vile and mean "Christians"

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Stan

vile and mean "Christians"

Post by Stan »

Was told by a third party, that the law firm had said they had never seen secular folks a vile and mean-spirited as the Pickle Joy team..

Nice Christian witness guys..

Has anyone else ever met anyone who tried to publicly expose alleged tax errors or omissions that are 10+ year old?

If only the 3ABN board could be as wise as its detractors then 3ABN would be as successful.

Just go ahead and start your own worldwide ministry, there is one called to be the 'accuser of the brethren', why people want to join forces with him is beyond me.
odie1962

Re: vile and mean "Christians"

Post by odie1962 »

Stan wrote:Was told by a third party, that the law firm had said they had never seen secular folks a vile and mean-spirited as the Pickle Joy team..

Nice Christian witness guys..

Has anyone else ever met anyone who tried to publicly expose alleged tax errors or omissions that are 10+ year old?

If only the 3ABN board could be as wise as its detractors then 3ABN would be as successful.

Just go ahead and start your own worldwide ministry, there is one called to be the 'accuser of the brethren', why people want to join forces with him is beyond me.
Why is that such a surprise? Similar statements were made by my sons attorney and another party that had been very active in counseling for sexual abuse victims of the SDA church. Never having witnessed the type of "christian" behaviour as was seen by the SDA denomination
But both you and I have made these statements unsubstantiated. One side cannot demand proof while issuing statements without it.
Whether or not it is true concerning the alleged tax errors or omissions really wasn't the intent I am sure. It was with the hopes of showing a continuing pattern of behaviour.

You keep suggesting that "they" should start their own world wide ministry. Is that an indication that you believe even if some/many/few of the accusations are true,no one say anything if they cannot start their own
Stan

Post by Stan »

Perhaps it is just me.. I do see a difference between questioning and an all out attack on someone.

It is like they are wanting the board to drop everything and be accountable to them.

Just my opinion..
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Stan wrote:Perhaps it is just me.. I do see a difference between questioning and an all out attack on someone.

It is like they are wanting the board to drop everything and be accountable to them.

Just my opinion..
I am sure most agree there is a difference. I am equally sure they would like 3ABN to be accountable to them. No surprise there.

The questioning often turns into accusations when the questions are not answered. By the time this is done I think there will be many that have been hurt by both sides.
Stan

Post by Stan »

I agree...