Banned

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Banned

Post by odie1962 »

Daryl Fawcett has decided to ban me. Isn't that surprising. You just have to laugh at some of these decisions they make. Rule 1 and Rule 24 of the sacred code,one only they understand. Personally,I think Daryl has lost any ethical compass he may have had.

You begin to ask questions of and about Bob and Gailon you start skating on thin ice. I think if some of those that used to have even a small degree of common sense and ethical standards are afraid of what the answers may be. A little see no evil in Bob and Gailon's behaviour,and no evil exists.
I have not come to different conclusions about 3ABN/DS but I believe Gailon and Bob are simply evil.

odie
Last edited by Cynthia on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:25 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed name
Cynthia

Re: Banned

Post by Cynthia »

Welcome to the club Odie. Most of us here are either banned there, or are between bans. "Opposition, objections, disagreement, or criticism must be stamped out and erased rather than answered or rebutted" seems to be the modus operandi on AdventTalk.

And altho they will not mention the name of this forum, and have made rules against even posting links to this forum or any posts here; it should come as no surprise that Lynette Rhodes (aka Snoopy), who likes to pretend that she and others don't read here at 3aTalk, has quoted your post from here on the AdventTalk forum and called for you to be banned permanently.
Snoopy
Veteran Member

Re: Should Forum Discipline of Members Be Publically Done or Privately Done?
« Reply #51 on: 11/04/08 at 09:38:58 PM »

Well, when they go to another forum and make posts such as this, I think they should be banned permanently:
I say let them spew and vent and criticize this forum and the members here, while trying to pretend that they can forbid posts about themselves or what they do elsewhere, and have the right to punish those who disagree with them and protest about their methods and tactics. What a terribly sad joke! and how terribly anti Protestant that is...

The censorship they practice is also imo so very anti-American.

That "Freedom of speech" banner there is looking very dingy and frayed to me, as they seem to just continue dragging it in the dust and treading all over it.

I guess that's their choice and on their own heads...

..ian
~ Cindy
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Welcome to the club Odie. Most of us here are either banned there, or are between bans. "Opposition, objections, disagreement, or criticism must be stamped out and erased rather than answered or rebutted" seems to be the modus operandi on AdventTalk.

And altho they will not mention the name of this forum, and have made rules against even posting links to this forum or any posts here; it should come as no surprise that Lynette Rhodes (aka Snoopy), who likes to pretend that she and others don't read here at 3aTalk, has quoted your post from here on the AdventTalk forum and called for you to be banned permanently.
Poor snoopy, she sounds a bit frazzeled around the edges. I knew it was only a question of time.
The censorship they practice is also imo so very anti-American.

That "Freedom of speech" banner there is looking very dingy and frayed to me, as they seem to just continue dragging it in the dust and treading all over it.

I guess that's their choice and on their own heads...

..ian
I have laughed at that Freedom of speech banner more than once. Taking donations or trying to prompt people to donate so they can say and do as THEY choose,. A forum dedicated to making all agree or be banned.Only in threir world
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Open letter to, and question for the AdventTalk forum and admin "TEAM"

As it is obvious you all read the posts here despite trying to pretend that this forum doesn't exist, and attempting to prevent anyone from coming here to read anything...

Can any of you explain the difference between censoring differing views, opinions and even criticims; and in censoring behavors on a private forum?

In other words

Is it "What is said, or How it is said, which is most important to your 3abn critic"TEAM" when coming to your "TEAM CONSENSUS", and deciding who should be disciplined?

Do you allow opposition and criticism if it is posted within your forum rules?-- OR-- Are you applying and even creating new rules to block opposition and differing views, while allowing and even turning a blind eye to the very behaviors and more( which violate your own forum rules) from those on your own "TEAM" and those who agree with you and share your views?

I think the answer is fairly obvious to the readers but would be interested in seeing any of you try to defend and justify that which I consider unjustifiable for any true Christian, American, or Protestant...

This appeal to the conscience may be just one more waste of effort and time as were the private emails which were sent to Daryl Fawcett, and the reports which were filed by so many of us on "AT", and which remain unanswered, or addressed, but I couldn't help but give it one more try..

I hope that this time, you are not speechless, and that the emperor is not lacking clothes..

..ian
~ Cindy
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

I would suggest that the best thing that could happen to adventTALK is that there not be any opposition to their message. Let's face it, they have to have someone to attack. Without dissension they are just blowhards and bitter little people trying for some relevance in their lives.

Please just let them talk to each other and fade away...
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I would suggest that the best thing that could happen to adventTALK is that there not be any opposition to their message. Let's face it, they have to have someone to attack. Without dissension they are just blowhards and bitter little people trying for some relevance in their lives.

I don't think there is any left to oppse them. It always amazes me that there are some that think they control a rabid pack of dogs without protecting themselves. If there is no prey handy the leaders of that pack will turn on them. They will cannibalize each other in time,if for no other reason than the need to find fresh sin in the camp

How can shirl the duties as a parent and take care of your children's needs before looking for that someone that may not be as holy as they.

So many seem to be in awe of Bob that he has deprived his family and find it praiseworty. Bob is not new to hunting the sin in the camp. Bob has honed his ambition to butt in to any and all sins of others. I don't suppose you can blame him for overlooking his own.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Marv Smith wrote:I would suggest that the best thing that could happen to adventTALK is that there not be any opposition to their message. Let's face it, they have to have someone to attack. Without dissension they are just blowhards and bitter little people trying for some relevance in their lives.

IOW, follow the same advice which has always been given on internet discussion groups and forums?
Trolls.JPG

lol, it is good advice which I hope we can all follow, but I also realize that it is easier said then done...
~ Cindy
Echo

Post by Echo »

Marv Smith wrote:I would suggest that the best thing that could happen to adventTALK is that there not be any opposition to their message. Let's face it, they have to have someone to attack. Without dissension they are just blowhards and bitter little people trying for some relevance in their lives.

Agree.

Echo
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I am shocked,just totally shocked I tell you. Banned again,not sure which rule this was. There are so many that I can't keep track of them.If necessary they can quickly come up with another.
All I did was agree with Ed concerning his charming happy go lucky attitude. You would think they would be grateful that I pointed out his sweet christian posts to a number of people. Now wouldn't most people be grateful to be shown in such a sweet light?

As superior as Ed seems to think he is what do you think he is doing hanging around so many he thinks are stupid??

And what about poor snoopy. Seems she is having a bad morning as well. Now there is a girl that needs an attitude adjustment.
I had come up with the theory that one can tell when Snoopy is a poster
and when she is a moderator based on her emotions. When she see's red,
she writes in red and one can assume she is in moderator mode, problem
is trying to figure out when she will hit critical mass. She fooled me this morning as the red wasn't showing. You know maybe she took her cue from that sweet Poster known as ED.

I think she is tilting slightly on the edge of the cliff.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

It appears a mistake was made. It would not allow me to post or edit on adventtalk for a time. Snoopy says I was not banned so if that is the case I owe her an apology.

One apology that will not come anytime soon is that I am beginning to believe Johann is as devious and as slippery as Bob.
Johann said.

"And of course you have apologized to that other net you had lied to? Thank you, Bonnie! "

Usually I have a pretty high regard for pastor's but this is one that I am trully grateful has retired. One of the reasons that gailon and Bob were originally believed is because of Johann's status as a pastor. I don't think he retired soon enough.
What Johann just did is dishonest and he knew it when he did it.
Frankly he is the most disgusting of the three,"gailon,Bob and Johann" because of his calling.

Well snoopy it appears I owe you an apology. It appeared that you had as I was unable to post and that usually means a ban.
Whatever it is working fine now

And of course you have apologized to that other net you had lied to? Thank you, Bonnie!