Johann

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Johann

Post by Breezy »

Johann's last post on AT

Here is what I have to say about this to Mr. Johann: What comparison were you possibly thinking? Did you think that it could be compared to ANYONE, even yourself? Without the Lord, any of us could be guilty of all manner of sins. Even you Mr. Johann. This world is full of sinners. You are one of them too.

I will say this much--just because you or me or anyone commits a sin doesn't mean my neighbor did too by repeating a story of your or my sins. Because of what you have said below, you have lost every shred of influence you might have with me. Your "suggestions" of guilt by association with some story out of mid-air shows your desperation to cast doubt on Danny Shelton and 3abn. Mr. Johann, it seems to me you have lost your reason.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is his post: http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... 6.360.html
Johann
Group: Admin Team
Veteran Member

Re: Ian and Rosa out accounting volunteer
« Reply #363 on: Today at 03:44:57 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there a comparison to what has recently taken place at our local Lutheran Church? The parson was released from active service because five young girls accused him of inappropriate behavior towards them on the church premises. Police was involved, and the pastor was charged. Only two of the cases were presented before the judge.

While waiting for the court case we met this pastor going for walks together with his wife, and he always greeted us so friendly, even though he knows we are Seventh-day Adventists. Just the other day came the verdict: NOT GUILTY! Why? Because there was a disagreement on how promiscuous his intimate embraces and back rubs had been and his exclamation of satisfaction when touching these minor girls, according to the media, TV and local papers.

The chairman of the church board was interviewed on TV news and asked if the parson would now be re-installed?

- Never, was his reply. Even if declared not guilty by the judge, at least one half of the church members would still regard him unfit to serve as their pastor with this kind of behavior.

What are our standards?
Cynthia

Re: Johann - double standards?

Post by Cynthia »

So according to Johann's provided example and principle, it would seem that even if Linda is declared not guilty of adultery as he wishes and works for, she should still never be allowed to serve or be reinstalled in a ministry such as 3abn ever again????

:?: :roll:

That doesn't seem right, as his purpose and agenda has always been the opposite...

The golden rule can solve so many of life's little dilemmas if we would just learn to apply it...
~ Cindy
proffaberf451

Re: Johann - double standards?

Post by proffaberf451 »

That, of course, would be Johann's position. Anyone opposed to him would need to be treated as was the minister in his story was - however, because he doesn't have a desire for balance and fairness, Linda would need to be treated like a televangelist queen. Johann only has vindictiveness in mind . . . it is interesting that he lives so close the the source of the marital discord and yet he fails to see the truth as Barbara Kerr finally did.

- prof
Synthian wrote:So according to Johann's provided example and principle, it would seem that even if Linda is declared not guilty of adultery as he wishes and works for, she should still never be allowed to serve or be reinstalled in a ministry such as 3abn ever again????

That doesn't seem right, as his purpose and agenda has always been the opposite...

The golden rule can solve so many of life's little dilemmas if we would just learn to apply it...
steffan

Johann - continues the lies?

Post by steffan »

Well then, Johann. Please name this "senior" church official. You seem to have a lot of "senior" church officials all contacting you. Strange that a "contact" always happens when you need to make up something new. At this point, I believe that you have done nothing but lie from the very beginning. Following .. the father of lies, is not going to lead anywhere.. but down.

Over on [NOT]Advent Johann writes:
It so happened that a prominent leader in the General Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church phoned me on behalf of the Chairman of the Board of 3ABN, stating that the accusation of Linda's daughter was very serious if it was true.
Breezy

Re: Johann - continues the lies?

Post by Breezy »

Still waiting for your answer Johann....(see Steffan's post above in case you forgot)
Stan

Post by Stan »

Am sure he has contacts, he has been long term friends with the President of the Church.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Considering the number of lies he has been caught in, any statement by Johann is suspect.

Also, Johann keeps on trying to insert himself as some kind of "goto" person for 3ABN related allegations. Why on earth would anyone contact him? If the church official was so "senior" then he could definitely contact Danny if needed. What was Johann going to do about it? Absolutely nothing of substance when it comes to doing anything good.

On the other hand, if the "senior" church official wanted to spread slimy allegations, then what better person than Johann to ensure the spreading of slime?

And on an aside to Johann:

Did those "floodgates open very shortly" ? Or did I somehow miss the news of "Linda will be completely exonerated" - I must have blinked since I didn't hear any. Your prophecies seem to NEVER get fulfilled. Maybe you should stop prophesying and try to do the Lord's work. Wasn't that why you became a pastor?
Cynthia

Re: Johann - exoneration, travel records?

Post by Cynthia »

steffan wrote:...
And on an aside to Johann:

Did those "floodgates open very shortly" ? Or did I somehow miss the news of "Linda will be completely exonerated" - I must have blinked since I didn't hear any. Your prophecies seem to NEVER get fulfilled. Maybe you should stop prophesying and try to do the Lord's work. Wasn't that why you became a pastor?
That is one thing I have never understood in all of this, why Pickle and Joy's subpoena for partial travel records for Linda and Dr Arild Abrahamsson's travels back and forth between the U.S. and Europe (and to only one airline for only one date --a canceled one, as admitted all along by all involved)?

They talk to Linda. She wants all the evidence against her published and actually demanded that in her very public letter.

Unless I am missing something, wouldn't their passports provide the full record much more easily for Pickle and Joy?

If that's the case, and there is nothing to hide, then it seems like Linda and the Doctor would have given copies to the Pickle/Joy/Johann team to publish long since...
~ Cindy
Penny

Post by Penny »

Synthian wrote:
That is one thing I have never understood in all of this, why Pickle and Joy's subpoena for partial travel records for Linda and Dr Arild Abrahamsson's travels back and forth between the U.S. and Europe (and to only one airline for only one date --a canceled one, as admitted all along by all involved)?

They talk to Linda. She wants all the evidence against her published and actually demanded that in her very public letter.

Unless I am missing something, wouldn't their passports provide the full record much more easily for Pickle and Joy?

If that's the case, and there is nothing to hide, then it seems like Linda and the Doctor would have given copies to the Pickle/Joy/Johann team to publish long since...
Ian - undoubtedly they hadn't thought of this. I'm sure that since you have brought it to their attention we can expect copies of all the pages of their passports to be published shortly. That would certainly clear up any questions and exonerate someone or the other.
Penny
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

I completely agree Penny and Ian. I'm sure Pickle won't mind showing the whole Passport, starting with about a year before Linda and Danny separated to today. That ought to tell the story. This would certainly convince me IF they produce it. As was already said numerous times, the truth doesn't need to HIDE.

Pickle can make all kinds of accusations but unless he has proof to back himself up, well, sorry--won't fly.

But a copy of the Passport for Linda Shelton ought to tell a story. Good idea Synthian!!