FWIW

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Stan

FWIW

Post by Stan »

I think Danny/3abn should cease responding and spending so much time/money to a tiny group.

The tiny group should build their own ministry, since they have all the skills to do it.
Cynthia

Re: FWIW

Post by Cynthia »

Stan wrote:I think Danny/3abn should cease responding and spending so much time/money to a tiny group.

The tiny group should build their own ministry, since they have all the skills to do it.
That has been my thought all along, Stan. I guess the fruits perceived here are truly in the eyes of the beholder...

In my eyes and view, they keep griping about Linda Shelton's ministry going nowhere, and complaining that 3abn fired her and doesn't allow her on the air, etc... as if the Lord is powerless to protect his own and bless them, and promote His own work. (NOT!, He said even the very rocks would cry out if His people didn't-- but we as a people need that blessing.) They actually do nothing to help her or any ministry she, or they, might have or be called to do, nor does she. (And really, think about it, if they are against 3abn, why would they even want her on it? That makes no sense!)

IMO, They give 3abn power over themselves, and act like 3abn prevents her or themselves from doing anything to spread the gospel or help others, and is stronger than The Almighty God.

Why don't they volunteer their time and money and assist LS to build a ministry and build something positive and invest in her future and the Lord's work, and get her on Hope (or any other network or channel!) and help to spread the gospel instead of the constant, "I see a tare, rip it up!" accusations, and the constant whining, complaining, finger pointing and general sour grapes attitudes, which prevent them from helping her or even themselves from doing their own ministry?

I personally could care less if they don't want to contribute to 3abn or any other ministry, or why. I would rather hear about who they do donate and give their money and time to and the good things and blessings this is accomplishing for the Lord.

Maybe that's just me... It's all about focus and choice imo...

Either provide and be part of the solution and cure... or contribute to and cause the problem, and/ or make it worse!

We are *ALL* gonna have to answer one day...
~ Cindy
Stan

Post by Stan »

I have said all along that if they would have put forth the effort to build Linda's Ministry as they have done to tear down Danny's she would have been way better off.

What Conference/Ministry would touch anyone, knowing they would be swarmed, and have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and hours of their time, to defend themselves if they did anything that the her followers viewed as being wrong?

Being terminated, be that just or unjust, is tough, and our friends need to support us in getting back on our feet.
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

Stan wrote:I have said all along that if they would have put forth the effort to build Linda's Ministry as they have done to tear down Danny's she would have been way better off.

What Conference/Ministry would touch anyone, knowing they would be swarmed, and have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and hours of their time, to defend themselves if they did anything that the her followers viewed as being wrong?

Being terminated, be that just or unjust, is tough, and our friends need to support us in getting back on our feet.
Your points may be valid but I think the big thing holding Linda Shelton back from ministry is Linda Shelton. My sense is that she is less concerned about being in ministry than being in the limelight. None of us have any difficulty being involved in ministry. There are opportunities galore all around us. Many are able to hold down full time employment and still find time to be involved in valid and needed ministries.

I have a problem with someone that has refused to work for a number of years and spends her time complaining about not being able to be involved in ministry. At what point does Linda Shelton start acting like a adult and quit looking for the free ride?
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Marv Smith wrote:
Stan wrote:I have said all along that if they would have put forth the effort to build Linda's Ministry as they have done to tear down Danny's she would have been way better off.

Your points may be valid but I think the big thing holding Linda Shelton back from ministry is Linda Shelton. My sense is that she is less concerned about being in ministry than being in the limelight. None of us have any difficulty being involved in ministry. There are opportunities galore all around us. Many are able to hold down full time employment and still find time to be involved in valid and needed ministries.

I have a problem with someone that has refused to work for a number of years and spends her time complaining about not being able to be involved in ministry. At what point does Linda Shelton start acting like a adult and quit looking for the free ride?
Yep.
~ Cindy