Cooking, Shamburgers

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Donna

Cooking, Shamburgers

Post by Donna »

When I used to take my children to a 10 day campmeeting at Auburn Academy in WA. we took and cooked our own food except for the special treat of Shamburgers offered at an Academy snack stand. Everyone loved them. Does anyone have a good recipe for them?
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Cynthia

Re: Cooking, Shamburgers

Post by Cynthia »

Donna wrote:When I used to take my children to a 10 day campmeeting at Auburn Academy in WA. we took and cooked our own food except for the special treat of Shamburgers offered at an Academy snack stand. Everyone loved them. Does anyone have a good recipe for them?
LOL, the line was always huge..

I have looked everywhere for that recipe and can never find one that even comes close. Even tried to find who it was who had that stand and after all these years, nothing... I suspect it was a secret recipe which they may have taken to the grave with them.

For those who are interested, they were big fat juicy burgers, not flat, dried nor crunchy from frying.
and with everything on were almost bordering on divine..

Yes, the recipe would be greatly appreciated. :D
~ Cindy