Wendall asks questions

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Wendall asks questions

Post by Breezy »

Over on AT Wendall has said this below:

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #127 on: Today at 12:27:45 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DS do you consider yourself the sole owner of 3ABN?

If you were forced to resign for any reasons would you claim any financial interest in 3ABN for yourself, family, or others?

Does Walt Thompson act independently when preforming board duties or is he told what to do by others?

Has Walt ever disagreed with you over any issue that would be considered to be more than just trivial?

Are you going to be willing to be deposed by Bob and Gailon?

Do you think you will have to take the fifth amendment in a deposition with Bob and Gailon?

Do you consider yourself a good Seventh-Day Adventist Christian example?

How are the board members at 3ABN selected? Are they selected because they donated funds or assets or have a high net worth?

How does the board actually vote on an issue-for example to dismiss a current board member? Have the same methods been in effect since the inception of 3ABN to present?

Wendall, has it EVER occured to you that most of these questions have been answered within the last 2 years plus over on BSDA? And those who answered these questions WERE NOT BELIEVED? So, let me ask you ONE question:

WHY would DS or those in-the-know bother to answer these questions when NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE THEM? You can subpoena DS but I GUARANTEE you will get the VERY SAME ANSWERS!! "DUH--when WHEN will all of you GET IT?" :roll:

I think you know the answers....and if you asked DS again and again, you'd get the very same answer because GUESS WHAT--it is the truth! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Echo

Re: Wendall asks questions

Post by Echo »

Wendell, I think you have hit on an important question that needs to be asked and answered.
Do you consider yourself a good Seventh-Day Adventist Christian example?
Perhaps someday you will have the opportunity to ask Danny Shelton for his response to the question but I would strongly urge you to ask that very question of those who you have immediate access to, who stand shoulder to shoulder with you in the hallowed halls of Adventtalk! I'm certainly interested in the answers you would get from Mr. Joy, Mr. Pickle, Snoopy, Sister, Eduard and SDAminister to name just a few.
Hyacinth Andrews

Re: Wendall asks questions

Post by Hyacinth Andrews »

Isn't that a private question between an individual and God?