What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Re: What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

Post by Cynthia »

Gailon Arthur Joy wrote:
Sunny wrote: ADMIN Hat On! Oh and this is your warning to knock off the accusations here unless you want to show your so called proof to back them up. This is not bsda or AT and your slander and arrogance won't go far here. If you can't discuss things without making constant accusations we will choose to let the back door hit you on your way out.
DO YOU HAVE A SPOT PICKED OUT WHERE I CAN POST EVIDENCE? DUE PROCESS WOULD SEEM TO REQUIRE THAT SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY EXIST AND REQUIRE THE SAME IN RETURN.

GAILON ARTHUR JOY

The spot and time to produce your evidence would be along with your claims and accusation, as Steffan just said ---> in your post or attached to it.

In case you don't understand what is going on here Gailon, it's like this. You are being challenged, [and were challenged previously on another thread] if you must make accusations then you need to support them with evidence, so we actually have something to rebut, or address. Running your mouth and making empty claims doesn't work, and is not going to be accepted here as anything more than the hot air that it is.

We are not going to play the game of repetitious unsupported and undocumented arguments, insinuations and accusations and claims here. It's disruptive to this forum. Nor are we going to play the game where you throw empty words out there and then claim if we don't rebut them or prove what you claim is false then you are telling the truth, and we are "factually challenged".

The burden of proof is on you to support the things you say
against 3abn and/or anyone else you are slandering.. and yes, until or if you prove it true? that is exactly what it is.

If you are challenged to back up your claims and can't, or won't? Well then you will either have to bite your tongue and avoid saying that same thing in the future, or have those posts removed.

..ian
Forum admin and moderator
~ Cindy
Penny

Post by Penny »

"Confidential"?

What does "confidential" mean to Gailon? Clearly Gailon has not considered emails and other documents, which are confidential by law, to be "confidential" and has published them all over the internet with his "summaries".

We are familiar with Gailon's and Pickle's self-censoring, biased and incomplete reporting. How they twist the words of others into the worst possible interpretation, but twist their own words and actions into the best possible interpretation. Just put the complete documents out there - we can come to our own summary judgments.
Penny
Sam

What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

Post by Sam »

Penny wrote:"Confidential"?

What does "confidential" mean to Gailon? Clearly Gailon has not considered emails and other documents, which are confidential by law, to be "confidential" and has published them all over the internet with his "summaries".

We are familiar with Gailon's and Pickle's self-censoring, biased and incomplete reporting. How they twist the words of others into the worst possible interpretation, but twist their own words and actions into the best possible interpretation. Just put the complete documents out there - we can come to our own summary judgments.
Can the public access someone's depo after it is finished? Anyone? Hope so as I am looking forward to Joy's when Mr. Duffy deposes him. Pickle's also.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Sunny wrote:
Penny wrote:"Confidential"?

Can the public access someone's depo after it is finished? Anyone? Hope so as I am looking forward to Joy's when Mr. Duffy deposes him. Pickle's also.
I'm not a lawyer, so tell me does an individual who is deposed have to answer all questions truthfully? Or can they plead the 5th?
Penny
DMundall

Post by DMundall »

Sunny wrote:Can the public access someone's depo after it is finished? Anyone? Hope so as I am looking forward to Joy's when Mr. Duffy deposes him. Pickle's also.
Me too! That should be a couple of lively interviews. I hope it can be made public.
DMundall

Post by DMundall »

Penny wrote:I'm not a lawyer, so tell me does an individual who is deposed have to answer all questions truthfully? Or can they plead the 5th?
It looks like a person probably can claim the fifth. http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story.a ... b8abff1c71
Penny

Post by Penny »

DMundall wrote:
Penny wrote:I'm not a lawyer, so tell me does an individual who is deposed have to answer all questions truthfully? Or can they plead the 5th?
It looks like a person probably can claim the fifth. http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story.a ... b8abff1c71
Okay, so don't hold your breaths waiting for what Pickle & Joy say.
Penny
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

This topic is closed while under review, due to the large number of off topic posts in it...

:roll:

..ian
3aTalk admin/mod
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

The rather large off topic discussion was moved to it's own thread, and this one reopened.

I am bumping this topic as I think it even more pertinent now considering that the lawsuit has been dismissed. ~~ Or will be once the Court's conditions are met. http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=117

It seems from recent posts by Joy and Pickle on AdventTalk that they plan to continue their agenda and keep involving others while they pursue their own suit.

I am sure examples will be forthcoming, if not from me, then from others here.

..ian
~ Cindy