no position to complain or whine about others who raise issue where you are the central focus. Your past behavior may very well have present day consequences based on how you handle yourself today. Had you not joined in the salacious feeding frenzy aimed at Danny Shelton, you probably would not have found your personal life up for discussion. What we see here is a man who wants to be able to allow two websites that he has/had control of disparage, attack, libel, and destroy men, women and children now claiming that his life is off limits.

Get over yourself! You placed your life in this position and you must deal with the consequences like an adult man. If you were concerned that your skeletons would come rattling out of the closet, you should never have joined the devil's team. You were romanced by the GAJ/RP Inc. team and you bought into their hype. Now you don't want to deal with the fall out of your own choices. Again, get over yourself!

It is surprising that you would play with fire and expect not to get burned. You were involved in many discussion that were appalling, and now you want to complain that the rattling skeleton is your own? Get over yourself. If you had eyes that were clear to see, you would see that God has protected his instrument (3ABN) and kept it safe to continue to reach the far corners of the earth. Weekly people are walking into church to learn of the love of God because of the message they heard on 3ABN. Your jealousy has lead you to listen to the deceiver and now you are trying desperately to avoid the results of your sin. You need to go off into the "wilderness" and search your soul. Then you need to find your way back to God and once again accept His free gift of forgiveness. Until that time you will return here time and again with this same whine about how someone else has "wronged" you or said something about you that "isn't true." Mr. Fawcett words of untruth have flowed from your mouth, time and again you have stated you believed the lies that flooded the Internet from the fingers of Satan's henchmen, GAJ and RP. You choose whom you would believe - now you must live with the results.

No one here considers you any worse then we are. We are all sinners. The difference is that you have attempted to position yourself as superior in your spiritual life to the dedicated people at 3ABN or those at this site. You allowed the discussion at Maritime. You started AdventTalk. You chose the side you would align yourself with - now you must accept the consequences and return to your knees and seek the forgiveness that only the One can give. You won't find that forgiveness here - however, you will find acceptance and understanding and acknowledgment of a repentant spirit. We can not forgive, we can only accept a brother in Christ who seeks a life in alignment with His wishes.

Get over yourself, Mr. Fawcett, because we all find who we truly are in the arms of our Savior.

- proff

Daryl Fawcett wrote:This is the first time I have even looked at this site since I last posted here for the reason that I could no longer be a participant in this site over the way I was treated in this thread for simply asking a question.

I am only here now as a result of being informed of what has been posted here about me, which is totally false to the extent of being slanderous.

I will say this in this thread only once that I never ever seduced this person's ex-wife let alone marry her. After her divorce she did marry somebody else.

As I am also aware of things being said about me in another thread here, I will now read that thread where I will be responding further in regards to this, however, as it is getting late here and my wife is calling me, the only one I ever married back in 1982, I won't be saying anything further about this until sometime tomorrow.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:This is the first time I have even looked at this site since I last posted here for the reason that I could no longer be a participant in this site over the way I was treated in this thread for simply asking a question.

Daryl,

You are missing the point, as in it zoomed right over your head, and either you are refusing to look in your mirror or it is broken

The same allegations have been made against you that have been made against Danny with the exact same amount of proof - little or none, as it merely consists of unsupported and unproven accusations by others, which has been repeated by still others.

Yet have presumed him guilty and posted to that effect and now ask that others presume you innocent. There is no more proof against him then there is against you. People say and claim many things, it proves nothing. The truth is you have chosen to believe he is guilty over and over, with no more evidence or proof of that then there is against you, as it suits your mindset which is to believe evil of him without proof.

As far as you being here just to defend yourself goes, please don't make me laugh.

You have popped in here many times and your purpose was never to defend it was always to malign others.

You came here last to innocently ask a question you claimed, one about Danny and Brandy's marriage, you were told you should go to them and ask them if your concern was for fellow Christians and the truth, but you did not do that, even though the bible and Jesus himself explained how we should do that as Christians, instead proving that was not your purpose, you went to Advent talk and maligned them and engaged in gossip and rumor which that forum specializes in along with the grossest of libel and slander and you have the nerve to call this a smut site, and yell "slander"?

Pot- Kettle -Black!

I agree with the Prof, you need to get over yourself, and try to understand what it means to love others as you love yourself. Treat others as you would have them treat you first, get the board out of your own eye then you'll be able to see clearly to try and get that splinter out of your neighbor's eye, or to rebuke another.

I'm sorry, but until then as far as I am concerned you can't see or understand any of this with any clarity.

Good day.
~ Cindy
steffan

Post by steffan »

The hypocrisy of this person is clear to see:
This is what Daryl wrote in 2000
http://www.everythingimportant.org/seve ... rASign.htm
Does the Bible promote showing dirty laundry in public?

If a local church or conference has done you wrong, there is an appeal process to the next level which I understand is the union level.

Failing there, I assume you can also appeal to the next level right up to the General Conference.

Only after having gone through this whole appeal process should you even consider going public. However, after saying that, I believe the Bible referred to going public before the whole church not the whole world.

I believe Martin Luther tried to present his case first to the church leadership. Failing that he nailed his thesis (I forget how many) on the door of his own church. I don't believe he intended to announce it to the heathens of his day.

I, also, would like to read your testimony of what Christ has done in your life and is still doing in your life today. Please post your testimony in the appropriate forum provided for testimonials.

------------------
In His Love, Mercy and Grace

Daryl.
That last part always gets me. ("In His Love, Mercy and Grace"). Is Daryl so delusional that he cannot see that he displays ZERO love, mercy or grace?
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

steffan wrote:The hypocrisy of this person is clear to see:
This is what Daryl wrote in 2000
http://www.everythingimportant.org/seve ... rASign.htm
Does the Bible promote showing dirty laundry in public?

If a local church or conference has done you wrong, there is an appeal process to the next level which I understand is the union level.

Failing there, I assume you can also appeal to the next level right up to the General Conference.

Only after having gone through this whole appeal process should you even consider going public. However, after saying that, I believe the Bible referred to going public before the whole church not the whole world.

I believe Martin Luther tried to present his case first to the church leadership. Failing that he nailed his thesis (I forget how many) on the door of his own church. I don't believe he intended to announce it to the heathens of his day.

I, also, would like to read your testimony of what Christ has done in your life and is still doing in your life today. Please post your testimony in the appropriate forum provided for testimonials.

------------------
In His Love, Mercy and Grace

Daryl.
That last part always gets me. ("In His Love, Mercy and Grace"). Is Daryl so delusional that he cannot see that he displays ZERO love, mercy or grace?

Wow, that was a really good post from him!
What happened? Maybe he was just repeating words and principles he had been taught, but didn't truly understand it or believe it himself? I am wondering that because It is hard to me to understand how someone can know and understand the right principles and way of doing things, and then just turn around and reject them or believe that they don't matter because the ends justify the means.

It is too bad that when he got involved with all the 3abn accusers he began to both do, and to defend those doing the exact opposite of his post above, and worse began to both provide and administrate forums providing the ways and means for 3abn's accusers to continue doing that same wrong thing. Maybe he has blinded himself by choosing that wrong path, and that is why he can't and doesn't display any love mercy or grace toward Danny Shelton, 3abn, or any of us trying to defend them, but thinks he has and does? Has he traveled too far down that wrong path that he can't see the right way anymore?

Whatever the real reason is for the double standards and hypocrisy practiced, and his inability to do to others as he asks and expects for himself, it is obviously ( at least to my way of thinking) a sad and sorry mess.
~ Cindy
Stan

Post by Stan »

Both the rumour about Danny and Daryl are not true.

BUT have not heard of Danny spreading the one about Daryl.