Daryl and Bob

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Re: Daryl and Bob

Post by Breezy »

Hyacinth--that is the million dollar question!! It doesn't make sense and since Daryl told his Conference Leaders that he is NOT the owner, then we are just wondering who is. We can guess it is probably Robert Pickle and Gailon Joy but we don't know for sure.

But what is obvious to me is that they are good at hiding information they don't want people to know. They huff and puff over on AdventTalk and say all manner of insane things, but this does not change the truth. The fact that Daryl is unwilling to tell the truth tells me he is an accomplice in what Joy and Pickle are doing.
Bemidji girl

Post by Bemidji girl »

It looks like there is some unrest at AdventTalk. I wonder why Daryl says he doesn't own the sight if he is the administrater.

Would you own up to owning that site? If Daryl does own the site it is easy to descern he has been effectively neutered and lacks the moral authority to clean up his own camp. Gailon and Bob,for whatever reason have almost full control there.
Snoopy's demise as moderator is very suspect. Can anyone be asked to believe that she won't appear under another name.
Her recent behavior would lead one to believe she has run out of meds

bemidji girl
Hyacinth Andrews

Post by Hyacinth Andrews »

I wish I had the million instead of the question! But there is so much I don't understand about all this. Does Daryl work for the conference? Is he supposed to get permission to have a websight? It just makes me sorry because I don't see how any of this is bringing glory to Jesus. I thought that is what we should be doing.
Breezy wrote:Hyacinth--that is the million dollar question!! It doesn't make sense and since Daryl told his Conference Leaders that he is NOT the owner, then we are just wondering who is. We can guess it is probably Robert Pickle and Gailon Joy but we don't know for sure.

But what is obvious to me is that they are good at hiding information they don't want people to know. They huff and puff over on AdventTalk and say all manner of insane things, but this does not change the truth. The fact that Daryl is unwilling to tell the truth tells me he is an accomplice in what Joy and Pickle are doing.
Bemidji girl

Post by Bemidji girl »

I wish I had the million instead of the question! But there is so much I don't understand about all this. Does Daryl work for the conference? Is he supposed to get permission to have a websight? It just makes me sorry because I don't see how any of this is bringing glory to Jesus. I thought that is what we should be doing.
that is the million dollar question!! It doesn't make sense and since Daryl told his Conference Leaders that he is NOT the owner, then we are just wondering who is. We can guess it is probably Robert Pickle and Gailon Joy but we don't know for sure.

Daryl appears to be a pawn . I have wondered if he works for the denomination as well. If that be true,it is obvious why he would say no.
He is virtually without a voice on a forum he has allowed many to think he owns. You cannot be a part of the administration and not be an accomplice. So no matter how he tries to deny, he is. He is so deluded and impressed with Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy he has not bothered to check and see just what he was tying his star to
bemidji girl