Snoopy

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Daryl Fawcett

Re: Snoopy

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

If you knew what went on behind the scenes amongst the admin team during the time I was the Administrator there, which I am going to respect as being confidential and not speak any further about, you wouldn't be saying that, except for the fact that it doesn't work and won't work that way at the Maritime forums.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:If you knew what went on behind the scenes amongst the admin team during the time I was the Administrator there, which I am going to respect as being confidential and not speak any further about, you wouldn't be saying that, except for the fact that it doesn't work and won't work that way at the Maritime forums.

There isn't any need to know what went on behind the scenes. It was played out in public. Utter lack any real control of Gailon,bob,Edward,Snoopy. It became obvious that even tho most assumed you owned adventtalk as the administrator and owner you did not have any say so.
No maritime is not operated that way because there is no question as to ownership. It was the ruse played out about who owned adventtalk that caused the problems. Had it been clarified early on many would not have developed the animosity they did.
steffan

Paranoid schizophrenia showing...

Post by steffan »

On [NOT]Advent, Snoopy, a.k.a., Lynette writes to Daryl:
No, Daryl. I haven't a clue what you are talking about, and I'm starting to think that you don't either. If you reported someone's post, I certainly didn't get it. However, if you have an issue with me or any other admin, you need to take up with us privately. You were warned that you were in violation of Forum Rule #1, yet you continue to pursue whatever it is you are trying to pursue. For some reason you seem to think that you are exempt from the forum rules. Is that because you have been threatening forum administration? Maybe everyone reading here should know that you have made private threats behind the scenes about "what would happen if you were banned". What kind of games are you trying to play, Daryl?
Looks like she herself is her worst enemy.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Wow--Snoopy is expecting a REAL FIND in the new 990's from 3abn. Amazing how a colored perception can make things look so much more sinister than they really are. And no one bothers to find out WHY things were done the way they were. It doesn't matter that 3ABN has outside auditors who do their work according to the law, 3ABN still gets any blame they can trump up. And it doesn't matter that the IRS cleared them of any wrong-doing. Fran--bet you're still glad you turned them in to the IRS. 3ABN/Danny is INNOCENT of any wrong-doing and you know it. That is why the IRS cleared them. Too bad for you huh? How much more hatred could you pour out on a ministry working for the Lord?

All of you will end up in obscurity like Judas, Benedict Arnold and their ilk.

Snoopy
Global Moderator
Veteran Member

Re: Ian and Rosa out accounting volunteer
« Reply #393 on: Yesterday at 10:37:29 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fran,

I've been told a copy is on its way, and of course I will get you a copy! I expect it will be quite interesting.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Let me see, how many times have I run into people that when they find out I watch 3abn talk about how much they appreciate those who work for 3abn. They speak of the high quality and interesting programming. I've had perfect strangers tell me how much they've enjoyed 3abn.

Not too long ago a friend and I were going door-to-door giving out literature and asking if anyone would be interested in Bible studies. At one door, a lady very kindly told us, no, she wasn't interested in Bible studies. As she was talking to my friend, I peeked over her shoulder and saw the TV was on. There was Danny Shelton and 3abn. Praise the Lord that when people wouldn't take Bible studies, they will watch TV!!! Praise Him for ennabling us to work for Him in so many different ways to reach souls for the Kingdom of God.
princessdi

Re: Snoopy continues to lie

Post by princessdi »

Actually Steffan, since the 3ABN forum was archived at BSDA, I had not followed the saga for some time. I only joined both sites, 3Atalk and AT, when I was told some might have had some.....questions for....and definitely had plenty of comments about me. I wanted to make myself available for any concerns they had. So, I was not aware until reading that site for quite a while that they was so much infighting and that they had turned against several who had been trusted members of the team at BSDA. I know this is not anything they want to hear, but as I said, I have no dog in this fight, I call 'em as I see 'em. I am sure Steffan that you can also testify to the fact aht I warned them about how unwise it was for them to "advertise" all of this "on board". Even to the point where I told them that I can see why Danny stopped the lawsuit, because I would no longer pay lawyers to destroy them in court if they looked like they will self destruct a lot sooner As you know, I was told there was no such infighing. I let it go.

Also, steffan, since I AM a member here, you no longer have to "guess" about anything I had said. Just ask. I will do my best to answer you queries. You all have gotten so used to doing everything in such a defensive manner, you forgot about just asking.

steffan wrote:In conclusion, let me repeat what princessdi (no friend of 3ABN) pointed out about snoopy's group - you all who are supposed to be on the same side. slowly but surely turning on each other
I can only guess that princessdi did not register the demonic hate shown by Gailon when he turned on Gregory Matthews, formerly a "trusted member" of their team.
steffan

Post by steffan »

princessdi,

Did you happen to catch the rantings and ravings of Gailon against Gregory Matthews, Calvin, Clay and others? I believe that he is led by demons - demons, who having got their hands on him, aren't going to let him go.

At some point you have to make a choice as to who you call friends - Calvin/Clay or Sister/Fran/PickledJoy.

Did you happen to read where they got nasty with Barbara Kerr once she "found something very disturbing" on her visit to the I-can-cure-anything doctor? All of a sudden, it was "Barabara should not is posting insinuations" - that one had me falling off my chair in laughter.
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

You know I must have come in shortly after that or something. I remember reading somethings. I really didn't do any catch up reading. I basically just posted to the post that concerned me, Some of those also concerned Calvin and Clay. They are quite able to take care of themselves,a nd I saw that they were handling their buisness. However, because there were considerably less posts here, I did catch a good portion of the rantings and ravings on this site. So Basically, both sites are on equally footing still, and we knew how you ALL really felt about BSDA long before most you left. I am not surprised, as I already stated the we were often accused of being on one side or the other depending on how we ruled in disputes.

I agree that Gailon does seem to be quite angry......all the time. He rarely answers anyone with respect besides the ones he considers friends of the cause. Though I must say in all fairness, he has yet to aim that angry at me........online. I have also mentioned that over there, regarding one particular mean spirited post.

Steffan I know you are not trying to make osme conflict where there is not. Calvin and Clay will ALWAYS be my friends. I have the utmost respect and love as a sister for them both and they have shown the same to me. A good question is why do you feel the authority even tell me I have to make any kind of choices? I am good and grown Now I told yu I came into this round of this sorted mess late, so I don't know each and every thing that went on before my arrival, neither do I care.

"I can cure anything doctor" LOL!! That is hilarious! I love it!

steffan wrote:princessdi,

Did you happen to catch the rantings and ravings of Gailon against Gregory Matthews, Calvin, Clay and others? I believe that he is led by demons - demons, who having got their hands on him, aren't going to let him go.

At some point you have to make a choice as to who you call friends - Calvin/Clay or Sister/Fran/PickledJoy.

Did you happen to read where they got nasty with Barbara Kerr once she "found something very disturbing" on her visit to the I-can-cure-anything doctor? All of a sudden, it was "Barabara should not is posting insinuations" - that one had me falling off my chair in laughter.
steffan

Post by steffan »

When we "rant" on this site, we do it with proof.
And when we start dishing out sleaze and slime like they do, then we will be on equal footing.
I still feel the same way about bsda because of the sleaze and slime that is still visible there. Or are you calling "fictional" work like "The Televangelist" appropriate material for bsda? You (and I mean the management/moderating team at bsda) enabled them to post sleaze and slime and still preserve it.
princessdi wrote:I did catch a good portion of the rantings and ravings on this site. So Basically, both sites are on equally footing still, and we knew how you ALL really felt about BSDA long before most you left.
If that came through like I was telling you what to do, then I will clarify. I made an observation that the choices were clear. My thinking on this is - you attack my friends, then you are no friend of mine.
A good question is why do you feel the authority even tell me I have to make any kind of choices?
Hyacinth Andrews

Post by Hyacinth Andrews »

Breezy wrote:Snoopy said over on AT that what was said about her "stalking" was not correct and that her boyfriend was chasing her with his pick-up truck and that she was still getting checks from him. There is a public record of the court case right here. If you click on "Click to view Affidavit" you can read what happened. Looks like Snoopy had to pay some bail money on this one, at least according to what is on the court record here.

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page/po ... 35979|CJIS

I am having a hard time getting anything from this link. Can some one help me out? Do I need to type something in somewhere to get the info?