Lying, sin , casting stones, and judgment?

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Re: Lying, sin , casting stones, and judgment?

Post by odie1962 »

am gonna strongly warn you about posting any further accusations, and allegations and conclusions which you can not support.

We don't do that here, sorry, the address for posting these kind of arguments and rationalizations without proof would be http://www.adventtalk,com. They welcome it.

I am done here.

sorry, odie.

..ian
Let me ask you a question. One that should be asked as well on adventtalk.

I believe that you are completely sincere in what you state,I have no problem with that. However now the question. Can you support every statement and comment you have made as to innocence. I do not believe everything DS says, Can I prove it, NOPE. You seem to believe all that DS says, can you prove it,NOPE.

Nah, adventtalk doesn't welcome it unless Bob and Gailon approve. And as I am in the doghouse there for not supporting those two I really don't think it would be welcome :roll:

All of us have formed opinions as to both sides. Unless one or more of the players stand up and confess or give facts no one will change their minds to a large degree. The only minds that are changing is in the loss of friendships.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

odie1962 wrote:
Let me ask you a question...
ok.
odie1962 wrote: I believe that you are completely sincere in what you state,I have no problem with that. However now the question. Can you support every statement and comment you have made as to innocence.
I would hope so, there is a clear difference between things which can be proven and so are stated as a given or fact, and statements and comments I make which are my opinion or pov though-- in the latter I hope I at least explain what they are based on and why I am saying that. If I don't clarify which is which and fail to supply support or an explanation someone should ask me to, or remind me. I won't mind, and actually would apreciate it.

odie1962 wrote: I do not believe everything DS says, Can I prove it, NOPE. You seem to believe all that DS says, can you prove it, NOPE.
Actually Odie, some things I say very little about as I don't have all my questions answered or haven't seen evidence etc.. and I don't think DS says a whole lot, but in any case the majority of things I write about or say, or believe don't even come from him. Most of what I believe in these 3abn issues came from what Pickle and Joy and co. have posted and published themselves, all I did was examine and investigate those things further, and just kept finding inconsistencies, holes, parts of the story missing, or only half of the documentation given. Usually when I get the whole story or documents put together, or get input from all, it adds up to a different conclusion then they report..

anyway that's my 2 cents...

Funny thing about how I got involved in all this, was due to Bob Pickle. We were both posting for years together on a Yahoo group and he sent me to both BSDA and MSDAOL, because I was asking him questions about the things he started posting about 3abn, as I knew nothing and nobody at that time. He had the idea I was going to help him.. I'll bet he wishes he had never done so now... ;)

odie1962 wrote: Nah, adventtalk doesn't welcome it unless Bob and Gailon approve. And as I am in the doghouse there for not supporting those two I really don't think it would be welcome :roll:

All of us have formed opinions as to both sides. Unless one or more of the players stand up and confess or give facts no one will change their minds to a large degree. The only minds that are changing is in the loss of friendships.
Well if all this causes a loss of friendships I am thinking those friendships weren't very strong anyway.. My ban there finally got removed, but I doubt I'll be saying too much there. As far as the doghouse goes? scoot over! :lol:
~ Cindy
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Funny thing about how I got involved in all this, was due to Bob Pickle. We were both posting for years together on a Yahoo group and he sent me to both BSDA and MSDAOL, because I was asking him questions about the things he started posting about 3abn, as I knew nothing and nobody at that time. He had the idea I was going to help him.. I'll bet he wishes he had never done so now... ;)
What does not help him and actually hinders Bob and Gailon is the swiftness in deleting anything that may be tough for either to answer, and it is impossible to put a good slant to what the adminstration does.
If you watch what is going on there you will notice very little by way of participation by any except for Bob and Gailon supporters. It is not their cause, it is support of Bob and Gailon personally. The cause has been lost.
When you cannot post posts from adventtalk by Bob or Gailon without it being deleted it doesn't take much to figure who controls the delete switch. Perhaps they are content and really want a forum dedicated to Bob and Gailon.But Daryl does continually suprise me that he is part of that conduct.

Nah, adventtalk doesn't welcome it unless Bob and Gailon approve. And as I am in the doghouse there for not supporting those two I really don't think it would be welcome :roll:

Well if all this causes a loss of friendships I am thinking those friendships weren't very strong anyway.. My ban there finally got removed, but I doubt I'll be saying too much there. As far as the doghouse goes? scoot over! :lol:

You may be right as to friendships but so many on the sidelines see it almost as a religious calling. If you do not support Bob and gailon,you are opposed to stopping corruption in a SDA ministry.

One thing that was made abundantly clear in our situation. Everything you do and say must be above board,if not it will surely come back to bite you. Much more for the accuser than the accused. Bob and Gailon may find themselves quite surprised as to what bubbles to the top before they are done.

Only limited room at the doghouse. You may have to wait in line :D
Penny

Post by Penny »

Odie - since you seem to have some connections to or with Bob Pickle, do you know if he is married to Joy's daughter or otherwise related to Joy? Seems like this question came up in some thread, but I don't recall seeing an answer.
Penny
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Odie - since you seem to have some connections to or with Bob Pickle, do you know if he is married to Joy's daughter or otherwise related to Joy? Seems like this question came up in some thread, but I don't recall seeing an answer.
The only connection with Bob Pickle is that we live in the same state and my hometown is not far from where he is at.
I have relatives and friends in the area and you hear things. As to whether or not he is married to gailon's daughter I couldn't say. I do know or believe I should say that the general concensus is that he should pay the appropriate attention to his family.

Odie