Public Apology

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Fran

Public Apology

Post by Fran »

It has come to my attention that all of my data on my hard drive is still there. I also found out that the drive is bad. I must apologize for thinking ill of 3ABN for taking my data. All of the data that was not on that hard drive is still missing. However, it was likely malfunction of my 500 GB external hard drive.

It is my serious intent to be honest in all things. Therefore, I am making this new knowledge known to all. Please accept my deepest apology and forgive my thinking the worst at that moment. I can not find where I made my accusation, so I started a new thread so this will be read by all.
Penny

Re: Public Apology

Post by Penny »

Fran, Thank you for issuing a public apology. What you have done is something that few would do or perhaps even could bring themselves to do.

I do have one question though...what specifically led you, to begin with, to suspect and conclude that 3ABN was behind the missing data to begin with?
Penny
Fran

Post by Fran »

I made an erroneous deduction. I am so sorry I said that. It won't happen again.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Fran wrote:I made an erroneous deduction. I am so sorry I said that. It won't happen again.

Thank you Fran. Smile.

You aren't alone. We'd all be better off avoiding making assumptions or jumping to conclusions too hastily.

Sometimes easier said than done.

Have a happy and blessed Sabbath tomorrow.

..ian
~ Cindy