More discussions

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

More discussions

Post by Breezy »

Over on the other forum, I see that Mr. Eduard Hanganu keeps harassing Bonnie for her posts. He has even openly complained to Daryl about her...oh, but I thought this had to be done privately Mr. Hanganu--or you might get ousted for a few days from the forum!! Remember, you cannot complain to the administrators or moderators openly or publicly without being banned. You must do it privately. Or you will get the big ban.

So Mr. Hanganu, please do it privately to the administrator.
Breezy

Re: More discussions

Post by Breezy »

Something new from Robert Pickle. I recall several months ago Mr. Pickle saying he was so sick and tired of this lawsuit. He posted quite angrily about it saying for others to please tell Danny Shelton to stop this "stupid lawsuit." ("And remember that February 15 was the date Danny announced to the world that there was going to be this stupid lawsuit") [Posted at BSDA 12-04-07 "Reaping the Whirl Wind"]

So it was decided to do exactly that. Stop the lawsuit. But now what does Mr. Pickle say?

"The gall of these folks to waste my time for a year and a half, and then walk away falsely claiming victory without so much as an apology, let alone compensation". [Adventtalk post #51 under "Prayer for Blue Mountain Television Sharathon" 10-26-08]

My oh my--he doesn't want the lawsuit to stop. I'm thinking he likes being sued. But Mr. Pickle (who does not work at a regular job) wants to be compensated for his time as the DEFENDENT in the lawsuit. Can you imagine that? Mr. Pickle publicly slanders 3ABN. Mr. Pickle gets sued for it. He works hard to defend himself and now that the lawsuit is being stopped, HE WANTS MONEY for his work at defending himself.

WHAT? :shock:

Does this tell the serious-minded intelligent person exactly what kind of "character" this man has? Afterall, his accomplice, Mr. Joy (who also does not hold any job), did say he expected to also be compensated at the end of this trial because he expected to win: "I do not believe 3ABN, Danny Lee Shelton or Tommy Shelton will be happy with the results. But then the board now has deep pockets, so they can afford to pay"!!!
[BSDA reply#30 "Why Did Dan Shelton & 3ABN lawyers offer to buy the Save 3ABN website?]

1) 3abn is not claiming "victory" in this lawsuit--there is absolutely NO proof of such an allegation
2) They are stopping the lawsuit for several reason as LISTED in the court papers one of which is that the IRS cleared Danny Shelton and 3abn of any wrong-doing completely! This cleared them of any financial wrong-doing as accused by Mr. Pickle and Mr. Joy.

Since their goals were met, they are stopping the lawsuit. But no one is claiming "victory".

Oh, but someone needs to let 3abn know that Mr. Pickle doesn't want the lawsuit to be stopped unless he can be "compensated" for all his time defending himself.

Also Mr. Pickle expects an apology from 3abn for suing him....ummm, just reminding you Mr. Pickle: who STARTED all this? Who STARTED the hatred, slander, innuendo, gossip, lies and everything else against 3abn and Danny Shelton? Who called the IRS and demanded a "criminal investigation" of 3abn?

I'm sure 3abn could use some humor right now as this is just hilarious!!!!!!!! :lol:
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Johann on the other forum said someone told him this below from Walla Walla:

Johann
Veteran Member

Re: Prayer for Blue Mountain Television Sharathon
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2008, 05:11:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More from Walla Walla:

"Johann, they are still on today and tomorrow. I hope she is vindicated soon and that a beautiful job will be found for her either at LLBN or Hope Channel. Please pray that BMT will get the 120 thousand dollars they need, a huge amount since by last evening they had only nearly 15 thousand by 9 p.m. Tuesday, their second day. Tough times, hate to see BMT shut down since they really don't have the money and need quite a lot to meet the Feb deadline of going to digital which is quite expensive. Pray that people will be impressed locally to dig deep". --

Johann then said just a little later:

"When Linda had to leave for another preaching appointment, they were still counting the donations, and they were then past $200.000 - thank God"

I find this very interesting information. Someone told me from Walla Walla that when BMT found out they had to update all their expensive equipment to digital, that they started their fund-raising and set goals to reach. This was LAST YEAR when they started. So yes, Johann is right, they have reached over $200,000 since they started this project. But that goal was not reached when Linda was there. And in fact, only approximately $50,000 to $60,000 was taken in for the whole four days of the Sharathon in which Linda was there 3 of those 4 days. And while Linda was there for those three days, only approximately $35,000 was taken in. But in Johann's post, he implies that the whole $200,000 was taken in during the three days Linda was present in Walla Walla.

The information above is subject to change as facts are made known from Walla Walla as far as the exact amount given during the 4-day Sharathon. In other words, the final tally has not been completed, I am told.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Over on the other forum, I see that Mr. Eduard Hanganu keeps harassing Bonnie for her posts. He has even openly complained to Daryl about her...oh, but I thought this had to be done privately Mr. Hanganu--or you might get ousted for a few days from the forum!! Remember, you cannot complain to the administrators or moderators openly or publicly without being banned. You must do it privately. Or you will get the big ban.

Pretty amazing isn't it? One would think Edward, as important as he can sound, would find much more productive things to do than worry his poor little brain about my day.
Some must to it privately and others can do it publically. If you watch you will see Edward shows up when Gailon steps in it and disappears for awhile
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

My oh my--he doesn't want the lawsuit to stop. I'm thinking he likes being sued. But Mr. Pickle (who does not work at a regular job) wants to be compensated for his time as the DEFENDENT in the lawsuit. Can you imagine that? Mr. Pickle publicly slanders 3ABN. Mr. Pickle gets sued for it. He works hard to defend himself and now that the lawsuit is being stopped, HE WANTS MONEY for his work at defending himself.

So who is supporting these two? Their wives or???? You can be as frugal as you want but there are still necessities.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I see that Mr. Eduard Hanganu keeps harassing Bonnie for her posts. He has even openly complained to Daryl about her...oh, but I thought this had to be done privately Mr. Hanganu--or you might get ousted for a few days from the forum!! Remember, you cannot complain to the administrators or moderators openly or publicly without being banned. You must do it privately. Or you will get the big ban.

Isn't that a hoot with Edward. If you can do the mental gymnastics to get around the rules oronly find fault with certain ones you can be safe and secure.
I think snoopy has just plain lost her mind. Outing herself because she feared others were just like her amd planning to out her. Must have been a relieve for her tho as this must have been a lot of strain. Always waiting to have it pop up.

Maybe Bob will do the same thing.

odie
steffan

Re: Eduard Hanganu

Post by steffan »

And it gets quite interesting with this character. I understand the vitriol in his posts now. He seems to pride himself on his usage and knowledge of English and, yet, shows a complete lack of Christianity in his writings. With supporters like him, PickledJoy need no enemies...

This is the same man who says the following:
in http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.ph ... t&p=243781
David,

I have read your "research" somewhere else, and I was just wondering what your credentials were. I hope you don't mind mentioning what kind of education you have, and what is the source of your "expertise" in plagiarism. A few messages before you stated that :

"Studies have shown that before you can claim for certainty that something was "borrowed" you need a string of 16 words (or 100 characters and spaces). That's why I say that 99.99% of the alleged "evidence" can be chucked. To say "Truth: EGW borrowed." assumes facts that are not in evidence."

Could you mention, please, what "studies" provide evidence that before a claim of plagiarism could be made "you need a string of 16 words (or 100 characters and spaces)"?

My assumption at this time is that you don't know what you are talking about. You are certainly not an academic, and do not teach English or linguistics, otherwise you would not make the kind of absurd statements which you have produced in this thread. The fact is that plagiarism identification does not required the identification "of a string of 16 words," in the borrowed text, but the identification of a certain writing style. All writers have their unique "signature:" specific lexicon, specific syntactic structures, specific expressions and development of ideas. Those versed in such matters recognize when a text is not original even if they don't know what the original source has been. So, your claim that strings of words are the most important evidence of plagiarism is SIMPLY NOT TRUE. My examination of her very early writings has convinced me that later works attributed to her could not have been written by the same person. Why? Because the lexicon, syntactic structures, grammar, expressions and development of ideas do not match. A shift in writing style of such proportions is not possible for writers. It would be similar with the acquisition of another mind.

And because you are such an expert in plagiarism and in E.G.White's writings, can you let us know how many original manuscripts of the claimed E.G.Write writings are in the possession of the Write Estate? I am referring specifically to handwritten pages which were the precursors of the printed text. Yes? How many?

One other question: Have you examined the few original manuscripts written by E.G. White? Are you familiar with her writing style? Do you know that her English competence has never exceeded the level of an average student in the third grade? Are you familiar with the very awkward manner in which she expressed herself, and with the almost total lack of knowledge of the English grammar? Considering the total number or words which the White Estate claims that she has written, how many words per day would she have had to write her entire life in order to produce all the books listed under her name?

Eduard
in http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.ph ... t&p=243831
and, oh, by the way, he was too vitriolic even for bsda - he is banned over there.
Eduard
Rating: 0
View Member Profile

post Apr 10 2008, 07:45 AM
Post #104

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,727

(Stan @ Apr 7 2008, 09:20 AM) *
As I understand the current agreement, it is not to give approval for any content, but rather provide clause to protect the GC from any liability issues that the various sites can create. I seriously doubt if they are checking content.

Thanks Calvin, I find people like that usually have to hide behind fake names and proxies, facts are frivolous bits of information, I do not expect him/her to come over.

Stan,

You are in denial. Who do you think you are fooling? A whole world knows you. Just ask J.R. Layman and he will remind you how people see you. Do you think I have to "hide behind fake names and proxies?" No, I can use my real name. Your file folder is thick enough for two saucy novels. You are an embarrassment to all those who have ever known you.

Eduard

This post has been edited by Eduard: Apr 10 2008, 07:52 AM
Calvin replies in:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.ph ... t&p=243852
You where warned. But apparently could not constrain yourself.
You are out of here (banned).
and in http://www.atoday.com/magazine/2003/09/ ... -principle
The fact is, nowhere in the Bible does the 'year-day principle' apply to the letter of its definition. Does it apply in Daniel 8:14, or Daniel 9:24-27? Does it apply anywhere else in Daniel or Revelation, in the claimed sense of the definition: day=year? No! The so-called "year-day principle" is in fact an effort to "explain away" the Biblical passages that must fit into our theological dogmas, and which cannot be allowed to express their true semantic meaning lest they ruin our cherished myths. But the biblical evidence is lacking. ...... Since there is no linguistic evidence or otherwise for the claimed year-day principle, no evidence of recurring regularity in the Bible that a day equals a year, not even in the 'symbolic prophecies' of Daniel and Revelation., should not our scholars rethink the church's position on this matter?

Eduard Hanganu
odie1962 wrote:

Pretty amazing isn't it? One would think Edward, as important as he can sound, would find much more productive things to do than worry his poor little brain about my day.
Some must to it privately and others can do it publically. If you watch you will see Edward shows up when Gailon steps in it and disappears for awhile
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Edward is an interesting character,pops in sometimes when Gailon feels he may have to withdraw a bit. These people have so many idenities I can'r figure out how they know which face to shave in the morning. Wendell is another,always shows up in the absence of slipper Bob,SDAminsiter is pretty good at that to. He has the same nose to sniff out sin as Bob does. Or now we have the ladies chiming in.Tinka and crystal starts out by spreading a not so well disgusied post aimed at spreading gossip with no facts. Personally I had thought that against one rule or another. At least I was quite certain that I had heard Daryl Fawcett making a stab at ethical conduct.You will notice that when the rats in the room get cornered and asked specific questions they remember the rules. Or they make one up to fit the crime of sniffing out their sin.

I didn't get one taker that wanted to discuss gossip or facts pertaining to Bob. Sometimes I do have to laugh at Bob tho,he does a perfect impersonation of Mrs Olson on Little House onThe Praire. The same disgusting desire and glee in fighting sin in the other guy. Maybe we should have an Let's Out Bob day. he loves attention and likes to think of himself as unique and special. He is that so maybe we could honor him

Odie
Last edited by Cynthia on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:28 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

I find it sad to read what Eduard Hanganu (Eduard) and Derrell Mundall (Habenero) write to Donna too on the other forum. They do not understand that Linda is not telling them the truth in many things. Eduard seems angry enough to actually do physical harm, as well as Gailon Joy. They do not see how vicious their posts are.

Of course everyone wants to see Linda going on with her life, using her talents. But to blame Danny for so many things--I mean Eduard really used colorful language against Danny but he was wasting his time. When people talk so hateful and unkindly towards another human being, it only reflects on themselves, as Junebug pointed out. People can see through them. Unfortunately it reflects badly on Linda when these people talk so rudely and viciously about Danny and those who support him. What Eduard said about Danny is not true. But what does it say about the man who said these things? He might be an English Professor but he has not learned the true Christian graces: Kindness, tenderness or graciousness of one Christian towards another.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I find it sad to read what Eduard Hanganu (Eduard) and Derrell Mundall (Habenero) write to Donna too on the other forum. They do not understand that Linda is not telling them the truth in many things. Eduard seems angry enough to actually do physical harm, as well as Gailon Joy. They do not see how vicious their posts are.

I disagree on all in this bunch don't understand. From my seat in the bleachers I would say these are a group of insignicent
petty minded little individuals that need to find their self worth.

Without 3ABN,there is not one of the people involved in this who has anything resembling a notable record. Many of us don't, but to some that means insignificent and they will do,say or act in anyway they believe will mke them someone of importance.
Actually in regards to Edward,he was almost funny. Foot stomping,frothing at the mouth,insignicent little peon in the scheme of things.
What is not funny is how a few on their have not only sunk to their level,in ways they have surpassed it.Prior to this there were a couple on there that gave a pretty fair imitation of having brains and ethics