ROFL

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Marv Smith

ROFL

Post by Marv Smith »

Forgive me but I just can't shake the vision of Joy/Pickle arguing to the judge that 3ABN shouldn't be allowed to drop the lawsuit against them. I wish I had the franchise to sell tickets to those arguments.
Cynthia

Re: ROFL

Post by Cynthia »

Marv Smith wrote:Forgive me but I just can't shake the vision of Joy/Pickle arguing to the judge that 3ABN shouldn't be allowed to drop the lawsuit against them. I wish I had the franchise to sell tickets to those arguments.
:D

I, myself, would love to be a fly on the wall for free...
~ Cindy
Bemidji girl

Re: ROFL

Post by Bemidji girl »

Forgive me but I just can't shake the vision of Joy/Pickle arguing to the judge that 3ABN shouldn't be allowed to drop the lawsuit against them. I wish I had the franchise to sell tickets to those arguments.
It could be argued that two dead broke men are looking for a payday for all the hard work they have put into this. You know what they say about northern men? They work if they are not to busy doing something else. It would go without saying that Mr. Pickle has been far to busy to work. He said he was to broke to drive to St. Paul. That is broke.It is all to common the "little woman" is always actively employed. It wouldn't be surprising in Bob's case the "little woman" said enough and left

Bemidji girl