Questions by Adventalk Members

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Re: Questions by Adventalk Members

Post by odie1962 »

Johann,

Initially my first doubts concerning you were something that I kept finding excuses for,based strictly on the fact you were a pastor. I have made that mistake a time or two and usually comes back to bite me.

I watched many times when you,daryl,and all the mods were reading some very nasty posts that should have been deleted or the red letter warning the Pro-3ABN members received.

Regardless of who said it,you and the others had the authority to put a stop to it and did nothing. The nothing makes you as guilty as the guilty party.

Where was your leadership or that of daryl while Edward was entertaining you with his special brand of rabid christianty??

Did you think it was right and christian? You must have as you remained mute. Certainly as one having the means to stop it you would have if you felt it wrong. Daryl would have if he felt it wrong as well. As both of you,especially daryl took an active part in correcting some posts. Of course that was dependent on who the post was from. So the only reasonable conclusion is neither did their job honestly. You approved of gailons posts,you also approved of five pages of Edward telling people how stupid they were,like ignorant rednecks that couldn't write their own name in the sand.

So now please let's see you stand and explain your approval of certain people. Letting everyone do same would indicate you and the rest of admin don't care. But your caring becomes obvious as you only concern yourself with the people that oppsoe what you are doing
Johann

Post by Johann »

Some may say that I made a terrible blunder. That blunder was my leniency towards all - especially a certain lady whose language curled the blood of many. I wanted each to stand on their own, and let their own words condemn them or justify them. What do I get for that? Accusations of being a liar. My mother used to say, Ingratitude is the wage of this world. This has been established to be the truth here too.
odie1962 wrote:Johann,
Initiallymy first doubts concerning you were something that I kept finding excuses for,based strictly on the fact you were a pastor. I have made that mistake a time or two and usually comes back to bite me.

I watched many times when you,daryl,and all the mods were reading some very nasty posts that should have been deleted or the red letter warning the Pro-3ABN members received.
Regardless of who said it,you and the others had the authority to put a stop to it and did nothing. The nothing makes you as guilty as the guilty party.
Where was your leadership or that of daryl while Edward was entertaining you with his special brand of rabid christianty??
Did you think it was right and christian? You must have as you remained mute. Certainly as one having the means to stop it you would have if you felt it wrong. Daryl would have if he felt it wrong as well. As both of you,especially daryl took an active part in correcting some posts. Of course that was dependent on who the post was from. So the only reasonable conclusion is neither did their job honestly. You approved of gailons posts,you also approved of five pages of Edward telling people how stupid they were,like ignorant rednecks that couldn't write their own name in the sand.

So now please let's see you stand and explain your approval of certain people. Letting everyone do same would indicate you and the rest of admin don't care. But your caring becomes obvious as you only concern yourself with the people that oppsoe what you are doing
Johann

Post by Johann »

Let me just add a note to your post, Bonnie. How come you did not see the warnings others are given on Advent Talk? Because those warnings are not usually written for all to read, but sent directly to the perpetrator. So how can you judge what you have not seen or known?
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Johann wrote:Let me just add a note to your post, Bonnie. How come you did not see the warnings others are given on Advent Talk? Because those warnings are not usually written for all to read, but sent directly to the perpetrator. So how can you judge what you have not seen or known?
I can judge what I have seen. I did see warnings directed at those that don't agree with you.A very, very few were issued to the saints of adventtalk.

The warnings were issued frequently IN RED to those of this forum. Snoopy appeared to take a special great delight in the frequent bannings. When you participate in a thread that continues to be abusive it is fairly obvious. If one of "your enemies" is getting hammered you play see no evil,read no evil
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

While we are discussing this particular topic can you tell me again where you and Daryl were when Gregory Matthews was getting hammered,called names and had his integrity not just called into question,but Gailon stating and you fine responsible admin of adventtalk went mute again. You did not issue a warning or if you did it was one of these limp wristed attempts at finding your own integrity. Gailon continued unchallenged.

Can you please refresh my memory as I would swear that you daryl and the other mods reading that ,and doing nothing but enjoying the rabid dog attack
Johann

Post by Johann »

odie1962 wrote:While we are discussing this particular topic can you tell me again where you and Daryl were when Gregory Matthews was getting hammered,called names and had his integrity not just called into question,but Gailon stating and you fine responsible admin of adventtalk went mute again. You did not issue a warning or if you did it was one of these limp wristed attempts at finding your own integrity. Gailon continued unchallenged.

Can you please refresh my memory as I would swear that you daryl and the other mods reading that ,and doing nothing but enjoying the rabid dog attack
Did you ever find out how much we enjoyed your particular vocabulary? I'll refresh your memory in a PM.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Johann wrote:
odie1962 wrote:While we are discussing this particular topic can you tell me again where you and Daryl were when Gregory Matthews was getting hammered,called names and had his integrity not just called into question,but Gailon stating and you fine responsible admin of adventtalk went mute again. You did not issue a warning or if you did it was one of these limp wristed attempts at finding your own integrity. Gailon continued unchallenged.

Did you ever find out how much we enjoyed your particular vocabulary? I'll refresh your memory in a PM.
By all means,I see you have done that. Tough what you like and dislike. It appears you have been taking lessons from Slippery Precise Bob. Maybe you could answer just these few basic questions.
Dealing with the so called admin team and Bob and Gailon it reminds me of a song. Remember the limbo dance,One phrase sticks out, HOW LOW CAN YOU GO!!!!!!!!!
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

You know,maybe I owe you an apology. Maybe you are right in this statement you sent to me.......strength of your language several decibels

Try to forget the language you and others found unacceptable on my part. Insert,YOU MAKE ME SICK,YOU ARE IGNORANT,YOU REMIND ME OF THE STUPID REDNECKS THAT CANNOT WRITE THEIR OWN NAME IN THE SAND. LEST WE FORGET GAILON AND HIS PROPER CHRISTIAN SPEAK,i WONDER WHY THE LORD HAS NOT STRUCK YOU DEAD ETC

That might have the sound you condone. Sure could work for me at times.

Have to love that proper christian speak don't we
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Johann wrote:Some may say that I made a terrible blunder. That blunder was my leniency towards all - especially a certain lady whose language curled the blood of many. I wanted each to stand on their own, and let their own words condemn them or justify them. What do I get for that? Accusations of being a liar. My mother used to say, Ingratitude is the wage of this world. This has been established to be the truth here too.
I am really trying hard to take this quote as serious as I can, but you make it blame tough.

But I do agree that perhaps my language can stand a little refining. From the honorable Gailon the Avenger and poor cranky Edward I have in front of me a guidebook of sorts. At least I have to assume so as you did not stop or delete some posts of others. In fact the good pastor many times was participating and nary a word.

Now make this pathetic statement. If what I said is all it takes to curl your blood you certainly must be a fragile sort. But that is no crime.I will be much more polite than I have been in the past.

Do you know what I think of your expectation of gratitude??? Let me use the gentle words of those you hold hands with on adventtalk. If I may.......Johann you are pathetic,as stupid and ignorant as a redneck that cannot write his name in the sand and if you persist may God strike you dead as the honorable Gailon is pronouncing on others.

Somehow that seems a bit harsh and blood curling doesn't it. It is a good thing that you took me to task for my blood curling language and that I had adventtalk to guide me in responding to you.
Believe me I am very grateful for the guidence
DMundall

Post by DMundall »

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." F Neitzche