Daryl Fawcett resigns

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Re: Daryl Fawcett resigns

Post by Breezy »

Daryl Fawcett has also shared over on Maritime that he has resigned ownership/administratin of AdventTalk below:
My Relationship With Advent Talk & Their 3ABN Forums
Announcement 11/06/08 01:21 PM

This is to notify everybody here that, although I am still presently a member there, my administrative relationship with Advent Talk has ended.

If Advent Talk becomes a free-for-all forum in relation to how things are discussed there, and the consequences or non-consequences of such, I will also be severing my membership there and disallowing any links to them.

Right now I will be lurking there more to see how things go there than anything else.

With my deep involvement in Advent Talk behind me, I will be focusing more of my time here in what I feel can be respectfully discussed in regards to the issues involving Danny Shelton/3ABN and Joy/Pickle.

Daryl

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

I see it didn't take long for Snoopy to turn her sarcastic tongue loose on Daryl Fawcett. I guess it's not shocking but just another example of insane behavior cloaked in the righteous crusade to remove sin from the camp. I'm guessing Daryl will be seeing a number of things differently over time.

How about a pool on who's next?
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I see it didn't take long for Snoopy to turn her sarcastic tongue loose on Daryl Fawcett. I guess it's not shocking but just another example of insane behavior cloaked in the righteous crusade to remove sin from the camp. I'm guessing Daryl will be seeing a number of things differently over time.

How about a pool on who's next?

When snoopy stepped down or was removed it didn't take much to figure out that she would be back in control. How ever it had to be done,she was not about to be denied. I have thought from the first her outing herself was a calculated move leaving her free to spread garbage to those she hates.

I am not specifically pointing at Daryl,but it has been clear for sometime now that gailon and Bob along with whoever strings they could pull owned,and regulated that forum.
They will continue to pull strings of members like snoopy,if they sneeze she says excuse me. Snoopy seems to be deperate for a sense of importance that she will do and say almost anything.

When they find the response deafening in it's silence they will simply take on one more identity.
Someone will need to come in like SADminister,Edward,Wendall,and all the others. Playing devils advocate to get a response worthy of snoopy's talents.
Stan

Post by Stan »

My opinion of Daryl has moved up several notches for being willing to do that..

Out of the septic tank into the light..

Well done MR FAWCETT, I commend you..

Courage

Stan
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

One has to wonder how Johann feels about Daryl walking away. My guess it is a relief and leaves a clear field for Nasty and Co. to have a field day.

You have to wonder about Johann as a pastor, retired or otherwise, that has condoned this behavior. Does his staying on now mean that he will continue to condone what goes on. He probably as little or no input as it seemed concerning Daryl,will he also walk away or continue to enjoy the havoc?
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

For quite some time Stan tried very hard to get a discussion going concerning advent talk. It was done as a joke,serious and a combination of both.
Maybe an interview of Daryl on C/A would suceed where the topics Stan tried to get going failed.
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

Stan wrote:My opinion of Daryl has moved up several notches for being willing to do that..

Out of the septic tank into the light..

Well done MR FAWCETT, I commend you..

Courage

Stan
So what do you think of the idea of interviewing Daryl? His knees might yet be a bit wobbly after his ordeal but his experiences might shed some light on that tank that no one else can provide. I was quite interested in his statement that not only was he prepared to allow at Maritime respectful discussion of 3abn but also Bob and Joy.
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

odie1962 wrote:One has to wonder how Johann feels about Daryl walking away. My guess it is a relief and leaves a clear field for Nasty and Co. to have a field day.

You have to wonder about Johann as a pastor, retired or otherwise, that has condoned this behavior. Does his staying on now mean that he will continue to condone what goes on. He probably as little or no input as it seemed concerning Daryl,will he also walk away or continue to enjoy the havoc?
Interesting question. Is there a reason you do not ask this at Adventtalk where Johan could answer rather than asking it here where i assume he is not a member?
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

So what do you think of the idea of interviewing Daryl? His knees might yet be a bit wobbly after his ordeal but his experiences might shed some light on that tank that no one else can provide. I was quite interested in his statement that not only was he prepared to allow at Maritime respectful discussion of 3abn but also Bob and Joy.

On Mariitme he controls what goes on. He can control Gailon and Bob's behavior
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Interesting question. Is there a reason you do not ask this at Adventtalk where Johan could answer rather than asking it here where i assume he is not a member?
Those kind of questions are not appreciated on the forum that has as a concern "Free Speech Under Attack"