tinka's hilarious posts !!!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

steffan

tinka's hilarious posts !!!

Post by steffan »

tinka's racism and posts fit in so well with the PickledJoy lunatic asylum....

I am not going to paste that nonsense over here so please click on the link below to read the latest loony's rantings.

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... l#msg16323

--edited to correct spelling
Penny

Re: tinka's hilarious posts !!!

Post by Penny »

I'm shocked you find these posts to be hilarious. I'm absolutely dumbfounded. Are these posters really Christians, much less Seventh-day Adventists?

Now I shall ramble:

My response to the rumor-mongers that Obama was born in Kenya is ...Yes, his mother imagined that he would be running for president and rushed back to the US soon after he was born to make it appear that he was born in the USA. Makes good logical sense.

SDAs have been known for their bias towards the Republican party. But honestly were McCain and Palin really the sorts of people that we would want leading our country? Who did McCain become in his efforts to win the election? Can we as Christians honestly support the kind of negative campaigning and name-calling by the McCain-Palin team, especially Palin? I honestly feared for our country if McCain Palin won, especially given McCain's age and the health scares he's dealt with recently.

Obama-Biden for the most part took the high road. Presented themselves more like Christians in this campaign than did the Republican candidates.

I shall say nothing of policy. Except to say that the Republicans pander to the Christian base, especially when it comes to abortion, but for heaven's sake, what have they really done in 20+ years? And abortions the vast majority of the times, as I understand, are the result of unwanted pregnancies. What is being done to prevent these pregnancies? Other than teaching abstinence?

Finished with the rambling.

Remember, it is God who establishes authorities...May His will be done.
Penny
steffan

Post by steffan »

Penny,

There could be many reactions to posts like tinka's. Shocked, disgusted, laughter, and so on.

I have come to believe that laughter is the best medicine...

Nothing is so disheartening to loonies and fanatics as not being taken seriously.
Johann

Post by Johann »

Steffan,

Sure glad you have some sense of humor. That is lacking in too many quarters.