Has Linda repented?

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Sam

Has Linda repented?

Post by Sam »

Has Linda repented? That is all I can think of when I saw her and her Doctor friend sitting at the 3abn campmeeting. She must be there to ask forgiveness for all the lies and damage that she has done to 3abn through her spokespeople. If that isn't why she was there that would leave only one other alternative. She was there to disrupt by her presence. But, surely not when her supporters say she has taken the "high road" and "just wants to get on with her life." I have a few other thoughts on the subject.

1. Didn't she realize that she was incriminating herself by showing up with the doctor when she claims they had no relationship?

2. Didn't she realize that those people that were at campmeeting have already made up their minds who and what they want to support?

If she was looking to disrupt by getting attention, she certainly misjudged the situation. With well over a thousand people there about 4 or 5 came up and talked to her. It's been 5 years...everyone else has moved on..why can't she?
Stan

Re: Has Linda repented?

Post by Stan »

Glad to see that she is back there with her friend.
Echo

Post by Echo »

Stan wrote:Glad to see that she is back there with her friend.
Stan... Why in the world would you be "Glad" that LS is back there with her friend when it is obviously not to mend fences but to disrupt? Those who attended the 3abn campmeeting were likely doing so to get a blessing, not to be a part of some stupid soap opera episode.
Stan

Post by Stan »

I think it is great when people have made a commitment to each other that they be seen in public together.
Fran

Post by Fran »

Steffan wrote:
Fran wrote: - removed by Admin-
Fran,
Keep the garbage where it (and you) belong. If you bring it here, I will delete it.
Last edited by Cynthia on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:59 am America/Denver, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: 1. Unsupported accusations and allegations removed per forum policy. 2. Warning and explanations were sent to the poster.
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

I thought this only happened at Advent Talk. :shock:
Steffan wrote:Fran,
Keep the garbage where it (and you) belong. If you bring it here, I will delete it.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:I thought this only happened at Advent Talk. :shock:
Steffan wrote:Fran,
It is pretty much standard practice to remove posts which violate forum policy and rules. We are all still learning how to do so properly Daryl.

If either you or Fran have a complaint or a question about this, or any other administrative action, you are encouraged to pm the administrators with it in the future, rather than posting it on the board. Thank you.
~ Cindy
Echo

Post by Echo »

Back to the topic at hand. All concerns over the appearance of Linda Shelton and her entourage at the 2009 3abn Campmeetiing are apparently baseless as, in a lenghty report posted on the other forum, Johann T. has shared that the stated purpose of the appearance was to "celebrate".

I do hope that someone will inquire as to precisely what the trio was celebrating.
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

Echo wrote:Back to the topic at hand. All concerns over the appearance of Linda Shelton and her entourage at the 2009 3abn Campmeetiing are apparently baseless as, in a lenghty report posted on the other forum, Johann T. has shared that the stated purpose of the appearance was to "celebrate".

I do hope that someone will inquire as to precisely what the trio was celebrating.
I don't have any great desire to know what was being celebrated. Johann is known for having his own version of reality. I'm content to let the trio celebrate to their hearts content. Maybe this means LS is getting on with life, even considering getting a job. That would be celebration worthy.
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

Marv Smith wrote:
Echo wrote:Back to the topic at hand. All concerns over the appearance of Linda Shelton and her entourage at the 2009 3abn Campmeetiing are apparently baseless as, in a lenghty report posted on the other forum, Johann T. has shared that the stated purpose of the appearance was to "celebrate".

I don't have any great desire to know what was being celebrated. Johann is known for having his own version of reality. I'm content to let the trio celebrate to their hearts content. Maybe this means LS is getting on with life, even considering getting a job. That would be celebration worthy.
I agree. Only Johann, LS and the MD know their purpose for being there and to speculate accomplishes nothing except another reason for both sides to argue.

As for Johann having "his own version of reality", it seems that is more than demonstrated by his current rationalization of Dr. Day keeping LS's name on the internet and promoting her cause. Once again it seems LS is tying herself to someone who is more interested in keeping her focused on the past then helping her move on. It seems for Johann that accepting the past with all its various facets and different POVs of what really happened is not acceptable even if it means chaining LS to people like Bob, Day and Joy.