How AT Really Works--the Truth!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

steffan

Re: How AT Really Works--the Truth!

Post by steffan »

I copy this from [NOT}Advent to point out a blatant lie. Specifically the words in bold. 3ABN defenders (and critics of PickledJoy) have been repeatedly banned, had their posts removed while PickledJoy's rabid posts have been untouched and unpunished. Thank you for letting everyone know how you will turn on your former "team members"

Also, please note that you have blatantly violated your own admin rules.
Beginning November 5, 2008, with a post from a former AdventTalk administrator announcing a change in forum ownership, there have been intermittent posts on the forum that have indicated a need for further explanation of what actually took place.

It was noted that the former administrator has expressed some frustration with his inability to "fairly administrate" the forum.

Although it was attempted at the time to make the change in administration as smooth and noncontroversial as possible, it seems that controversy has resulted nonetheless, both on this forum and elsewhere.

Administrative problems surfaced months ago with the perceptions of some moderators that the administration was using an undesirable top-down method of dealing with staff that was inappropriate considering the level of professionalism as well as longterm church leadership positions that were represented by staff members.

Attempts to work out this discrepency was not dealt well with by administration; repeated attempts to improve the situation over an increasing number of months resulted in the situation worsening.

Adding to this problem was the criticism by administration that the moderators were biased in their moderating.

This was patently false, as can be seen if one goes back over the months and calculates the number of posts by 3ABN defenders that were insulting and inappropriate and went undisciplined compared to the number of AdventTalk supporter posts that expressed similarly critical and insulting comments.

When the problem finally reached an impasse, it was decided that a change of administration had become necessary so that order might be preserved on the forum.

The administrator was allowed to resign without recriminations being expressed publicly by the rest of the staff.

However, since the administrator felt the need to bring out criticisms of AdventTalk action and defenses for himself, it was determined that further explanations were needed, hence this post.

Please note that there is a forum rule against publicly discussing administrative actions.

Any questions regarding this post should be directed to administration by PM or email.
Cilghal

Re: Johann lies again....

Post by Cilghal »

Echo wrote:Johann, are you going to do the right thing and address the false allegation you have made? Are you going to publicly retract your errant charges against Breezy and Sam? I notice that the administrators on Adventtalk are not coming forward with the facts. I wonder just how many of them know the truth of the situation? Could it be just one manipulative admin involved or is this a conspiracy of silence by more than one?
I am truly sorry to see Johann has not answered here and more so because of how he responded to the situation concerning Bonnie. This was an opportunity to rise above the contentiousness. How many times has he posted he is willing to go to jail for the truth although such was never going to happen. Artiste has posted her POV about the "professionalism" brought to Adventtalk via the moderating team there. What about leadership in doing the right thing by setting an example?

Surely he does not think the information supplied by Echo was manufactured and is still looking for a way to disprove it?
steffan

At least 3ABN is in good company

Post by steffan »

First, Fran (3ABN has hacked into my computers) had this to say
Quote from: Fran on December 05, 2008, 12:19:17 AM
I am so disgusted at all of the evil that abounds with the support of ASI, 3ABN, Maranatha, and Amazing Facts! They will be held accountable for their part in shielding Danny.
Followed by Artiste (sanctioned, unethical medical doctor and now marijuana prescription advertiser) saying
I wonder when ASI, Amazing Facts, and Maranatha will be brought to account.
Now that Maranatha, Amazing Facts have been condemned by these two, why stop there? Why not just condemn the entire SDA church membership for not doing exactly what these two whackos want? PickledJoy have some great company - just remember that their leader is the father of lies - which you prove by your continued actions.
Breezy

Re: How AT Really Works--the Truth!

Post by Breezy »

You are so right Steffan. Now Fran wonders why more SDA's don't believe their brand of truth. I mean afterall, they have plenty of gossip, innuendo, he said-she said, hints, allusions and suggestions from people--but what I'm asking Fran is this:

WHERE IS YOUR DOCUMENTED PROOF? There is NONE but your own evil surmising. You think you are smarter than those who work for the IRS.
The IRS CLEARED 3abn and Danny Shelton of any financial wrong-doing. Danny is NOT stealing any money from donors. Tammy Chance has said nothing illegal or wrong is being done with e-bay.

Frannie, could it be possible YOU ARE WRONG? Yes--you ARE wrong in your surmisings.

Also while I'm thinking of it--aren't you the same "Fran" from BSDA that said if you would wish Tommy Shelton could be given the death penalty? Amazing someone who claims to be a SDA Christian would say such a thing about a fellow Christian when there are NO Court documents, no police records and NO charges filed. Fran wants someone killed on the grounds of gossip!!

Fran, do you plan to be the first one to start persecuting Christians in the end times? THAT is exactly what you are doing now.