"Prophetic letter" posted on AdventTalk is just another hoax

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

"Prophetic letter" posted on AdventTalk is just another hoax

Post by Cynthia »

This topic is in response to a email posted by Johann in a new thread he just started on Adventtalk.

I received the following by email and am posting it here so no one is confused about this.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Questioning an email alleged to be from you, or sent on by you
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 06:12:20 -0500
To: Danny Shelton <danshelton@......net>

Dear Danny,

I have never really wanted to bother you with the ugly and/or ridiculous internet stuff, but in this case, I am wondering if you could just confirm or deny that you sent the following email (published by Johann Thorvaldsson on Adventtalk) and add any necessary clarifications if you feel that may be warranted here?

Just something basic, so ... could quote it on http://www.3atalk.com so others aren't sucked in?

Thanks.

and God Bless,
..... .....

Advent Talk
Issues & Concerns Category => 3ABN => Topic started by: Johann on November 09, 2008, 02:51:38 AM

Title: Prophetic warning by Danny Shelton
Post by: Johann on November 09, 2008, 02:51:38 AM

Some privileged friends have received this prophetic warning from Danny Shelton. Does it originate from him or is he just passing it on? Are we to respond by enriching the grocery stores? Will the Lord take care of His own through such tribulations - if they are part of the last 7 plagues?
Subject: something we must do
Date: Wed, November 05, 2008 12:33 pm
To: post@mail.com

Dear Brethren,

The Word of God is sending me out into the streets of
the Town again for at least 7 days to warn the people
one last time that they must make straight his paths
to prepare his way; They must correct their way of
Worship, because it is not right before the eyes
of the Lord. What was revealed to me is that there
should be time no longer; The Lord will pour out his
wrath during this winter season.

The wrath of God is these 7 plagues which will
fall upon the earth. The first plague will
hit the earth this winter on a Sabbath day.
The Sabbath day is the 7th day of the week,
and is holy unto the Lord so that we must
not work on that day, but spend that whole day
with the Lord our God through his Word.

Grevious and painful sores will break out on
the skin when that first plague hit, and people
will just abandon what they are doing, and stores,
shops, and all businesses will close down permanantly.

According to the scriptures, People will be in such a
panick that they will go out into the streets roaming
to and fro seeking answers from the Word of the Lord...
but shall not find it.

Therefore, there will be a spiritual famine,
because of a lack of knowledge of the Word of God,
and there will be a physical famine, because
no one can neither buy nor sell anymore.

As of the 30th-11-2008, i would advice you to go
to the grocery store and buy as much food and
water supplies to last you for at least 5 months
(that is approximately how long the Tribulation will last)

Immediately after this Great Tribulation,..
(that is during the 6th plague) Jesus Christ will
appear in the Clouds and in Great glory with all the
host of Heaven. That day and hour no man knows.
He will come to save us all and bring us into
the Kingdom of God.

For thus it is written that we must first go through
much Tribulation before we enter the Kingdom of God.

He that Heareth; Let him Hear
He that Forbeareth; Let him Forbear
Subject: Re: Questioning an email alleged to be from you, or sent on by you
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 07:15:55 -0800
Reply-To: Danny Shelton <danshelton@.....net>
To: ..... <.....@......net>
References: <4916C594.80209@......net>

Thanks .....,

The referred to email is another lie of course. There are people who feel no one will listen to them but would listen to their message if they used the identity of someone more well known. These same phony emails are being circulated in the names of Steven Bohr, Ivor Myers and others. I wonder why Johann hasn't posted those also.

Another point: This kind of tactic by Johann may also give cause to doubt all the emails that he and Gailon and Linda have posted that supposedly were written by "Danny". It simply shows that people can target who they want, when they want. Seeing is not believing.

Thank you ..... for all you have done on behalf of 3ABN and myself.

God Bless!
Danny
~ Cindy
Breezy

Re: "Prophetic letter" posted on AdventTalk is just another hoax

Post by Breezy »

As soon as I read Johann's supposed prophetic email by "Danny Shelton" I knew it was not true. It was too weird and off the wall.

But one thing it does say: all those other posts/letters/emails that they say (Linda Shelton, Johann Thorvaldsen, Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy) are from Danny are probably false also.

It just goes to show....Johann and Company will try to pin anything they can on Danny Shelton. Really--haven't they ever heard of the Bible and what God thinks of those who lie and tell falsehoods? In particular God hates it when those who profess to be His people tell lies or spread lies.

What Synthian posted above proves it.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Well the message had some serious flaws because it is not in sync with SDA prophetic teachings, much less the three angels messages as broadcast on 3abn, nor does it even sound like Danny Shelton...

Personally I think Johann should have checked it out before running with it, but I am wondering who passed on or sent the email to Johann? Is that why he figured it was credible or worth publishing and trying to smear DS with?

He posted:
"Some privileged friends have received this prophetic warning from Danny Shelton."

I am thinking his "privileged frineds" are lacking credibility just as he is here, and showed the same lack of accountability that he has at this point, and he should seriously question anything they give him in the future.

My two cents.

..ian
~ Cindy
Stan

Post by Stan »

I would suspect, and this is just my opinion, (supported by my goldfish, Bonny) that those who fell for this as if Danny sent it, fell for the other "Danny did this" as well..
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Stan wrote:I would suspect, and this is just my opinion, (supported by my goldfish, Bonny) that those who fell for this as if Danny sent it, fell for the other "Danny did this" as well..
Stan,
Are you still blaming the poor goldfish for your opinions. Much better to take responsibility for your opinions instead of blaming it on your poor goldfish
steffan

Post by steffan »

Quoting Habanero
He was not speculating. That email came directly from danny.shelton@3abn.org and there is absolutely no reason for Johann to think it was anyone but Danny. I got the same email and so did many others.
They are speculating about this. If Habanero should let me know an email address, I can send him email from Bob.Pickle@deluded.net or Gailon.Joy@pompouslydeluded.net

As Danny points out, how come (the so-called Pastor) Johann, never posted or commented about email circulating in other people's names? They knew it was fake but obviously their fact-finding happens only if it is digging up dirt about 3ABN.

Maybe Bob Pickle (er, I mean, SDAminister), could have clarified this but he chose not to - because, as long as it slings mud at 3ABN, it's all good.
steffan

Re: "Prophetic letter" posted - now the insinuations begin

Post by steffan »

As an example of what I just wrote, observe how the mud-slinging continues...

PickledJoy also refutes this. Interesting that he refutes but does not take good buddies Johann or Habanero to task for saying that this is "not speculating."
This is a thunderous fake written by someown eschatologically challenged!!!
But will that stop Habanero? Of course not...
In the post immediately following he writes...
But, considering the email address, one remembers that theft and lies in the process of getting the gospel out are an accepted and fiercely defended modus operandi in some circles.
Maybe he should look at his own circle to see how they operate...and they don't even pretend to get the gospel out !
odie1962

Re: "Prophetic letter" posted - now the insinuations begin

Post by odie1962 »

steffan wrote:As an example of what I just wrote, observe how the mud-slinging continues...

PickledJoy also refutes this. Interesting that he refutes but does not take good buddies Johann or Habanero to task for saying that this is "not speculating."
This is a thunderous fake written by someown eschatologically challenged!!!
But will that stop Habanero? Of course not...
In the post immediately following he writes...
But, considering the email address, one remembers that theft and lies in the process of getting the gospel out are an accepted and fiercely defended modus operandi in some circles.
Maybe he should look at his own circle to see how they operate...and they don't even pretend to get the gospel out !

In the past they have created a crisis or some kind of momentous issue and the rush in to fix. Rmember the exciting discovery of artiste for running across the "Explosive Charges" interview.
I wonder why slippery Bob is not using that same source to get media attention.
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

It was even obvious to me that it didn't originate from Danny Shelton, however, that doesn't also automatically mean other emails didn't without looking at those other emails one by one, etc.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Johann's purpose seems to be clear enough. Find anything at all that can sling mud at 3ABN - keep something going.

His pronouncements/prophecies have failed all along. A sample...

"The floodgates will be open !!!!"

"Linda will be exonerated !!!!"