THE PIT -or- "does not discuss well with others"

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Michael Kopper

Post by Michael Kopper »

From topic "Snoopy"

Stones , Stones, Stones, looks who's throwing Stones.
None of you Nitwits know anything of what you are saying. I though, myself know exactly what the case is with SNOOPY and the EX PSYCHO BOYFRIEND, (I knew him before she did). 1) She is the VICTIM 2) She is mandated by law to be repaid money by PSYCHO 3) True she was called the Stalker (only because he knew the system) 4) You savages are so desperate to point the finger at someone else to take the spot light off of the guilt off of the real sinner you will pick the most giving precious pearl that God has placed in the Seventh Day Adventristy. She donated and gave not only her time and skills and talents but money to the name of religion. And all of you evil people want to skin and hang her out to dry like she is evil. You all should be ashamed of yourselves well guess what? I too am an investigator and I am digging deep so you better hope your poop is dug deep cause I have pit bull blood running through my blood veins. Warning Warning Warning. http://bishop-accountability.org/abuse2 ... 09198.html
check this out for sleezy breezy double standard Samantha Nelson
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

ANNOUNCEMENT

Mostly if there are problems with a post here, we counsel, or warn the poster or may edit the post in question, but some are removed..

I don't like deleting posts, and often when we do find that necessary here the poster complains his freedom of speech was violated or we are censoring opposing views. To forestall all that in the future, and allow others to judge for themselves, this thread will serve as a repository for posts removed from other threads because they are considered to be too over the top.

Posts moved here will retain the title of the thread they were removed from and the original date and time they were posted.

IF you want your post removed from this topic.. You will need to prove how your post is in accord with this forum's rules of conduct which you agreed to abide by when joining this forum- otherwise the posts here will serve as an example of how not to post on this forum if you would like to be taken seriously and participate in any discussions here.

Feel free to reply and post in this thread... but please do review our forum guidelines, they are neither lengthy nor hard to understand. http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14

ian
3abntaik
admin/mod
~ Cindy
Rea

Re: Snoopy

Post by Rea »

[quote=Michael Kopper]Stones , Stones, Stones, looks who's throwing Stones.
None of you Nitwits know anything of what you are saying. I though, myself know exactly what the case is with SNOOPY and the EX PSYCHO BOYFRIEND, (I knew him before she did). 1) She is the VICTIM 2) She is mandated by law to be repaid money by PSYCHO 3) True she was called the Stalker (only because he knew the system) 4) You savages are so desperate to point the finger at someone else to take the spot light off of the guilt off of the real sinner you will pick the most giving precious pearl that God has placed in the Seventh Day Adventristy. She donated and gave not only her time and skills and talents but money to the name of religion. And all of you evil people want to skin and hang her out to dry like she is evil. You all should be ashamed of yourselves well guess what? I too am an investigator and I am digging deep so you better hope your poop is dug deep cause I have pit bull blood running through my blood veins. Warning Warning Warning. http://bishop-accountability.org/abuse2 ... 09198.html

It looks like Kopper is the one throwing stones. I wonder what the Ex would say about this. He is an Attorney in Nashville. According to the Court documents Ms Rhodes vandalized his property and also threw stones at his house. Koppers post here is rather pathetic and embarrassing if, as many believe, Rhodes is posting as both Snoopy and as Michael Kopper. If that is true, I feel bad for her.

Rea
[/quote]
Echo

Re: Snoopy

Post by Echo »

Michael Kopper wrote:Stones , Stones, Stones, looks who's throwing Stones.
This whole post speaks volumes about the character of the one who has taken on the ID of Michael Kopper. I just wonder if the actual real-life Mr. Kopper would feel all that comfortable with someone like this assuming his identity. Just try googling the name "Michael Kopper" and see if your eyebrows raise a bit in amazement. Not sure if the fellow is still in prison but he was NOT on the up and up; a wiley accountant who created shell companies in his gay partner's name to steal millions.

This internet incarnation of Mr. Kopper ... put me in mind of one or two members who I have seen post on Adventtalk. To call the person posting as Snoopy "the most giving precious pearl that God has placed in the Seventh Day Adventristy" because she volunteered her skills and donated money seems to be elevating works above character, which IMO, demonstrates both a lack of judgment and a theological interpretation that is at odds with the fundamentals of the SDA denomination.

Mr. Internet Kopper, it seems to me that the pit bull blood you claim to have running through your veins is consistant with the spirit that issues from your fingertips.
Last edited by Cynthia on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:24 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule 1