Brandy & Danny?

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Daryl Fawcett

Brandy & Danny?

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Is it true that Brandy left Danny and will be divorcing him?
steffan

Re: Brandy & Danny?

Post by steffan »

The administrator/moderator can correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think that topic will be discussed here. I have extremely strong words for the likes of you but they'll probably be censored/edited so I won't bother.

My opinion of you and your actions are well documented. Go get your fill of sleaze from the [NOT]Advent site.
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:Is it true that Brandy left Danny and will be divorcing him?
If you have true Christian concern over any trials the Shelton's may be going through, pick up the phone and call him. Your efforts here are reminiscent of your leaders, Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle.

Again, if your question is out of a sincere desire to help a fellow Christian, contact him . . . if you are looking for gossip, there are other places you can satisfy that itch.

- prof
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

In addition Daryl if you are looking to determine the truth of gossip and rumors about Brandy and Danny which you may have heard from the Pickle/Joy group. I would suggest that rather then depending on them or us for information, and getting hearsay at best which you never accept or believe anyway, or even untruths as has often been the case from the other group. It is best to go right to the people it concerns, and always best to do it in a private manner out of respect for they and their rights rather than subjecting them to more of the same type of public gossip, surmisings and libel that they have already been subjected to. No one wants that, and they are no exception I am sure.

Blessings...
~ Cindy
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

The type of responses I am receiving here makes this site as pro-Danny as much, if not more, than your calling the other site anti-Danny.

It also tells me that what I have read over at the other site is true, otherwise, you definitely would have told me differently here in response to my question.

... please stop claiming to be looking for the truth and nothing but the truth when you can't or won't tell me the truth about Brandy & Danny.
Last edited by Cynthia on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:42 pm America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule # 6
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:The type of responses I am receiving here makes this site as pro-Danny as much, if not more, than your calling the other site anti-Danny.
OooKay... You say that like it's a bad thing... We have always been upfront and honest about what our purpose is here, Daryl. Welcome post
Daryl Fawcett wrote: It also tells me that what I have read over at the other site is true, otherwise, you definitely would have told me differently here in response to my question.

... please stop claiming to be looking for the truth and nothing but the truth when you can't or won't tell me the truth about Brandy & Danny.
Oh for Pity's sake! Please stop with the sour grapes and attempts at faultfinding. You are talking about yourself here. No one else here is asking questions about this or claiming to be looking for the truth about this EXCEPT YOU... and you were already told where you could get the truth by more than one forum member here. It's not our fault you would rather talk about people publicly than call them and get your answers.
Prof wrote:Again, if your question is out of a sincere desire to help a fellow Christian, contact him . . . if you are looking for gossip, there are other places you can satisfy that itch.
Pacer documents and court updates will be posted here as they become available.
~ Cindy
steffan

Post by steffan »

DarylFawcett wrote:It also tells me that what I have read over at the other site is true, otherwise, you definitely would have told me differently here in response to my question.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=274
Nikolas wrote:My inquiry would be this for this poster: Did I not read several months back that within the confines of the SDA Church you destroyed a SDA home by seducing the wife and making her your own wife thereby committing adultery with her?
Daryl,
Don't forget to answer with a resounding NO!!!!! Otherwise what Nikolas said about you is true.
Truth

Post by Truth »

It has been nearly a week and no word from Daryl. I am wondering if there is any way to investigate this story?

Truth
steffan

Post by steffan »

As the previous husband writes
I probably should have decked him in the entryway of the Moncton, NB Church 30 years ago, when I told him to stop piddling around with my then wife
And with no reply from Daryl, I have to assume this is true.
Truth

Post by Truth »

I agree with you Steffan.