Re: Massachusetts Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:I answered you before reading the rest of your post.

If there isn't any rules here against your type of posts, then I guess I will totally ignore your posts here in the future.

Strange post coming from you daryl. During your time as administrator you had rules and they were totally worthless,unless they were used against 3ABN members who had the nerve to have a different view.

You cannot deny the blistering Gailo gave someone in almost every post. Where was your public objection to someone being spoke to in that manner. You read and approved Edward's much worse or at least as bad as you now have a problem with.
I am sure you remember the ones or at least some of the more colorful christian language. Telling someone that they are stupid,make him sick,are like ignorant rednecks that can't write their own name,somehow doesn't come across to well.
But it did for you as they are still there unless someone has since removed
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Edwards christian posts condoned and passed by you
Actually these are some of the most respectful of Edwards posts
I don't think there is much difference in the tone and derogatory meaning between the post you object to and the ones you condoned on adventtalk
People here and in other forums have mentioned again and again how they have been watched, threatened on the phone, had their computers destroyed, and their very lives threatened. Just in the past months subpoenas have been served to different forums against those who have deared to bring to light the evil deeds of your master, Danny Shelton. What else needs to follow? Murder? Because this is all that is left, and I don't know if you and the bunch of thugs and TERRORISTS you belong to would have any conscience troubles going even so far. I am still trying to classify you: NEO NAZI? FASCISTS? A modern branch of the KU KLUX KLAN who doesn't discriminate between colors?
Edward

Go and spew your venom somewhere else. This place is not for evil people like you. This is a forum of people who love to do what is right, and want justice to be done.
And as all those in control remained silent I suspect Edward did speak for them
Go and hang out with your gang of thugs. You are not needed or welcomed here. I think that I can speak for most of us here on this forum in this matter.
steffan

Post by steffan »

I can't stop laughing at this one - especially considering the pathetic and useless "moderating" you've done with your forums. And did you forget your attempts to keep slandering 3ABN by starting up topics in other forums?

The truth hurts, doesn't it? ....
If there isn't any rules here against your type of posts, then I guess I will totally ignore your posts here in the future.
Last edited by Cynthia on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:55 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed ad hominem
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:I located and downloaded the PACER documents regarding this and actually posted them on both Maritime and Advent Talk.

As you can see, I am looking for facts and posting them accordingly.
Smile. Well you are very welcome Daryl. I am sure I am not alone in being glad you could find those "facts" here.

Snoopy wouldn't link to the PACER documents here either, and actually deleted my post from AdventTalk when I posted them. At least you didn't pretend to get the documents off PACER as she did.. I have to admit that little whopper both saddened an amused me... See, I know something she and others don't about how those files were saved and named..

In the future, please feel just as free to link to "facts" here as you do to the save 3abn Not site, and Adventtalk forum. That way people will really know how interested you are in your search for truth and in presenting both sides, and can readily see your lack of bias and partiality. ;)

Daryl Fawcett wrote:If slander is the reason for the lawsuit, then why did they ask the lawsuit to be dismissed?

Please answer this question for me?
IF?

IF slander is the reason for the lawsuit? :roll:

Daryl, most know that you have not been off on vacation in Siberia for the past 2 years. You have been right in the middle of this all, and even administrating several forums where the topics and discussion focused on this, and assisting the 3abn accusers and critics who specialize in publishing their evil surmising, gossip, insinuations, unproven accusations and slander (aka libel). You still have banners referring readers to Pickle and Joys website. Those posts and that website are what the lawsuit was about.

You have readthe complaint filed by 3abn, and Pickle and Joy's response to that, so I don't think there is any excuse to act stupid or ignorant here. Anyone reading those things, or on these forums for even a limited time should be able to comprehend that it was about defamation of character( aka slander/libel)

As far as why 3abn asked that the lawsuit be dismissed? AGAIN, read the documents and the reasons given by 3abn and their attorneys.
Press release
3abn's motion to dismiss the lawsuit and supporting documents

You may not agree with the reasons given, and are free to quote them and give your reasons, or evidence about why you don't agree, but to pretend you don't know what they are, or that no explanation was given, when you yourself downloaded those documents from here and reposted them on your forums, is both facetious as well as being the height of absurdity, and inanity to me.

..ian
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

We do need to see more posts focusing on issues and what is said and done, or being claimed and less posting of adhominems, personal judgments and labelling going on here. BUT may I suggest if you have any questions about whether rules exist or don't exist or apply or don't apply that you send them by pm to the forum admins, and if you have a complaint, that you use the forum software to file a report, as you were asked to do as a condition of your posting here?
FYI -- check out rule # 6

I would prefer not to embarrass members or offend anyone unnecessarily, but may I also suggest to you that by bringing this up on the forum you have opened yourself up for criticism by others and a public reply by me on the forum. You, a forum owner and administrator, know this tends to be somewhat disruptive and takes threads off topic which is why you yourself have rules about such... and why we prefer not to have it here.

If you have complaints, or questions about any of this you are free to file a report, or send a pm as asked; or you are free to go moan and groan and complain about it on your forum. This forum has no rules about what you do or say elsewhere.

..ian
3atalk admin/mod
~ Cindy