What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I would not want to be that person. Gailon does intimidate some and I think he like the smell of blood
Who should be disavowing them? And disavowing them of what?[/quote]

I would start with the bragging rights Gailon claims. Have we had conference workers inside calling on his "investigative skills". I would think maybe they could start there. I do not believe all he says,but from having a rather unpleasent 6 years learning things I did not think possible I would not be quick to dismiss all.
Nor would I want to be the one if I had ever encouraged or asked for his aid in anything, much less if I hd soemthing I would rather not have out there
Penny

Re: What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

Post by Penny »

odie1962 wrote:
I would start with the bragging rights Gailon claims. Have we had conference workers inside calling on his "investigative skills". I would think maybe they could start there. I do not believe all he says,but from having a rather unpleasent 6 years learning things I did not think possible I would not be quick to dismiss all.
Nor would I want to be the one if I had ever encouraged or asked for his aid in anything, much less if I hd soemthing I would rather not have out there
Sounds like you are saying the conferences should disavow having used his services? Then you seem to say that some probably have used his services and if they have something to hide they probably will not disavow. So we are nowhere and getting nowhere.

Can to share any insights from your harrowing 6-year experience that can shed some light on the Pickle/Joy team? Not asking for any identifying information...it makes no difference to me who you are, but rather can you share your story anonymously enough so that the rest of us here can benefit?

Does anyone have any idea of how the Pickle/Joy team latched onto Linda? I'd be interested to hear that sequence of events.
Penny
Penny

Post by Penny »

odie1962 wrote: The trashing of Whitney Phipps is why and something that never should have happened and did only because of his tie to 3AN.
To much fun going after any and all they perceive gives them an opening.

But maybe we can ask Rodney what dog he has in the fight and what he hopes to accommplish with this thread. Or maybe evne ask pjjelly
Well, there are enough people jealous of Whitley Phipps that he would be trashed even if he wasn't associated with 3ABN. The chatterboxes about 3ABN gave them a place to vent.

I hope that Rodney and pbjelly will respond to the points you have written above.
Penny
Penny

Post by Penny »

3. "Fran" and her allegations of financial chicanery are now pretty much all hot air and nothing much. I believe Fran is the one off her medications since she also hallucinates that 3ABN "broke into" her computer and wiped out her information. And tapped her phone. And poisoned her pet dog. And cut off her favorite pony's head and left it at the foot of her bed....
Surely you exaggerate :!:
Penny
steffan

Post by steffan »

Penny wrote:
3. "Fran" and her allegations of financial chicanery are now pretty much all hot air and nothing much. I believe Fran is the one off her medications since she also hallucinates that 3ABN "broke into" her computer and wiped out her information. And tapped her phone. And poisoned her pet dog. And cut off her favorite pony's head and left it at the foot of her bed....
Surely you exaggerate :!:
Only about the last 2 items. All other items have been reported by "Fran" who also claims that this "hacking" into her computer happened more than once. Somebody should tell her/him/it that going to undesirable sites can sometimes do that to your computer.
pbjelly

Post by pbjelly »

odie1962 wrote: But maybe we can ask Rodney what dog he has in the fight and what he hopes to accommplish with this thread. Or maybe evne ask pjjelly
I do not have a dog in this fight. And I hope to find the truth.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Quote from: Gailon Arthur Joy on August 29, 2008, 10:02:55 PM
In any event, ...I just wish she [Cindy] had complained to my conference president, as Bob and I just got them out of a pickle and solved a monstrous little problem that was plaguing a semi-retired former conference president and several of his parishioners. And the little miscreant has decided to move back to his homeland to avoid prosecution. Another job well done, BOB!!!
I would love to demand of Gailon PROOF!!! Names, addresses, phone numbers ... PROOF!!!
Penny
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

In any event, ...I just wish she [Cindy] had complained to my conference president, as Bob and I just got them out of a pickle and solved a monstrous little problem that was plaguing a semi-retired former conference president and several of his parishioners. And the little miscreant has decided to move back to his homeland to avoid prosecution. Another job well done, BOB!!!
I would love to demand of Gailon PROOF!!! Names, addresses, phone numbers ... PROOF!!!

Again I have no proof of what he says is truth or dare. Like gossip,bragging many times has truth behind it.

My mother did private nursing and took care of an elderly gentleman for a time in her home. This man bragged non-stop of his many exploits concerning other people.We all laughed and dismissed him as having delusions of granduer. Guess what?? We found out later after his death the man was telling the truth and that made him one scary individual.

You can bet,any that may have requested gailon's "talents" in not going to willing admit to it now. You can also bet,any that have shared a condidence or any sensitive information are going to wonder if they are next if they cross this man.
I firmly believe he is a highly intelligent man and that makes for a scary mix
steffan

Post by steffan »

odie1962 wrote: Again I have no proof of what he says is truth or dare. Like gossip,bragging many times has truth behind it.

My mother did private nursing and took care of an elderly gentleman for a time in her home. This man bragged non-stop of his many exploits concerning other people.We all laughed and dismissed him as having delusions of granduer. Guess what?? We found out later after his death the man was telling the truth and that made him one scary individual.

You can bet,any that may have requested gailon's "talents" in not going to willing admit to it now. You can also bet,any that have shared a condidence or any sensitive information are going to wonder if they are next if they cross this man.
I firmly believe he is a highly intelligent man and that makes for a scary mix
Unlike the man that your mother knew, PickledJoy's sense of self-importance is exactly that - self-importance. The only people that seem to contact them (in their own words) are people who are disgruntled employees or (ex)insiders with an axe to grind. At no point in their inglorious and infamous history have they ever been approached by "administrators frustrated by ... abuses."
In fact, the modus operandi of PickledJoy has been to listen to rumors and then appoint themselves/himself as investigators. In every case they/he have failed, including his own embezzlement appeal (anybody ask him why he was never able to pay the money back even though "he intended to")
While you have disdain for my "reporting" we have historically uncovered a number of church and or institutional corruption scams over the years. Almost 40 years we have been at this process of uncovering and exposing to the light of day corruption and misuse of church and institutional funds. And where do you think we get our information from? And who do you think it is that asks us to investigate? Usually, inside administrators that are frustrated by the gross and sometimes daring abuses and have found no other way to get their pleas for justice heard.

And your premise that it is money that is the motivation would make my wife roll in laughter. No, I have never been paid for what I do. But I do have conference presidents and other administrators frequently calling me about a "problem" that I need to look into. A Union Officer was the leak in the AUC misuse of funds case with Lashley. Disaffected SDA Directors were the sources for the stories about BRMC/New England Memorial Hospital. I have taken down lawyers with the same impunity that I have for corrupt church administrators, and will move to expose when I have been shown quite clearly that the balance of power needs some weight on the victims side.
In all the assertions related in the second paragraph above - in all cases - PickledJoy was NEVER a factor. He has not been able to "take down" anybody so far.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Unlike the man that your mother knew, PickledJoy's sense of self-importance is exactly that - self-importance. The only people that seem to contact them (in their own words) are people who are disgruntled employees or (ex)insiders with an axe to grind. At no point in their inglorious and infamous history have they ever been approached by "administrators frustrated by ... abuses."
In fact, the modus operandi of PickledJoy has been to listen to rumors and then appoint themselves/himself as investigators. In every case they/he have failed, including his own embezzlement appeal (anybody ask him why he was never able to pay the money back even though "he intended to")
I have for corrupt church administrators, and will move to expose when I have been shown quite clearly that the balance of power needs some weight on the victims side.
In all the assertions related in the second paragraph above - in all cases - PickledJoy was NEVER a factor. He has not been able to "take down" anybody so far.

I for one do not know as I suspect you don't know and are either taking someones word for it or surmising.

I will stand by what I said. There are some things that gailon says has a sound of truth behind it,even tho nasty as all get out. And I would not want that little sound of truth pointed in my direction had I ever been involved with this man
Necessity can make strange bedfellows. W e found this out in my son's litigation. At times I could be looking at at proof that simply could not be denied. I kept looking for a way that would make it say something else. It didn't.
One incident,I had just picked up my mail and there was some things another party felt we should know. After reading and coming to the end of the letter,I was stunned to see who it was,knowing the position he held.
I e-mailed and asked him again what he knew. He denied flat out the information in the copy of a registerd letter he signed for. This after days of assurrance he knew nothing at all about this man.