Banned post to Princess Di repeated here

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Jamie

Banned post to Princess Di repeated here

Post by Jamie »

I logged into Advent Talk, posted this to Princessdi, and was then banned when I submitted it. They have also blocked me from even reading the posts there because they claim I am multiple users. :shock:
princessdi wrote: That is nothing when this all started, they made each and every show retape the shows with Linda in them. That kind of vindictiveness is what sent up the first red flag for me.

I am sure you were told or read that but that isn't true and I don't think you are a koolaid drinker.

I am curious. Can you name even one program which was re-taped and how you know this? Can the people who told you this do so? Can anyone here do so? If not, that is when the red flag should wave.

I know that three angels stated that they ran all the pre-taped shows with Linda in them during her absence and while on the leave of absence until the 3abn board met again and decided to remove her from her positions at three angels. The new shows did not include her as she was gone. The save-3abn website even has a recording of a Thursday night "3ABN LIVE" program with that being explained in July of 04. If you ask Bob I am sure he will give you the link to it as it is important to be precise.

Peace.
Nosir Myzing...
princessdi

Re: Banned post to Princess Di repeated here

Post by princessdi »

Actually, this is one of the first things were heard about in this unfortunate situation. I am afraid I am going ot have ot send you to the archives at BSDA to find out the info you desire, however. I really can't remember all the details, though. That was the thing that most disturbed from the beginning, but I said that I would pray for both Linda and Danny(never, ever hearing of eitheer before that time), but being saddened by the demise of a christian marriage. To my knowledge and at the time Danny,in his scathing email to Calvin, never denied retaping the programs.

The info should be there within the archived BSDA forum, and should be under "This Should Not Be News" or something like that. I also know tha the thread was started by Statrei. I only remember this much because it was the very first I had heard about the Sheltons. I hope this helps.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

princessdi wrote:Actually, this is one of the first things were heard about in this unfortunate situation. I am afraid I am going ot have ot send you to the archives at BSDA to find out the info you desire, however. I really can't remember all the details, though. That was the thing that most disturbed from the beginning, but I said that I would pray for both Linda and Danny(never, ever hearing of eitheer before that time), but being saddened by the demise of a christian marriage. To my knowledge and at the time Danny,in his scathing email to Calvin, never denied retaping the programs.

The info should be there within the archived BSDA forum, and should be under "This Should Not Be News" or something like that. I also know tha the thread was started by Statrei. I only remember this much because it was the very first I had heard about the Sheltons. I hope this helps.
PrincessDi,
I don't mean this disrespectfully, but when a statement starts out "I heard.." or as you put it "this was one of the first times this was heard about" or "did you hear" " do you know what.." They are examples of things which indicate to me that gossip will follow. You really weren't asked where you first heard the gossip.

The problem to me here is that you are repeating gossip. Statements are being made by you to others as if they are facts, " each and ever show was retaped" Further you told all as if it was a fact that this was done out of vindictiveness, and yet, how would you know that when you cannot substantiate that they even did so, nor even name one show which was? Nor has any one else ever done so that I can find.
PrincessDi wrote:That is nothing when this all started, they made each and every show retape the shows with Linda in them. That kind of vindictiveness is what sent up the first red flag for me.
In this forum we all, including myself are expected to provide facts, evidence, and proof while posting our claims, or provide reasoning and examples of what our opinions and views are based on with our post, when we post.

OR as a followup, if that was not done in the first post, when asked to by any other poster here. That isn't being done here. (to be clear I am not just talking about you or this thread here ) Stating opinions as facts and making general negative judgments and accusations is not gonna keep riding here. We need specifics, not generalizations, and facts and evidence, instead of unsupported opinions or we are never going to get anywhere imo.

You were asked about how you knew for a fact each and every show with Linda in them were retaped and that this was done vindictively. You didn't answer that, but neither do you back down.

Respectfully, It is not the job of others to support your opinions and views, or to go find evidence or references for you. If you cannot do so yourself, then you can't post about it here. The last thing we want on this forum is false witness. That goes for Steffan, myself and all here, as well as yourself. Anything we post you don't understand or need support, evidence or reasoning for, you need to ask for from us. Just as we will be asking you. smile.

That said, I was curious and went to the thread you referred to and found nothing about retaping any programs. I spent quite some time reading through other threads also, and couldn't find anything.

I did find the private letter from Danny to Calvin written in July of 2004 just a few weeks after his and Linda's divorce. IMO, it would probably have been better for Danny not to written it, and better for Calvin not to have published that private letter, but hindsight and monday morning quarter backing doesn't help or change anything, and I can also understand why both might have chosen to do so at the time..

You call it "scathing", but except for replying to the talk about him and those at 3abn as tabloid gossip and saying that wasn't a credit to your forum which caused a flurry of outrage and defensiveness from many of you, I don't know what else can be described in any way as "scathing". It's quoted below for those who may not have read it, or who don't know what we are talking about.

As far as Danny not denying that the shows were retaped in his private letter to Calvin goes... I don't get what your point is...

Why did he have to respond to that specifically, or why should he have on your forum? Surely you are not suggesting that just because he didn't specifically respond to each and everything being gossiped about that means those things are true? I can't even find anything during that time about that there, and even if it is there somewhere. So what? If you needed a denial, then the Live program on 3ABN which you were referred to on the save 3abn website, was also in July of 2004. Surely DS already addressed what was done as far as running all the pretaped shows of Linda during her absence, and not making more with her after that as she was gone, didn't it?. So much talk has been made about that program then and even since then.

To me it seems highly unlikely Danny Shelton would lie about that on the air to the world if each and every show with her in it had been re-taped as all those people who made the shows or were involved in re-taping them would all know he lied. It also seems to me unless someone can provide some evidence that one show or even as you say 'each and every" show was retaped, then there is no reason to believe he lied.

Certainly there is no reason to believe that they were vindictive in this instance, or tell others that???

anyway, again my 2 cents.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1237
Hi, my name is Danny Shelton and I work for 3ABN.

It's not a credit your Black SDA that it appears to be nothing more than a tabloid gossip page.

Not one of the people that I could see commenting have even attempted to contact me, that I know of, about all the things they are judging me of.

You do have some people in the "know" that you could find out some info from if it means that much to you. Pastor John Lomacang has spent many hours counseling with Linda and me and even made some recommendations to the board about our situation which the 3ABN board took very seriously.

As of late Pastor Mark Finley has counseled with both Linda and Me. He agrees with the decision the board has taken on this issue and so does Pastor John. Several others have also counseled us and all agree with the board's action.

Paula and Curtis [Eakins] have indeed been back to do more programming without me or Linda. Their program stands on it's own.

No one has been hurt like Linda and me have been through this whole situation. We still love each other and spend considerable time together.

This situation at 3ABN cannot be judged by onlookers as though you have the truth. Much of this is so personal you will probably never know what has really happened.

We encourage people not to take sides, except to support the work of God on this earth.

If 3ABN is of God it will continue to bring about good fruit. If it is of Satan it will bring about bad fruit. You be the judge.

Please continue to pray for both Linda and me as we both want 3ABN to succeed in taking the gospel to the world.

Thanks for listening
~ Cindy
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

See, Now, I have no interstest in digging up anything in the Archives that was said int eh 3ABN forum, inlcuidng Danny's emails(most than one). But what I am saying is that there was a thread posted at the beginning stating that Danny and Linda were divorcing,, and somewhere along the way it was also said that the shows were retaped. While we only, at this time said we would pray for Danny and Linda, I know that the news that the shows were retaped was quite distrubing, and I ssid so then. Now, I don't believe this to be a huge deal at all, it is just what happned at the beginning. I am not out to prove tha accuracy. It just ain't that serious to me. It is just what happened at the beginning. Simple. I don't really care if they retaped, if they did, it does speak volumes, if not, then that also speaks for itself. then we got the email you posted below, form Danny.

Actually now that I re read the email, Ian, Danny admits to the retaping. But i mean really, in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter now, this far down the road? One more time, I only mentioned that as it was part of what was said int hat initial post. This is a long time before the others, Bob, Gailon, Sister, etc came to BSDA?

Ok, so we can drop this thing now, because it is quite tiresome, and majoring in minors.....Next question.

PrincessDi,
I don't mean this disrespectfully, but when a statement starts out "I heard.." or as you put it "this was one of the first times this was heard about" or "did you hear" " do you know what.." They are examples of things which indicate to me that gossip will follow. You really weren't asked where you first heard the gossip.

The problem to me here is that you are repeating gossip. Statements are being made by you to others as if they are facts, " each and ever show was retaped" Further you told all as if it was a fact that this was done out of vindictiveness, and yet, how would you know that when you cannot substantiate that they even did so, nor even name one show which was? Nor has any one else ever done so that I can find.
PrincessDi wrote:That is nothing when this all started, they made each and every show retape the shows with Linda in them. That kind of vindictiveness is what sent up the first red flag for me.
In this forum we all, including myself are expected to provide facts, evidence, and proof while posting our claims, or provide reasoning and examples of what our opinions and views are based on with our post, when we post.

OR as a followup, if that was not done in the first post, when asked to by any other poster here. That isn't being done here. (to be clear I am not just talking about you or this thread here ) Stating opinions as facts and making general negative judgments and accusations is not gonna keep riding here. We need specifics, not generalizations, and facts and evidence, instead of unsupported opinions or we are never going to get anywhere imo.

You were asked about how you knew for a fact each and every show with Linda in them were retaped and that this was done vindictively. You didn't answer that, but neither do you back down.

Respectfully, It is not the job of others to support your opinions and views, or to go find evidence or references for you. If you cannot do so yourself, then you can't post about it here. The last thing we want on this forum is false witness. That goes for Steffan, myself and all here, as well as yourself. Anything we post you don't understand or need support, evidence or reasoning for, you need to ask for from us. Just as we will be asking you. smile.

That said, I was curious and went to the thread you referred to and found nothing about retaping any programs. I spent quite some time reading through other threads also, and couldn't find anything.

I did find the private letter from Danny to Calvin written in July of 2004 just a few weeks after his and Linda's divorce. IMO, it would probably have been better for Danny not to written it, and better for Calvin not to have published that private letter, but hindsight and monday morning quarter backing doesn't help or change anything, and I can also understand why both might have chosen to do so at the time..

You call it "scathing", but except for replying to the talk about him and those at 3abn as tabloid gossip and saying that wasn't a credit to your forum which caused a flurry of outrage and defensiveness from many of you, I don't know what else can be described in any way as "scathing". It's quoted below for those who may not have read it, or who don't know what we are talking about.

As far as Danny not denying that the shows were retaped in his private letter to Calvin goes... I don't get what your point is...

Why did he have to respond to that specifically, or why should he have on your forum? Surely you are not suggesting that just because he didn't specifically respond to each and everything being gossiped about that means those things are true? I can't even find anything during that time about that there, and even if it is there somewhere. So what? If you needed a denial, then the Live program on 3ABN which you were referred to on the save 3abn website, was also in July of 2004. Surely DS already addressed what was done as far as running all the pretaped shows of Linda during her absence, and not making more with her after that as she was gone, didn't it?. So much talk has been made about that program then and even since then.

To me it seems highly unlikely Danny Shelton would lie about that on the air to the world if each and every show with her in it had been re-taped as all those people who made the shows or were involved in re-taping them would all know he lied. It also seems to me unless someone can provide some evidence that one show or even as you say 'each and every" show was retaped, then there is no reason to believe he lied.

Certainly there is no reason to believe that they were vindictive in this instance, or tell others that???

anyway, again my 2 cents.

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1237
Hi, my name is Danny Shelton and I work for 3ABN.

It's not a credit your Black SDA that it appears to be nothing more than a tabloid gossip page.

Not one of the people that I could see commenting have even attempted to contact me, that I know of, about all the things they are judging me of.

You do have some people in the "know" that you could find out some info from if it means that much to you. Pastor John Lomacang has spent many hours counseling with Linda and me and even made some recommendations to the board about our situation which the 3ABN board took very seriously.

As of late Pastor Mark Finley has counseled with both Linda and Me. He agrees with the decision the board has taken on this issue and so does Pastor John. Several others have also counseled us and all agree with the board's action.

Paula and Curtis [Eakins] have indeed been back to do more programming without me or Linda. Their program stands on it's own.

No one has been hurt like Linda and me have been through this whole situation. We still love each other and spend considerable time together.

This situation at 3ABN cannot be judged by onlookers as though you have the truth. Much of this is so personal you will probably never know what has really happened.

We encourage people not to take sides, except to support the work of God on this earth.

If 3ABN is of God it will continue to bring about good fruit. If it is of Satan it will bring about bad fruit. You be the judge.

Please continue to pray for both Linda and me as we both want 3ABN to succeed in taking the gospel to the world.

Thanks for listening
[/quote]