Snoopy

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

steffan

Re: Snoopy

Post by steffan »

And somehow I got this link. How long before you run back to court to expunge this link? And then come back here to proclaim we publish false proof? Or are you going to wait till the link disappears and then do the proclamation?
http://ccc.nashville.gov/jis-web-affida ... ?id=426194
and
http://ccc.nashville.gov/jis-web-affida ... 755376.pdf

It's a pdf file so I'm posting it here for download too...
lynette.pdf
(45.46 KiB) Downloaded 1762 times
Note the warrant number? GS344940. Funnily enough, GS344939 and GS344941 can be searched and retrieved in their system, but not yours. Expunged!

Hyacinth Andrews wrote: Per Steffan, "When we 'rant' on this site, we do it with proof."

Yes, temporary, disappearing proof. To the readers here, beware.
Hyacinth Andrews

Post by Hyacinth Andrews »

steffan wrote:Nice try, Lynette Rhodes, er, I mean Hyacinth Andrews...

I went to the court site, checked on the cases with Warrant no.s just before and after yours and they exist. Not surprising, considering the timing of your query, the one in the middle, yours, is missing. I have sent a query to the court clerk and will post the reply here.

Before you say things like "obviously bogus", remember that there is a whole bunch of information posted that makes it easy to verify. For example, the prosecutor's name, the court date and location, the judge's name and the case disposition.

The kind of "bogus" information you spread comes from the [not]advent site, which specializes in sleazy, false allegations without a shred of proof.

Warrant # GS
Hyacinth Andrews wrote: Wow. You are really emotionally invested in this huh. Maybe you should take a deep breath and calm down. Is that all you have to do is count calendar days? Yes, I remember seeing that link a while ago but I don't recall clicking on it. I guess it didn't dawn on my when I saw it that I really should verify it. Based on what others said, I just agreed that Snoopy needed our prayers as I am a firm believer in prayer. But I see now that I should have verified it, as it was obviously bogus. Now I and other readers will know that when information is posted here it requres thorough verification.

Wrong! Sorry chuck! Think whatcha want. I’m just a little old granny trying to follow this ugly story. What is obvious is that you have a real vendetta. Now I think you are the one who needs our prayers sonny.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Before you forget, grandma Rhodes, remember to click on the link to verify this information, or are you going to wait another 48 days before you wake up?
http://ccc.nashville.gov/jis-web-affida ... ?id=426194
Hyacinth Andrews wrote: Wrong! Sorry chuck! Think whatcha want. I’m just a little old granny trying to follow this ugly story. What is obvious is that you have a real vendetta. Now I think you are the one who needs our prayers sonny.
Last edited by steffan on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
steffan

Post by steffan »

This is going to be my last post regarding this subject.

If they were facts, then state them as facts. To have them dressed up the way sister did, in a sleazy,slimy narrative, should have resulted in moderator action. Instead, in the name of freedom, you have sleaze on your forum. The issue was never whether there was a chance to respond but rather the vicious attacks on the defenders of 3ABN, again something that was not stopped. The issue was always, if you choose to host sleaze on your forum, then you can't excuse it, especially since you claim to be fellowshipping with SDAs.
princessdi wrote:Sister wrote something Danny and his side did not like, I dont' blame you all, it is pretty inflammatory. However, she believes it to be facts only put into a fictional setting. You say those "facts" are actually lies. She said what she wanted and you all responded to what she said. You had ample time and opportunity to do so. Those who read the Televangelist will also read ALL reasponses, including yours. Don't act af if she was able to post it in a closed thread.
However, BSDA will host sleaze? Without passing judgment? Then why moderate at all? Whether Calvin changes his mind or not is not my problem. How does it alter the fact that the sleaze is still available and visible on your forum? And if the material is available at [not]AT, then what better time to live up to your forum's name? [not]AT will never live up to its self-proclaimed name.
BSDA is not there to make the judgement about who is telling the truth. Both will stand as they are until Calvin changes his mind. I really dont' believe it will do any good to change the status at BSDA as most of what is at BSDA is now also available at AT, if I am not mistaken, and I am not even sure that they incuded your opposing posts............I might be wrong, though. I am sure someone will correct me.
Would those tactics involve stalking, posting sleazy "stories", pointing out "Sabbath-breaking" by Pr. Wintley Phipps, turning on former "friends", slimy allegations that the Shelton kids were sexually abused by Danny and others too numerous to mention? Then the PickledJoy gang have it all. You attempt to equate us with them and that is not right.
while both sides have also used tatics that were less than christian, beginning with the disrespectful way in which you even address each other.
I have called bsda exactly what it is because of the subject material there. Let me know when the slime disappears and I will be happy to change my opinion. And why would I want to rile you? Your words not mine. My view is what it is and I expressed it. Your respect/disrespect was never in question but your loyalty definitely is. Your "friendship" with sleazy people - people who call themselves "Christians" and are anything but - brings up the question of loyalty.
Example, the things you have said about BSDA in your post I quoted(and after trying to get me riled about members at AT attacking the forum and members and admins there, and calling my loyalty into question). I have made no such direspectful remarks to anyone on eirther side either here or at BSDA.
When bsda removes the sleaze the disrespect will also be removed. Why would I change my opinion otherwise? You want to write about our forum at bsda, please feel free to do so. We don't have the ridiculous [not]AT rule that nothing disrespectful about it can be said anywhere else! Snoopy and SDA christian women attributes? Let me know when you find any.
Neither have I referred to either site in such a disrespectful way, save to say that neither side is acting particularly Christ like)i.e. are we not posting in a thread entitled "Snoopy" that is definitely not dedicated to celebrate her attributes as a SDA christian women--and other such threads that are also posted at AT).
And yet, you saw nothing offensive to God in what you allowed to be posted on bsda? That is truly mind-boggling. You did not stop any "arguing" on bsda. A case of "do as I say, not as I do?"
I, personally, believe that the way in which you all are fighting and arguing is offensive to God, as what He sees is all of this fighting between His Children. I know when I was growing up my parents did not appreciate their children arguing between ourselves.
I believe that the devil is more than happy to guide them, and that they have allowed themselves to be. And yet, what you don't believe is belied by your actions. After all, you said that Danny lied. And to quote your own words "he couldn't wait to let the ink dry on the divorce papers before he remarried" knowing fully well that such was not the case. Your own words show your bias and then to say you are unbiased makes no sense.
I dont't believe that Bob and Gaiion are the devils you make them out to be or that Danny is the devil Bob and Gailon are making him out to be. ALL are God's Children. I have no dog in this fight, neither are you going to infer such.
And once again, equating our posts with the PickledJoy gang, is just offensive. The sleaze was all theirs, and yet you still try to influence readers that both sides were equal in footing. As far as I am concerned, if you host sleaze, then you are still supporting the sleaze-bearers. I don't understand how shutting down posting somehow justifies still having all that slime still visible.
We were quite aware that the reason for some of the outrageous behavior on the part of you and Danny's orhter suppoters, was to try and convince Calvin to close the 3ABN forum. I can tell you now that you went about that the wrong way. According to you all because the the Televangelist in particular and the 3ABN forum in general was established and still stands in a "Read Only" state, then BSDA is siding with sister, Bob, Gailon and their crew. According to Bob and Gailon, Calvin has finally caved to Danny's wishes and shut down the forum to posting. So in essence he is supporting Danny's camp
I said that back in 2007, and that is my opinion. I don't believe that any others from our side have said nasty things about bsda - I could be mistaken, but I don't think so.
At this point both sides has some very nasty things to say about BSDA.
I don't consider posting the truth against evil to be disgraceful, regardless of venue. BSDA can win easily enough once the slime disappears. But you make it sound like bsda would like to win with both sides. I don't see how that can happen. Most probably, the retailation from the PickledJoy gang would be terrible if bsda removed the topic. They do have a stalker who has shown what she is capable of.
True enough, Steffan, you have said yours all along, but you continued to use that "swamp" to post, right? Bob and Gailon had a problem after they were no longer able to use the forum. There is no difference to me. BSDA cant' win either way.
Once again, trying to equate both sides, is just plain wrong. After bsda shut down the topic and [not]AT started up, we had established no site. And then, once seeing that countering their lies and deception (on their own forum) was being blocked, that is when a decision was made to have a site to post documents and have discussions that would not be controlled by the PickledJoy gang. The plain fact of the matter is that PickledJoy and gang never stopped. To keep on equating us with them completely ignores the fact that we defended 3ABN. To remind readers that the kind of people who want to "cleanse" the ministry should cleanse themselves before attempting to cleanse others. Our position has been defensive, whereas the PickledJoy gang has been offensive.
Now if you want to talk about fruit, I can see the fruit by everyone. The fact that the closure of the forum at BSDA did not stop the fighting...on either side........is fruit. The fact that you have boht established sites to continue to torment each other......daily.....is fruit. BSDA is not even in the picture anymore, but still the fight continues.......again daily. They continue to say all you are saying is a lie and 3ABN is presently guided by satan, and you say that their effort to "clean up 3ABN town" is guided by that same devil. You both say that your own efforts are blessed by God...........more fruit. Here is the kicker, from my point of view, this has ALL ceased tot ruly be about Danny and/or Linda long ago..............Danny is happily remarried to Brandy and Linda is going on about her business..........but here you all are still fighting..............years later...........about their buisness................more fruit.
At least we agree on that.
Now, I believe it is time to let this go, as neither of us is going to change their mind.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Hyacinth Andrews wrote: Wrong! Sorry chuck! Think whatcha want. I’m just a little old granny trying to follow this ugly story. What is obvious is that you have a real vendetta. Now I think you are the one who needs our prayers sonny.
What, and who's vendetta?

No, sorry charlie, claiming things are obvious does not make them so to others.. but what is obvious to me is that people are known better by what they do and say, then by what they may personally claim about themselves...

The reason that some believe it very likely that you are Lynette "Snoopy" is because Snoopy just keeps posting about herself and revealing all, and making it all about herself, and dwells on and keeps rehashing and posting repetitively about and to those she thinks of as offending or trying to hurt her while she keeps trying to hurt and embarrass them. If you are really trying to "follow this ugly story" then just do a search of her posts on AT, and see for yourself... She imo can't seem to understand that by doing this she harms and embarrasses herself far more than those she accuses of that have ever done, or even thought to do.

New posters keep joining the forums, but strangely all of them, like Snoopy, (and unlike the other long term members and posters on these forums ) are only concerned with Lynette, her financial allegations, and or with attacking or criticizing or exposing those whom Lynette perceives as having wronged her. Like you who claim "I am just trying to follow this ugly story".

What story?

It was a dead topic here until you brought it up again, brought Lynette back into the limelight again and in the process only embarrassed and shamed her more than those that she, and now you, were trying to tell off and do that to...
~ Cindy
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

Steffan, the truth is by asking Calvin to remove what has already been viewed by waaay more people than any of us can contol, then it is actually asking BSDA to take sides and determine which side is telling the truth. No matter how you put it that is what you are trying to do.

One more thing, in my post i talked about getting friends from both sides of the fence. I have. Steffan, you cannot dictate with whom I can be friends, neither is it your place to make judgements. YOU have a beef with them, I don't. I can't pick my friends on your preferences. Plus, that is just out right childish. I have never done that. Besides I am still tryna figure out your ALL of you have had your lives so affected by somebody else's busy. All of what you have said about Bob and Gailon, they have also said about you. They believe you all to be slime and sleaze, led of the devil, etc.(kicker is none of you are any of these things, really) That is a conflict between you all, not BSDA. Once again, we are not going to go and remove each and every inflammatory post made, no matter the length. Somebody didn't like each and every post depending on who was posting it.

Now, I am with who ever said that you are getting a might bit aggitated about this. Maybe had you not brought it up, people might have forgotten about those posts, you know out of sight, out of mind? Let it go. I am at BSDA each and everyday and I have yet to visit that archived forum. I also dont' see the difference in what you are saying about BSDA, and what Bob and Gaion as saying about BSDA. Neither has anything good to say. I have friends here, I have friends there.

I am glad that you are honest, and one thing you have going for you is that we always knew where we stood with you. You were just at BSDA to do a job. I don't really believe, however, that is it only the 3ABN Forum that keeps you away. I believe that had that not been there, you would never had step foot......Ooops! Keyboard LOL!! .........at BSDA. Let's just say, like me and 3ABN, we don't cater to your.....demographic, and that is fine. So, you probably should understand that I don't believe you ever mean to set ....keyboard....in BSDA whether or not the 3ABN forum is removed. You will just have suceeded in getting what you want. Sorry, if that is too blunt for some, I am just real like that.

Steffan may God continue to richly bless you and yours in the coming year. I really want to emphasize that I bare you no ill will. You are not a devil or one of his angels. You are my brother/sister(becasue I take nothing for granted) in Christ, and because I strive to see all through God's eyes, I will continue to have christian love for you. It is so commanded within my personal relationship with Christ. So, no I would never, ever call 3Atalk a swamp, because every member here is a Chidl of God and not a swamp inhabitant. Yes, we can disagree so vehemently, and I can still have love for you, Danny, and all those on this site and at 3ABN. We all have a common goal, but just disagree as the best way to accomplish it. My constant prayer is that you all who are involved in this very sad situaion strive to do the same. It just might change directions and have a different outcome.
Hyacinth Andrews

Post by Hyacinth Andrews »

Synthian wrote:
What, and who's vendetta?

No, sorry charlie, claiming things are obvious does not make them so to others.. but what is obvious to me is that people are known better by what they do and say, then by what they may personally claim about themselves...

The reason that some believe it very likely that you are Lynette "Snoopy" is because Snoopy just keeps posting about herself and revealing all, and making it all about herself, and dwells on and keeps rehashing and posting repetitively about and to those she thinks of as offending or trying to hurt her while she keeps trying to hurt and embarrass them. If you are really trying to "follow this ugly story" then just do a search of her posts on AT, and see for yourself... She imo can't seem to understand that by doing this she harms and embarrasses herself far more than those she accuses of that have ever done, or even thought to do.

New posters keep joining the forums, but strangely all of them, like Snoopy, (and unlike the other long term members and posters on these forums ) are only concerned with Lynette, her financial allegations, and or with attacking or criticizing or exposing those whom Lynette perceives as having wronged her. Like you who claim "I am just trying to follow this ugly story".

What story?

It was a dead topic here until you brought it up again, brought Lynette back into the limelight again and in the process only embarrassed and shamed her more than those that she, and now you, were trying to tell off and do that to...

Au contraire, my friends, but you are not far off. I have been a close family friend for years, back to EMC days - long before she was around. My husband and I consider them family, so I hope you can understand why I got a bit defensive. But I am troubled by what appears to be glee here over Lynette’s misfortune to get tangled up with that psychopath in the first place. And Steffan is clearly angry that she exercised her right to expungement. He can post all the links he wants to allegations about anyone but that is all they are – allegations. I could go file an affidavit tomorrow that says Steffan is a pedophile – but that doesn’t make it true! As for bringing up a forgotten story and creating more embarrassment, nothing could be further from the truth Synthian! Your phony concern for her is quite obvious, as it was you who wanted her outed in the first place if memory serves me. But the intended reaction was elicited here and even better than expected! Steffan announced to the world, or at least to your readers, that in the eye of the law the incident never happened. And how fitting that it would be this group to disclose the expungement, as it was you who were so anxious that the incident be made public in the first place. Thank you for publishing the end of the story and putting it to rest!

I hope you all enjoy the Sabbath. We were thankful to get out to church last week as we had quite a bit of snow. Then we were fortunate to be able to get up to the Catskills for a few days last week, as my husband didn’t have to work Monday. What glorious beauty God has given us to enjoy. We are so blessed. Let us be thankful in Him and love each other for who we are – brothers and sisters in Christ. God bless you all.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Notice the diference?
The incident happened, and the posted affidavit quotes a warrant number, of which I posted a copy.
"Numerous incidents of harrassment, observed going through garbage of victim, ran away when police called, found hiding in a ditch by same police. Bond amount $2000"
That is her character, and it doesn't change.

Or did you forget to mention that the law in TN allows certain cases to be expunged provided they meet a criteria? So, regardless of what the law sees, the fact remains that Ms. Rhodes stalked and such is her character.

As far as disclosing the expungement, we are honest and truthful. The dishonesty, sliminess and vindictive character of your "friends" over at [NOT]Advent has been clear for a long time now.
Hyacinth Andrews wrote: Steffan announced to the world, or at least to your readers, that in the eye of the law the incident never happened. And how fitting that it would be this group to disclose the expungement, as it was you who were so anxious that the incident be made public in the first place.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Snoopy is generally nasty and caustic but after reading her nonsensical replies, you cannot help but feel sorry for anyone that seems to need the approval and the well done from the likes of Bob and Gailon.
Some may not get the comparison but to me the remarks from Snoopy remind me of a young girl trying to get the attention of the football captain. Or may be it is me and I don't see humor where others do.

From adventtalk...... Johanns rather bland and humorless response to a post produces gales of laughter from Snoopy. Maybe someone can help me get it.
Johann...Danny needs "skilled" people like Ian to help him avoid stirring up the pot.

Are some so desperate for attention that they need to ingratiate themselves for every little word uttered by those they admire and pattern themselves after??

Snoopy
Global Moderator
Veteran Member

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #308 on: January 29, 2009, 01:53:05 PM »

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Johann, you crack me UP!!
It is bordering on the truly pathetic
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I wonder who had enough brains on adventtalk to understand the comment by Snoopy needed to be removed. Snoopy generally seems quite proud of herself when she makes completely unfounded and idiotic statements as "Queen of Smut"
I do not believe she removed it because it did not come out right. There is only one way to understand someone being called "Queen of Smut"

I feel sorry for someone that is so desperate for attention and appears to almost grovel at the feet of those they try to pattern themselves after, they will do and say anything for that,"Well Done"
It would be very uncomfortable to live in close proximity of a person that seems so obsessed and so downright running over with venom.

Especially if that party had a track record that has proved stalking.

Personally,I think those like Snoopy are going to be the very real casualties of Bob and Gailons.