Response to post by Fran on AT

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Sam

Response to post by Fran on AT

Post by Sam »

IMO Fran has some severe problems. I say that respectfully as a part of me does feel sorry for her. Somehow, in her mind, she believes she is "well known" to 3abn, Danny and the IRS. She also believes that 3abn has hacked into her computer, stolen files, etc. Very sad that she lives with these illusions. She implies she has close connections with the IRS but then gives information that contradicts her claims. Fran claims to have worked for huge million dollar businesses handling huge amounts of money.....I am curious if she was ever fired from any of the jobs she claims to have had. Mental illness can be hidden only so long before something happens to bring it to a head.

I noticed recently she said she had not heard from the IRS in about a week. Then more recent she said she had not heard from the IRS and wouldn't tell if she did???? I know, your guess is as good as mine. The truth is, the only reason that Fran would have had any contact with the IRS was because she claims she submitted documents to them concerning 3abn. As she claims no personal knowledge of 3abn or the people involved, what she submitted was only what the general public has access to. Of course she put her interpretation on those documens with her obvious conclusion that wrong doing was involved.

Clearance from the IRS has made her conclusions false but Fran, as well as other's are having a difficult time accepting what is truth vs what they have tried to create as truth. Fran like Pickle, Joy and other's have never had the whole picture. They have had access only to public records along with, gossip and heresay. That kind of "fact finding" is what leads to the defamation suit they are now involved in.

Fran, Pickle, Joy...they all have the same syndrome of needing and wanting to be a "player". A player in what? I haven't figured that out except to know there is an unhealthy need for attention. If they can receive that attention by trying to bring down God's ministry and the people that run it, then so be it. They are willing pawns in Satan's work. I hope they wake up before it is too late.
proffaberf451

Re: Response to post by Fran on AT

Post by proffaberf451 »

Yes, of course you are allowed to post. Please remember that the expectation is that if you are going to make claims that you provide the support for your claims. This support should be in the form of un-doctored documentation that can be viewed by readers in order to allow them to make their own decisions about the veracity of the claim in comparison to the support. There is no room for "Just because I say . . ."

SO that being said, if you respond to the question as opposed to avoidance (which you have done in other venues) then have at it. The question as stated by Anyman is "Why in the world would the IRS promise >you< they would notify you as soon as possible once the investigation was over?"

There is no negotiating, no demanding a tit-for-tat. You have been asked a question and you can choose to answer it. If you choose to play games, such as attempting to redirect the conversation from the topic of this thread - which is the question above and your failure to answer it thus far - your post may need to be edited in order to keep the thread flowing the way it should.

- prof
Fran wrote:Am I allowed to post? Since this is about me, I should be able to do so without you deleting everything I say as you have done to date. Tell me why all I posted was deleted?