Michael J. Diamond, Author

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Michael J. Diamond, Author

Post by Breezy »

It was suggested that those on AT would do well to read this blog story. It was at www.tobeone.blog.com but for some reason when one goes there now, it has been removed. Did someone get scared? Who is this "Michael J. Diamond" ??? Could it be someone was "using" his name?

I suggest that this blog garbage was just that: GARBAGE. Just another way to try to slam 3abn and Danny Shelton. I wonder who wrote that blog? And since it was announced on AT to go read it--why did someone get so frightened that they deleted it?
steffan

Re: Michael J. Diamond, Author

Post by steffan »

Breezy,

I have gone to the site. It can also be accessed via http://tobeone.blog.com/. Maybe it was under construction. Right now it's up and just rehashes the same lies and dirt that the PickledJoy crowd have tried their best to sling. What becomes interesting is that this person is so right-wing cuckoo that I believe everybody should read his zany posts...

First read about him at : http://bornsaved.com/aboutmichaeldiamond.html

Then read his absolutely whacko post in: http://bornsaved.com

If this is another PickledJoy supporter, then another loony has just joined the bin!
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Thanks Steffan for the update. Interesting that he took everything off the blog and then put it back on. Very strange!!
Johann

Post by Johann »

Very strange indeed. He even revised his manuscript while making the changes.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Very strange indeed, the utterances of Johann...

As far as I can tell, Michael Diamond is unknown to 3ABN.
Also, Johann, with his vast knowledge of 3ABN people, had not met him till a few minutes ago.
And yet, Johann claims he has personal knowledge of the Shelton family.

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... l#msg16262
Skiguy is another prime witness whom I never met until I talked to him just a few minutes ago. With his personal knowledge of the Shelton family and especially
But isn't skiguy writing and not Michael Diamond? Sure. But he claims to be one and the same.

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... l#msg16314
You will notice that "skiguy" has now changed to use his real name. He tells me he has nothing to hide, and that is why he is using his real name.
What skiguy might like to clarify, then, would be how come the name of Michael Diamond seems unknown to the Sheltons. Perhaps he changed his name? Before, it might have been Kris Fiscalini, Lynette D. Rhodes, Louetta Westphal, Johann. Who knows whether Michael Diamond is indeed the same person as the writer of the book?

We only have Johann's word for it. In itself, immediate grounds for disbelief.
Johann

Post by Johann »

Keep guessing. You have not reached the right name yet. It may take you a long time. . . I checked his identity with a few people who know him. You could do the same? I also talked to a Shelton who remembered him being there. . .
steffan

Post by steffan »

Another strange utterance from Johann...

I thought his right name was Michael Diamond ???

Hmm, I wonder which Shelton you talked to.

Strange indeed.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Ah well, I should have saved his original posts on the site. Now he has gone and edited it...but not to worry. I saved his cuckoo post from another site: adifficultreality.blogspot.com. If he edits that one, I will post his original zany post.

And can the rest of the loony bin (calling PickledJoy,et al) please click on paypal and get the poor guy some money so that he can make a movie that will topple the Obama administration within 2 years??????

Don't forget the lovely parting image he wants to film - having a baby die on a cold table. Which sick, twisted mind would even consider being part (even as a reporter) of such horror? I guess, for now, it's Michael Diamond.

Reading his post is like listening to a hyperactive 3 year old - such a disorganized mind...yes, I know any 3 year old would feel insulted, for which I apologize.
steffan

Re: Michael J. Diamond, read before you post...

Post by steffan »

Over in [NOT]Advent world, Skiguy, a.k.a. Michael Diamond says
It is not the act we are responsible for, it is our reaction to the act. If we react in the same spirit of being attack, we will share their same fate.
Does that apply to the slander and slime you splashed in the very same post? You don't seem to be bothered by the lies you spewed.

You have already had your just reward.

Don't hold your breath waiting for your loony friends to fund your movie. They are only interested in promoting themselves, and using you
a. a loony who runs away from police and hides in a ditch
b. a medical doctor sanctioned for unethical and deceptive actions
c. another loony who thinks he is an Army General
d. another one who thinks he has a divine mandate to search out sin in others while neglecting his family
e. one who thought that 3ABN hacked into her computer and stole data - data that was available on the net publicly anyway.
f. a "pastor" who is a proven liar
DMundall

Post by DMundall »

I recall him doing a 3ABN Presents interview way back in the early days, somewhere in the 1989-91 era. I don't remember him by his name at all, only by the story of the airplane crash. I think that John Filkins, Rick Shelton, Dane Griffin and/or Lanny Allen would remember it too. It was a shocking story. I never kept track of him, so I don't remember anything about him after that.