Snoopy

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

steffan

Snoopy's lies

Post by steffan »

As the above documents show, Snoopy a.k.a. Lynette, continues to tell lies. And then adds on to those lies by stating that she is being paid by an ex-boyfriend. If he is not an ex-husband, how is she getting "paid" ?

Also, Habanero, a little warning about delinquent child support obligations. The law does deal with that, even in California, where LLBN is based.
Quote from: Habanero on November 20, 2008, 10:21:15 PM
I was just rooting through a bunch of 3ABN garbage and found this in their dumpster.
Penny

Re: Snoopy

Post by Penny »

Breezy wrote:Penny, this was not found on AT. If you refer to Snoopy's remarks, they are said on a hidden forum that people have access to who have a certain number of posts, can't remember the number. If you want me to post Snoopy's remarks, I'd be glad to. Here they are:
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2008, 10:43:50 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaahhhaaaa!!!! I'm still laughing!! How clever you are Habanero!

Those dannyclones think they are onto something big!! The sad part is that they don't know half of the story! What's really funny is that I am the one getting the regular checks now from that ex-boyfriend!! Straight from the wallet - not the garbage!! I'll bet any one of them would jump in a ditch too if an angry ex tried to chase them down in a pickup truck!!

I knew when I identified myself after the Ian/Rosa schizophrenic outed me that it was only a matter of time before Cindi Kline Randall or Jeanette Brantley started talking!! It is only sad they didn't bother to get the whole story!!

Where, oh where are those 3ABN dumpster police when you need them??

I was just rooting through a bunch of 3ABN garbage and found this in their dumpster.

Um, Ms. Lynette "found hiding in a ditch when police were called when you were seen trying to root through ex-boyfriend's garbage"
Breezy - thanks for posting that information. Two points come to my mind. First, no one is perfect. If you dig around in anyone's closet long enough you will find something. Those people who are intentionally digging around looking for something - anything - will latch onto the first thing they find, well really anything, to spin it to their purpose. This, I am afraid is what the 3ABN- and Danny-haters are up to. Second, because we all are sinners, we should show more of a loving spirit when we feel the need to correct someone else or point out their errors.

Honestly, have you ever seen such hatred as I see spewed out by GJ, Snoopy and a few others over at Atalk?
Penny
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Penny, I agree with what you said. I have no desire to try to expose Snoopy with this stalking problem and most of us have known about it for a long time. But when she wrote that her ex-bf was paying her and tried to run her down with his truck--that is when I thought it should be exposed because I didn't think she was telling the truth of the matter. The court documents say that the case was closed, and Lynette (Snoopy) had a $2000 bond for a stalking charge involving her ex.

But you are right--everyone has things in their past that they are ashamed of and feel bad about. Lots of people makes mistakes during their teens especially. And those who are Christians often make these things right. So should they be dug up and used against them years later? No--not if those who enjoy doing the digging want mercy for their own sins.
Hyacinth Andrews

Post by Hyacinth Andrews »

Yes I agree. It sounds like snoopy is having her own issues. Prayer is always the best answer.
Daryl Fawcett wrote:One thing for certain is that Snoopy needs all our prayers.
Hyacinth Andrews

Post by Hyacinth Andrews »

Breezy I'm not sure I follow. This was on AT? Or was not? Where can I find this quote?
Breezy wrote:Penny, this was not found on AT. If you refer to Snoopy's remarks, they are said on a hidden forum that people have access to who have a certain number of posts, can't remember the number. If you want me to post Snoopy's remarks, I'd be glad to. Here they are:

Snoopy
Forum Moderator
Veteran Member

Re: 3atalk.com
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2008, 10:43:50 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaahhhaaaa!!!! I'm still laughing!! How clever you are Habanero!

Those dannyclones think they are onto something big!! The sad part is that they don't know half of the story! What's really funny is that I am the one getting the regular checks now from that ex-boyfriend!! Straight from the wallet - not the garbage!! I'll bet any one of them would jump in a ditch too if an angry ex tried to chase them down in a pickup truck!!

I knew when I identified myself after the Ian/Rosa schizophrenic outed me that it was only a matter of time before Cindi Kline Randall or Jeanette Brantley started talking!! It is only sad they didn't bother to get the whole story!!

Where, oh where are those 3ABN dumpster police when you need them??

Um, Ms. Lynette Rhodes "found hiding in a ditch when police were called when you were seen trying to root through ex-boyfriend's garbage"
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Hyacinth Andrews wrote:Breezy I'm not sure I follow. This was on AT? Or was not? Where can I find this quote?
The quoted post was from a hidden or behind the wall subforum on AdventTalk where they move threads and or discuss things they don't want lurkers or non members seeing, or knowing about. " This is the name and description of that subforum on AdventTalk:
3ABN Other
Identified topics will be moved from the regular 3ABN forum into this more semi-private forum where only participating members will have access.
Interestingly enough I just read the post there myself within the last couple of days so I went to AT to get you the link to it, even though only AT members who are logged in and have enough posts logged to gain access to that subforum would be able to use it, but the post appears to be gone now... I even did a search of all Snoopy's posts in case it had just been moved somewhere else, and couldn't find it???

..ian
~ Cindy
steffan

Snoopy continues to lie

Post by steffan »

Over on the [NOT}Advent forum princessdi observes
So now let me get this straight. For the past couple of month that I have been following this site, I have observed soemthing that amounts to you all who are supposed to be on the same side. slowly but surely turning on each other. Am I seeing correctly, or just missing something?
To which snoopy, a.k.a., Lynette lies again...
It depends on who you're talking about Di. There are some here who pretended to be kind, loving "friends" a long time ago but who have been playing from both sides of the table, under the table!! People you know, and I trusted!! And they have been working quite hard behind the scenes to cause trouble for AdventTalk.
Two points to note:
1. Her friends, who knew who she was, refused to reveal her identity.For that, she should credit the very helpful and informative affidavits that her friend Pickle put in court, that solved the mystery. Then she confirmed it. Her subsequent posts and actions and information then uncovered, provide a picture of someone who needs urgent mental health help. As Daryl said, we need to pray for her.

2. Her friends have no interest in causing trouble for [NOT}AdventTalk. [NOT]AdventTalk continues to cause trouble for itself.

In conclusion, let me repeat what princessdi (no friend of 3ABN) pointed out about snoopy's group - you all who are supposed to be on the same side. slowly but surely turning on each other
I can only guess that princessdi did not register the demonic hate shown by Gailon when he turned on Gregory Matthews, formerly a "trusted member" of their team.
odie1962

Re: Snoopy continues to lie

Post by odie1962 »

steffan wrote:Over on the [NOT}Advent forum princessdi observes
So now let me get this straight. For the past couple of month that I have been following this site, I have observed soemthing that amounts to you all who are supposed to be on the same side. slowly but surely turning on each other. Am I seeing correctly, or just missing something?
If you pay attention to snoopy,you can see it is not so much about 3ABN any longer but about her. She is used and I personally think abused by Gailon and Bob.

To which snoopy, a.k.a., Lynette lies again...
It depends on who you're talking about Di. There are some here who pretended to be kind, loving "friends" a long time ago but who have been playing from both sides of the table, under the table!! People you know, and I trusted!! And they have been working quite hard behind the scenes to cause trouble for AdventTalk.
Snoopy's problem is not 3ABN and she points that out quite clearly with the above. For her it is about snoopy

1. Her friends, who knew who she was, refused to reveal her identity.For that, she should credit the very helpful and informative affidavits that her friend Pickle put in court, that solved the mystery. Then she confirmed it. Her subsequent posts and actions and information then uncovered, provide a picture of someone who needs urgent mental health help. As Daryl said, we need to pray for her.

Snoopy does present a picture of someone needing help,but Bob and Gailon are the worst enemies she has. True friends do not encourage something like this. Snoopy is being used for their "cause"

2. In conclusion, let me repeat what princessdi (no friend of 3ABN) pointed out about snoopy's group - you all who are supposed to be on the same side. slowly but surely turning on each other
I can only guess that princessdi did not register the demonic hate shown by Gailon when he turned on Gregory Matthews, formerly a "trusted member" of their team.

I can sympathize with Princess Di and her confusion as to what is going on.
As was said about Princess Di,I am no friend of 3ABN. I personally believe DS is far from the white knight he is painted as. I believe him to be guilty of many of the accusations. But when the behaviour of those accusing is as serious as the accused,it is difficult as neither are innocent as far as some of us believe.

On both sides it takes those willingly holding the coats to suceed and be able to carry on this behaviour. Without the willing accommplices(willing for whatever reason) this whle mess could not continue.
There will be others hurt and used and abused like snoopy
Artiste is not as visible or seemingly as vulnearble as snoopy but look back to the corny pretense of the video "Explosive New Charges". She is made to look absolutely like a jello brained imbecile suddenly stumbling across this piece of silliness and wanting to share her find.
Anybody with an IQ that reaches double digits knows that this was a lie.
Bob had to USE someone to get this video out there and seen. He didn't mind making artiste look like an imbecile. As for me as one that had little contact with her previously,Artiste showed herself willing to play Bob's game.
If Bob wants the attention focused on this riviting video,let Bob do it on his own.But it is difficult for some of us as we are not 3ABN supporters but cannot tolerate being in the same camp as Bob and Gailon. This following quote is something that Daryl can answer as to why but I am guessing he won't. The name calling and scorn was readily accepted by all that took part and accepted by those that remained silent.
demonic hate shown by Gailon when he turned on Gregory Matthews, formerly a "trusted member" of their team.
Besides I am not sure as to the term "their team" is quite accurate.

Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Sorry, but I really do not know the answer to that, however, I am so disappointed over what's happening over at Advent Talk that I have chosen to, either not post there any more, or to post there very sparingly.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:Sorry, but I really do not know the answer to that, however, I am so disappointed over what's happening over at Advent Talk that I have chosen to, either not post there any more, or to post there very sparingly.
Daryl,what is going on with adventtalk is not a new thing.It might be more blatant now but many,many times all of the admin at adventtalk and that includes you acted against anyone not in lock step with Gailon and Bob,or ignored what gailon,Bob and Company were doing.